• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids tramadol/suboxone withdrawals?

bumblefoot

Greenlighter
Not a very experienced user but I got myself into a pickle, and will now be forced to go without tramadol or suboxone for a while. I've experienced minor withdrawals before but I'm afraid this time may be the worst. I know my tolerance and overall use is lower than most, but it's all relative. My average daily dose is about 150-200mg tramadol, with about 1mg suboxone as well. I usually don't do any during the week, but I've gone on a binge for the last 2 weeks, only taking off about 3 out of the 14 days. The times I take a day off, I feel like I'm starting to sweat, and just feel general discomfort, but it may just be the psychological effects. Has anyone had experience going through withdrawals similar to this? Im hoping the worst is over after the 2nd or 3rd day...

I wake up pale as a ghost (granted that could be from me being in god-awful pain), slightly sweaty, and as though there are clamps all the way down my spine just about every morning. I take 400mg tramadol daily.

edit: Oh, and tramadol withdrawal can last for up to a month (week+ for acute symptoms, and 3+weeks for the not so bad ones) from what I've read. But you've only been on an 11 day bender so I don't see it being that bad.

I've been on this for almost a year now...