• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Low Dose Meth

flapflip

Greenlighter
I've done adderall in the past, and got a sample sized rock of Meth about the size of an apple seed. I wanted to start REALLY low, even though I'm a big person and have a slight amp tolarance (need 40mg adderall IR or 60 xr to feel much of anything besides coffee like stimulant properties.)

I was thinking of chipping small prices off and taking them intranasally until I felt something. I'm looking for just a threshold high, and not sleeping tonight isn't a problem. My question is, with a small, barely threshold level Meth high, just enough to get a feel for it before I go balls to the wall. Will I be able to function normally anround my grandparents tomorrow before work? I'm supposed to head over there about 10, and ill be dosing about 10pm. So 12 hours give or take.

Also, what should I expect to feel?

Please and thank you =]

You'll absolutely be able to function normally. Low dose meth is gentler and more clear-headed than low dose Adderall if we're talking 10 mg of either. Meth has an extremely wide dosage range, and it takes a high dose or a lot of moderate redosing to really screw you over. With your tolerance 20 mg might be more appropriate, but start with 10 anyway.

Also, what should I expect to feel?

Please and thank you =]

i used to take "meth bombs" instead of mdma (extacy) on purpose just because i could get them mad cheap and preferred the feeling but IMO they feel somewhat similar.

Just wanted to say thank you to both of you for replying =) You really helped me out

Anyone else?