• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I just did 24 mg of crushed Oxymorphone ER and 10 mg of Xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr. red

Bluelighter
Am I going to be alright? I took the Xanax 2 mg at a time throughout the day, and I haven't done opiates in a few days. I think I might just get realllly high. Would drinking a few beers be a bad idea?

did you snort or swallow your oxymorphone? definitely do not drink any alcohol tonight as you are already dancing with death. call a friend to over to "sit" for you and make sure that you are breathing. just in case you pass out, they will be there to call 911..

don't drive, don't take anymore psychoactive substances, and concentrate on your breathing. take care...
-lacster

probably not. you should probably go to the er or have a friend come over.

Am I going to be alright? I took the Xanax 2 mg at a time throughout the day, and I haven't done opiates in a few days. I think I might just get realllly high. Would drinking a few beers be a bad idea?

we're not going to be able to even begin to give you any idea as to whether you're going to be ok. to begin with there's no mention of what doses you usually take and your tolerance is to each of the substances.

i'd avoid the alcohol as it only potentiates with the xanax and synergises with the CNS depression with oxymorphone and xanax in combination.

if you feel you're too high then get in contact with emergency services asap and in the mean time try to get someone to look over you.

that's the best HR advice we can give you. i'm going to close this now because BL isn't an emergency service.

Status
Not open for further replies.