• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin strange simptoms

iwk

Greenlighter
When i shot Heroin my feet and hands hurt I feel pins , itchy so bad then i feel beat in the head and does not give me pleasure , the nod
I do not know will be a problem of blood circulation sambody have this simptoms ?

Well it's clearly a heavy histamine reaction. Perhaps some of your heroin had degraded into morphine which gives a much greater histamine reaction than heroin.

tis da release of da histemine , i had some morphine 60mg amps n the 1st one i was going mad itchy wrongness 2 nd was fine

Sounds like yer kit ws Morphine or l;ike ^^ said had degenerated 2

Sounds very much like an experience with IV morphine. It is linked to histamine release. Occassional opiate headahces aren't uncommon, and the pins and needles definitely not uncommon, but yeah it sounds a more lot like plain old morphine.

Definitely sounds like histamine - try an antihistamine to see if that helps.

However, if you get pins and needles, numbness, weakness or any sort of funny feeling in a particular area (eg your hand) after injecting near that area, it is possible that you hit a nerve, so you should always get that checked out by a doctor.

^^ This was my first though, however the pins and needs subside rather quickly after hitting a nerve, it is a possibility though.

Yeah... and if it is "feet and hands" it seems unlikely, it would be a lot more localised if it was a nerve - one hand/arm for example. Definitely something to be aware of though if you get pins and needles while IVing anything - if you just touch the nerve you will get short lived symptoms, if you bruise or crush it you will get longer term problems but hopefully the sill recover, but if you actually damage the nerve it can be permanent - so always worth getting it looked at by a doctor immediately if you are concerned :)