• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Phenazepam questions

ferinox

Bluelighter
I just received a gram of phen and I weighted it out on a mg scale to confirm. Can I dissolve this in 90% isopropyl alcohol 1ml to 1 mg? Once I have the solution, do I have to worry about it evaporating and becoming more potent? Can you guys give me tips on making this safe as possible and what I should worry about?

Can I dissolve this in 90% isopropyl alcohol 1ml to 1 mg? Once I have the solution, do I have to worry about it evaporating and becoming more potent? Can you guys give me tips on making this safe as possible and what I should worry about?

Yes, you can dissolve phen in 90% iso, yes the iso will evaporate.

The safest thing to use to make a solution is propylene or polyethylene glycol 'cuz they don't evaporate. Or throw the phenaz down a toilet.

Propylene glycol is easy to find and cheap online... I put my phenaz in a 1 mg/ml solution of it, though I'm sure you could fit more per ml. Don't worry, a tiny amount of PG won't hurt your stomach or anything.

I may have applied a little heat in a warm water bath... It was mostly just a matter of shaking and waiting for all of it to enter solution.

I was wondering if I mix like 50 mg of phen with 50 ml of isopropyl if I could evaporate that in ice cube trays and have 1 mg dose powders left over in each of the sections for later use rather than putting the whole thing in a propylene solution. Mainly i'm asking this because I want to try a small amount now while I'm waiting for the PG.

I would steer clear of Phenazepam powder, easy to over do it, and from what most people say, not that good recreationally. Personally I would buy Etizolam tablets, proper quality pharmaceutical grade ones, not the hit and miss pellets that some RC vendors seem to be selling.

In solution, phenazepam is useful. The high is heavy enough to cover a stimulant comedown handily. .5mg is a good sleep dose and won't have you groggy the next day. .75-1mg+ will have you groggy the next day.

Etizolam, and I wake up the next day refreshed and ready to go. Alprazolam (Xanax) and other short half life Benzos will have a similar effect.

I tried 0.5 mg a while ago. It came on very slowly. It's a somewhat foggy feeling and it seems like it works fine for anxiety which is my main interest with it. It seems to have more heavy sedation than I would get with a similar amount of xanax. It would be perfect for sleep. It just seems like it would be incredibly useful to have a benzo on hand if I needed it. It seems like it would be a shit drug for recreation though.

Another question I had was: How to store the PG solution? once I get it mixed up nicely.

Last edited:
The high is heavy enough to cover a stimulant comedown handily.

I'd say its better for the mental aspect of a comedown as an axiolitic than helping the physical side of things. Valium is much better I think to help relax tense muscles and ease your heart and BPM.

With an equipotent dose of phenazepam, I actually find it more useful than diazepam. I'd rather simply consume a much bigger dose of diazepam so I can get a greater effect without fear of feeling it the next afternoon, but am low on diazepam powder which is usually more costly than phenaz powder. In truth I usually consume .5 mg phenaz and some amount of alprazolam and diazepam for stim comedowns. I still find phenazepam alone to have a heavy high that covers up most nasty comedown feelings.

As for storing it in PG, it's stable. You don't have to do anything special. I just keep mine in a drawer in a HDPE bottle, like a prescription drug would come in.

With an equipotent dose of phenazepam, I actually find it more useful than diazepam. I'd rather simply consume a much bigger dose of diazepam so I can get a greater effect without fear of feeling it the next afternoon, but am low on diazepam powder which is usually more costly than phenaz powder. In truth I usually consume .5 mg phenaz and some amount of alprazolam and diazepam for stim comedowns. I still find phenazepam alone to have a heavy high that covers up most nasty comedown feelings.

As for storing it in PG, it's stable. You don't have to do anything special. I just keep mine in a drawer in a HDPE bottle, like a prescription drug would come in.

Thanks for all your help and being patient with my questions.