• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamine Potentiators (Adderall + Dexedrine)? -- (Also, Amps + Piracetam?)

Pancake Astronaut

Greenlighter
I'm pretty schooled on Opiate potentiators, but can't find much (OTC or easily attainable at least) on the Amphetamine side.

Does anyone know of any potentiators (Not only to increase rec. effects, mainly to increase the concentration / focus-boosting and motivation effects) that work well for either Adderall or Dexedrine?

I already know of Baking Soda (and potentially Tums) for the PH-raising effects. Have been using Tums with my Dex, but how long before dosing Amps should you dose the Tums?

Additionally; Does Piracetam + Choline interact in any way with either Addy or Dex, or do you only get the normal effects in the same intensity?
My daily dose was typically 6g Piracetam + 2g Choline then 4g Piracetam + 2g Choline mid-day, but I stopped taking it a while back.

Was taking that + Focus Factor + Gingko Biloba + St. John's Wart + Panax Ginseng + H2O2 (150 drops 35% Food Grade in a gallon of Distilled Water - 8 oz in AM) for concentration / focus daily in lieu of Amphetamines.

Tums and other pH-increasing supplements should be used at least 20-30 minutes before you take your amphetamine of choice.