• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids codeine mix and match

silva

Greenlighter
hi, i'm new here and need an quick questioned answered:

my mate has pure codeine phosphate 30mg (6tabs = 180mg) he has also come across 2 atasol 30mg tabs;

he wonders if these two can be mixed together? any ill effects? or would it be a waste?

any help would be great,

thanks

Atasol 30's are 30mg codeine phsophate, 15mg caffeine, 350mg acetaminophen, so yes.

thanks for the quick reply,

his next question is then, is 30mg of caffeine going to ruin a 240mg codeine buzz?

He normally will dose at about 180, on codeine phosphate, so no caffeine involved at all...

He dosen't want to waste 6 pure nice'uns, if the 2 extra are going to ruin it?

cheers in advance

If I recall correctly, the average cup of starbucks coffee has 260mg of caffeine in it, so 30mg is a very small amount. I doubt it will ruin your euphoria, but if you're worried you could always take a little something extra to help with the nod.

Most likely, though, it'll make it feel more like an oxy buzz- slightly stimulating, but still euphoric

Welcome to bluelight!

Last edited:
30mg caffeine is tiny (half a Redbull). You'll be fine, it will even potentiate your buzz.

The effect will depend on you tolerance. If you are opiate naive it will give you a brilliant high, if not affected by nausea, dizzyness or unwelcome itching. If you regularly use stronger Opiates, it give you a slight short-lived buzz.

his tolerance is pretty so so, dabbled in a lot of things in the past, including H. and every so often will take a ride with codeine, but has to space it out by months, other wise the effects are pretty crappy. but he also puts that down to not going over 180mg for codeine....