• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc (meth)trouble breathing and numbness

ibeeezy

Greenlighter
Im on a cell phone so im gonma tru to male thos short and simple

I got a little over a g from trusted guy and started around 3am monday morning and smoked about. 75 in total, we stopped monday night.

There was 3 of us, it is morr than likely shake amd bake speed, but i halfway suspect there was bathsalt in it, but then agaim i really dont.
It burnt blue a little in some areas and we smoled it on foil,

Now the issue is i fell asleep monday nire for 4 hours and woke up speedin atill as i figured i would
I habe more but needed to be sober nxt few days soim savin it

Ive had trouble getting a full deep breath, my limbs have been geting a tingly numb feeling, light headed, head aches and atomach aches, spikes in heart rate amd body temp

Some of thos is common but i have been on comedown ya kno

I do not hold im hits but i do get huge hits, i read it might be panic attacls but im looking to get more opinions
This did not happen to my friendsbut i smoled more and fet significantly larger hits than them

My sttress lvl has been higher than normal and i was really paranood by an imvestigation on all 3 of us the second night
Id say stress was at 8/10 amd paranoia 7/10

Sorry for sloppy txt and terrible grammer on a rouch screen fone

Not looking for lectures, lookimg on why this happnd, why itburnt blue in areas and any other usrful info thanks

Ill tell ya from my experiance your mood can cause the doom lol. Ive had exactly what ya said ya have sometimes....even with the cleanest shit. Im normally hyper ventilating and dont notice i am happens alot. Normally just catch breath and ride it out. Im sure your fine stress is the WORST thing mixed with meth trust me lol.

EDIT- as far as blue stuff ive had shit burn blue i always called it diesel meth(tasted like shit) but got me fucken high as shit!

Okay so i didnt do any after i fell asleep untill about thirtu minutes ago, and it relieved all those issues, for now i guess.

Now ive been noricing this with the dope ive been gettn (i use 1 connect) and inotice when i mold it down to foil and run it down the trail and the buble turns a dark brown blackish color, it cracks back in a decent pattern,

Also can anyone give me a comparism to crystal with shake and bake/ other powdered dope?

And is it possible to clean my dope for more purity? Cuts not really the issue in my neck of woods but alotta busters cook, it always seems to be the ones ud least expect to make quality product tound heree haha, ut eay more
Likely to get sold bathsalt rather than stompd on bs

sounds like blood pressure problems. Are you getting light headed when you stand up ? I would bet money its blood pressure. I could be that you arent getting enough oxygen to the brain because the meth is in there and need to clear out. It will pass Im sure. take it easy for the day.

I really think it wad that plus panic attacks, i was a nervous wreck earlier yesterday, i statted smoling againn around 5 and the omly problem that is stoll hete id the not being able to get a deep breathe but i know it will pass later tonight/tomm
Ive only used for about 8 months now and i go on a 2-4 day binge omce every momth or 2 so im still getting familiar with it.

Anyone have a clue where thia breathimg problem comes from? Ive heard shakenbake go can do it to u and this is the 3rd ot 5th time its happened. Im sitting here smoking a boat right now and man this crack bqck ismt lopkimg normal, maybe im just tweaking really hard cause its beem getting me super high.

Also i noticed the body high isnt as intense as it used to be unless i take a shower, i figute thats customary

But this run is about 4 inch lomg at the mment and its got 'blank spots' where i think it should be crackin back, and the front of it is a brownish color

I was once convinced I had a breathing problem after a nice long amphetamine binge; I couldn't seem to absorb enough oxygen through my lungs no matter how deep a breath I took, started trying really hard to take as deep a breath as possible and when that wasn'T working i started hyperventilating and seeing red/orange/yellow spots all across my field of vision, crawled into my father's room and told him to call an ambulance because at that point I was losing consciousness. He calmed me down and I was fine. It was the most scared I have ever been, as I thought I was legitimately dying.

In retrospect, my lungs were full of thick mucous due to rebound congestion caused by the amphetamine, and I had a panic attack.

It sounds similar to what you are describing.

Symptoms such as those can also be caused from to much hcl in the final product. It's extremely harsh in low doses because of its corrosive nature. You can test your dopes ph for acidity by placing roughly .5 g in about 2 tablespoons of water using litmus strips. Use a fourth to half teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate to nuetralize with added 3 oz of water and Drink that shit. wait about 15 minutes and feel the body tingle, then pow right in the kisser

Thanks for the ffeedback i noticed when i got morr food in me it mostly went away.

You were depleted in Vitamin B's ... why would you start doing speed at 3 oclock in the morning LOL? Meth is a horrible drug, but if you use it with your bodys natural cycles in smaller dosages, (and don't smoke it, only snort it) you will find your body wil forgive ya quicker. God meth sucks

I got your breathing problem my self plus I love the shit, smk eat, snr, everything but bang.....anyway, I suffer from major social anxiety so I take meds for that plus adult adhd, so the shit I like so much really equals me out...but I find I become hard if breathing wheb I have been up the nI ght before....I even stsy to hsve small anxiety attacks, I take a pill ands im good after a hour...for uo I would try a asma inhaler, and get some anxiety meds from the store....let me know..peace

sounds like a possible combination of side effects and anxiety :/ .. I tend to get VERY short of breath if I vaporize meth, if doesnt effect me as much if I snort, eat or IV(not recommending).