• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Mixing other opiate pills with Oxy for more intense high?

yokiki

Greenlighter
Today was SWIM's and SWIM's friend's first experience with oxycodone. They both parachuted 30mg of "Roxicodone", and it made them feel moderately good. Now SWIM has access to IR Opana and some Morphine, as well as the aforementioned 15mg oxycodone pills. Would mixing some of these in combinations make for a better high (especially Opana, very strong drug), or should SWIM steadily increase the dosage of oxy? (costly) I need to come to a decision by Monday.... :\

It should be good to mix them just be careful of the doses. Although I can not say for sure because I do not have very much personal experience with mixing them.

I think that you should stick to the oxycodone.

Opana is more for the experience drug user, and it is easy to go overboard at a low dose.

As for morphine, a lot of people don't find it euphoric, especially compared to oxycodone.

We don't SWIM here, but yes, the two would potentiate each other.

I've snorted Opana IR on various occasions in 5mg lines. It was fairly low in euphoria, although it made me nod off as well as become fairly nauseous.

yeah be careful if you don't have the tolerance for opana use you might end up overdosing, or dying. not trying to scare you, but it happens to many users.

stick to the oxy, if you really wanted to try mixing them, maybe try popping 20 mgs of hydrocodone or 20 mgs of morphine orally, then when you feel that start to kick in, snort a half of a roxi. that should put you in a good place without being too dangerous. but combining any other opiate with opana is NOT a good idea.

I'd try, if I were you, snorting 5mg Opana, see how that goes. Don't try to get the drip, let it sit in your nose, to let absorb into your mucus membranes. It's very, very strong. So, be careful. 5mg when I had a tolerance to about 30-40mg Hydrocodone did me so, so, so right. If you can't handle 30mg Hydrocodone, don't do 5mg, try less. If not, go for it, see how it goes.

I know I only have one post, but this is my opinion.
Don't slay me please, lol.
I think oxymorphone is alright when I can't find roxi (30's whatever you want to call them). I've never parachuted oxymorphone, but I'm sure it isn't as intense as snorting them. I would suggest just taking 15mg of roxi or whatever dose you started taking until it doesn't do the trick anymore, then maybe try to up your dose by a quarter of the pill, no reason to kill the magic or develop a nasty habit.
Depending on how comfortable you are with the idea, maybe try taking a small amount of xanax or valium with your roxi.
Just my two cents, ; )