• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc GHB and alcohol?

llama112

Bluelight Crew
I know NOT to mix alcohol and GHB as it can make you G-out (overdose) after hardly any G.
But my question is, how far apart can you use them? And what if you use MDMA in between?

All in all, this is the time frame I'm looking at
Saturday evening, a couple coolers or shots before I head out (10 PM) and maybe a drink or two at the club (midnight-ish ... at least before 2 AM)
probably will do MDMA at 3 or 4 AM (I'm very experienced with MDMA and I can handle a lot of alcohol so I'm not worried about this combo)
Then I'll probably want to do a cap of GHB at like 10 AM or something. And do another cap later (noon?). (I'm not worried about mixing MDMA and GHB as I'm experienced in mixing the two of them).

The question is will that be long enough to be "okay" to have both alcohol and GHB together?

Thank you.

Well, I'd be cautious. I wouldn't drink too much if you're planning on taking G. 7 hours seems like enough time to metabolize all the alcohol though.

Last alcohol at 2AM, GHB at 10 AM, given a total clearance of something like 13ml ethanol an hour, I'd say you'd be fine. Play it by ear, though - if you're still dizzy from the alcohol then you should ease off on the GHB.

Both alcohol and GHB are fairly rapidly metabolized.

Thanks everyone, I'll probably just have a couple coolers before I go and maybe one at the club then. I like to play on the safe side. I usually don't mix drugs except MDMA and GHB but I have enjoyed alcohol the last time I tried it (by itself) so I'd like to have a drink or too. I won't be getting drunk, maybe a bit tipsy but that's about it. I will definitely stay on the safe side. Maybe only have like half a cap of G instead of a whole one too. Anyway, thank you :)

It's pretty obvious if you're being affected by either alcohol or GHB, and since both are in liquid form (who doses their GHB in pure powder rather than putting it in solution? :p), it's rather easy to increment whichever you want to use following the use of the other you believe to be mostly out of your system in a safe manner, just keeping in mind GHB takes longer to peak than alcohol (so take it more slowly). If you were to ever combine the two for some circumstantial reason, which is a fundamentally bad idea, only add alcohol on top of GHB--never add GHB on top of alcohol already in your system. Sipping a mixed alcoholic drink or beer slowly once GHB effects have peaked or are waning is much more easily controlled than if one were to drink several beers or shots and then start drinking GHB which can take 15+ minutes to peak and which users tend to consume much more rapidly. The latter scenario is when this combo most often goes terribly wrong.