• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to Get DXM for Opiate Withdrawal? People talking about taking high doses ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King J

Bluelighter
I don't understand how people are able to get high doses of pure DXM pills. The highest I've seen in alone pill form are 10mg gel-caps you can get online. Other than that I bought flippin' Robitussin DM and Alka Seltzer Plus because it had 10mg of DXM in each capsule/tsp. BUT it also has 200mg of Gauifenesin which I know is bad and people are talking about taking 300mg to 500mg of DXM and how that works for opiate withdrawal..

How am I supposed to get that much? I want to get clean and not withdrawal mentally or physically. My kratom package just went to my old address that I bought online so now I'm screwed out of that. I went to the house and I guess the mom of the household aint handing over my package that I paid $30 for online.

What am I supposed to do? I got DXM now without realizing it had other crap in it, the only kind I could find in stores. How are people taking such high doses? I know this is an informative and safety forum so please help. I know the 200mg of the G stuff in it is bad.

Nah the g stuff isnt bad...itll just increase your chances of puking your guts out. But you just have to use some common sense and do some research to find a product with just dxm in it because they are out there. The 10mg dxm caps seem fine...what do you find wrong with them? You are not going to get a product with a super high amount of DXM in it because its made to take in therapeutic doses not recreationally.

As for the opiate withdrawl do not take so much DXM, i do not know where you are getting your information. just aim for a first plateau dose and it will help with the opiate withdrawl. At 500mg your talking about tripping your face off, not helping opiate withdrawl.

There are people who sell pure DXM Hbr online, and there are also preparations like Robitussin Cough Gels with 15mg or more DXM per unit. You just have to look.

Sourcing of drugs, legal or not, isn't allowed here so I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.