• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction WGFJ+Seroquel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug2113

Bluelighter
Please note that I'm not trying to get high lmfao...

I'm trying to knock myself out to minimize suffering through being without tramadol until I can get my refill on monday. Now my question:

Would drinking white grapefruit juice have any effect on the seroquel I'm about to take? I'm drinking it to extend the duration of some codeine I just took so that I don't go into withdrawal before I wake up, or I'm not very far into it when I wake up and can take another dose of codeine.

I just don't want to mess with the seroquel.

Sorry if this goes in BDD; I just thought that this would go here because it involves liver enzymes and how they break down drugs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Why do I feel as though this isn't going to get read because it has Seroquel in the title? lmfao

Last edited by a moderator:
If anything, it would make the Seroquel last longer.

You can go ahead and close this as I've already drank the grapefruit juice and took the seroquel...Having to pee woke me up and I've been up to long to continue to allow the seroquel to affect me in that manner...

DAMN YOU BODILY FUNCTIONS!

lol...I ask for a thread to get closed...it gets left open AND responded to...i try to respond to a thread...it gets closed! DAMN YOU MURPHY'S LAW!

Status
Not open for further replies.