• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone question

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAD5

Bluelighter
Hey, I just acquired three pills of Percocet 7.5/325, and I want to ensure that I could get high off of these. I have tried them twice, both times taking one and a half once, and it literally hadn't done anything to me, while hydrocodone can REALLY effect me.
I was wondering if 22.5mg of oxy for a person with NO tolerance to opiates would be good enough to work well. I would prefer popping/parachuting them, but I will snort if you guys think it'd work better.

Last edited:
Do no snort it because it basically has Tyenol in it. To answer your question on how much to take yes 22.5mg should be good enough for someone with no tolerance. That is all that really needs to be said I think lol.

Generally an opioid naive user needs 10-15mg oral oxycodone to get a good buzz, 22mg is a lot unless you are particularly heavy set or hard-headed and may even make you sick.

Don't snort Percocets. If youare very desperate for a rush you can crush them up and make a rectally administerd solution.

I'm going to just do all three of them. Popping them in five minutes.

feels good mannnn. I took all three an hour ago and am currently experiencing intense euphoria, and absolutely NO nausea (which is rare for me, I throw up a lot on various drugs including marijuana)

This is a much better feeling than 15mg of vicodin. Thanks a lot guys :) It feels good to finally have a successful oxy experience.

Hah thanks for setting off my euphoric recall like crazy! Now I wanna go score some heroin when I have made it 2 weeks clean!

Heheh its my fault for reading I know, I am just messin with ya man. Have a good time ok? Just dont get out of control with the stuff or you will end up like me and a lot of others on this site.

Good to see you're having fun.

Answered & Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.