• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs isn't MDPV banned?

alexthealien

Ex-Bluelighter
just picked up bath salt that's mdpv. didn't wanna order pure because a gram pure i would end up not stopping till it's gone.

how are your guys comedowns from mdpv?

I think it just did get banned or is imminently to be in the US. I liked the drug at first (especially the 'super-coke' effect, with rush, ringer and long action) but it caught me up in a psychosis VERY VERY quickly. VERY! Even after it 'wears off' you will be up all night, despite having done it early. Beware.

It might not be banned in the whole world. Also, there are a huge number of very strong stimulant compounds floating around. A lot of them are related to MDPV, a lot of them also are not.

Personally, I never had any real problems with MDPV. I got a bit too spun out a few times, but that is par for the course with stims. My come downs on it were
smoother then coke or amps to be honest. Biggest thing was it really upset my stomach and I'd puke my intestines up sometimes. It does seem to last FOREVER though. Esp with repeated dosing. Do not binge too heavy on it if your not use to strong stims or prone to mania or psychosis. (Actually, avoid it period if you are)

Contrast. My EX GF had some brutal come downs from it... almost suicidal like. (But again from being up and doing a cocktail of drugs for 5 days...) your milage may vary, be careful, start in small doses and do not repeat dose at first and unless you know what you getting into.

Comedowns are brutal. Just because its banned doesnt mean its not in the product. Its banned where I love but I got caught out by very similar analogues which are not banned. Its a fine line. I'd say don't bother and get something else but you will do what you will do...

If you must take it, carefully measure out the doses and leave it somewhere you can't get to it. I dont mean in the car our in the attic. I mean at work on the togeher side of town or with a friend who's gone on holiday. Even if you arent an addict, this turns you into an addict for the duration. Do not underestimate!

mdpv is the devil's cocaine. But yes it is illegal in all states. Don't smoke it.