• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Best way to come down off meth use?

MEthh

Greenlighter
Just curious what peoples favorite ways are for coming down off meth use? Particularly coming down off of it when you are a smoker of it.

I'm new here by the way, so... high =D

Hope you all are having a great sunny day. :\

well ive done crystal three times and all three i took it orally, but i do have experience with other amphetamines like ritalin, adderal IR and XR, vyvanse, and various others.

to answer your question the best way ive read is benzos and sleeping pills.

when i come down ill usually take melatonin if ive dosed early enough in the day when im coming down around 10 or 11. if not i will take clonodine or dramamine. but if i take those to early they dont work unless i take a lot.

a lot of people reccomend benzos or weed. but try some different ones out to see what works best. ive slept six hours after taking amp so every person is different

edit: also the best way to get rid of a bunch of the comedown symptoms is to eat two hours before (if you pop it), a small protein snack a few hours after you take it using your ROA, and a meal when your coming down. and of course hydrate throughout your whole high.

Last edited:
JUST for the comedown, there are many things you can use.
First, xanax is probably the most helpful to bring it completely down.
Second, opiates, which is what I generally use. (a fat shot of dope will bring down any upper :D)
Third, which isn't my favorite, but, works, is alcohol.
And fourth, more meth.

well ive done crystal three times and all three i took it orally, but i do have experience with other amphetamines like ritalin, adderal IR and XR, vyvanse, and various others.

to answer your question the best way ive read is benzos and sleeping pills.

when i come down ill usually take melatonin if ive dosed early enough in the day when im coming down around 10 or 11. if not i will take clonodine or dramamine. but if i take those to early they dont work unless i take a lot.

a lot of people reccomend benzos or weed. but try some different ones out to see what works best. ive slept six hours after taking amp so every person is different

edit: also the best way to get rid of a bunch of the comedown symptoms is to eat two hours before (if you pop it), a small protein snack a few hours after you take it using your ROA, and a meal when your coming down. and of course hydrate throughout your whole high.

Melatonin doesn't even work when im sober and have insomnia. Whats clonodine or dramamine? Benzo's are so hard to get... and for alcohol, last time i drank to come down, i got kidney stones lol.

The trick to drinking is waiting till you're seriously crashing, I mean feeling shitty, then you drink, the buzz will soon lift away that bad feeling, and as you go, you'll be able to sleep later. What about opiates? Can't find them? IV heroin was always my preference for amp comedowns, as well as oxymorphone insufflated.

Benzos, Alcohol and Methoxetamine are the best for stimulant comedowns

Trust me, if you are going to want to deal with meth GET benzos for the come down. Xanax , klonopin, valium, what ever just go on a search mission while tweaked out and do it. You will thank us so much, it seriously is a life saver when coming down from any stimulant like coke meth or MDMA. Sleeping pills are whack, because you already start tripping out when you are coming down from meth. If you just so happen to stay awake on the sleeping pills while coming down you might go insane. Do what ever you can to get benzos if you want the best come down possible, benzos as well as some good indica weed.

sleep, food, vitamins, water, and sleep....bust most importantly, marijuana %)

Actually I have never felt meth comedown has been bad at all so I never need anything. Actually coming down from meth is quite pleasant compared to the hellish comedown off crack.

I have a thread that is made specifically for this
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/593696-Benzodiazepine-Dosage-Guide-for-COMEDOWNS!

The best strategy for comedowns (in my opinion), if you can't stand the comedown by yourself is to take benzos before your high ends

-If you use my guide on dosing benzos for comedowns, DO NOT mix benzos with any other downers, ESPECIALLY OPIATES-
-If you need some guidance on what dose to use-
-Pick one of the many choices-

No Tolerance - Starting Dose
2mg Clonazepam (Klonopin)
2mg Alprazolam (Xanax)
4mg Lorazepam (Ativan)
40mg Diazepam (Valium)
100mg Chlordiazepoxide (Librium)

Moderate Tolerance - Starting Dose
4mg Clonazepam (Klonopin)
4mg Alprazolam (Xanax)
8mg Lorazepam (Ativan)
80mg Diazepam (Valium)
200mg Chlordiazepoxide (Librium)

VERY High Tolerance - Starting Dose
6mg Clonazepam (Klonopin)
6mg Alprazolam (Xanax)
12mg Lorazepam (Ativan)
120mg Diazepam (Valium)
300mg Chlordiazepoxide (Librium)

If you still have troubles falling asleep, add one of the following doses every 60 minutes
2mg Clonazepam (Klonopin)
2mg Alprazolam (Xanax)
4mg Lorazepam (Ativan)
40mg Diazepam (Valium)
100mg Chlordiazepoxide (Librium)

Last edited:
So I accidentally snorted meth. The guy said it was blow but i think he thought i meant meth. Anyways, I am pretty high and i can not feeling super stoked about the comedown, somebody please help me. Not trying to come down with drugs. If i drink how much is safe? This is my first time ever taking meth and i am not stoked. Anyways, you guys are great, appreciate your help!

Also what should i do and not do haha while being high. I'm very much sane but I don't want to like eat something and throw up or something.

No such thing as an easy meth comedown. Unless youre strapped with other drugs like benzodiazepenes in spades youre gonna deal 2with a massive seratonon/dopamine/endorphin depletion thats gonna fuck your day UP! Bottom line youll hear people recommending booze recommending Xanax recommending Buspar etc still aint gonna faze your shit.

Take it from a bona fide tweaker takes about 3 days clean to return to normal (no jaw clenches nothing) and depending on how long youve been up could be closer to 5 days. Dont let these opiphiles fool you meth definitely fuxks you up even after a week but now it comes down to self control. Stims are much more damaging IMO but they are all poison. I say this as a hardcore stim addict :(

^ive been a hardcore methhead for a long time myself which is why I hardly ever get bad comedowns anymore. More like a gradual return to sobriety and I just get tired and really hungry. Of course that all depends on how long you've been binging, how much you smoked etc....but if I've been up 2 or 3 days which is the farthest I got nowadays i usually feel alright on the comedown without taking anything like benzos or tranqs. The only thing I do is stay hydrated the whole time your tweaking (very important), make sure you eat something like a banana or protein shake, and finally get some rest. Stims are damaging but only through chronic abuse I feel like. Smoking crank once every two weeks isn't that hard, just gotta have a little control.

I actually haven't smoked any meth in almost 3 weeks now and oddly enough, I don't even want any. By this time I'd usually be fiending for some dope but lately I've been enjoying my meals and getting regular sleep haha. Is it permanent? Who knows, most likely not lol but I'm running with it for now...

Multiple things to get amphetamine out of your system

1.) Vitamin C
2.) Melatonin
3.) Benzos

Do NOT take antihistamines (this includes antipsychotics with H1 affinity) as that can fuck up your heart.

Up for 3 days now. Not new to meth but not a habitual user. I need good advice on how to make this come down more tolerable. I don't have benzo. Right now I took 2 Lyrica but still just wide awake. I always drink tons of water and vitamins. Any natural remedies from you guys? I have more but I don't want to stay up an extra 24 hrs just to bandage my come down? I appreciate any help.

I was on a two day meth binge lately, and got to the point where I was just so high I needed to come down. I had no benzo's, and my usual souces were dry (14 blues would have taken me right down. Bear in mind that I have a ridiculously high benzo tolerance.) So I drank a half bottle of scotch mixed with some cola. It worked, but no where near as well as a strip of blues (Or even better, xanax when I can get hold of it (Go easy with the xanax, especially if your tolerence to benzo's is low. It is a very strong benzo. 0.5mg is equiv to about 10mg Diaz, although the half life is much shorter. What ever you do. Top up[ on either slowly. You can always put more in, but can't take it out if you over do it.