PDA

View Full Version : (amphetamines) Best way to come down off meth use?

MEthh
13-10-2011, 01:46
Just curious what peoples favorite ways are for coming down off meth use? Particularly coming down off of it when you are a smoker of it.

I'm new here by the way, so... high =D

Hope you all are having a great sunny day. :\

socalpopper
13-10-2011, 02:29
well ive done crystal three times and all three i took it orally, but i do have experience with other amphetamines like ritalin, adderal IR and XR, vyvanse, and various others.

to answer your question the best way ive read is benzos and sleeping pills.

when i come down ill usually take melatonin if ive dosed early enough in the day when im coming down around 10 or 11. if not i will take clonodine or dramamine. but if i take those to early they dont work unless i take a lot.

a lot of people reccomend benzos or weed. but try some different ones out to see what works best. ive slept six hours after taking amp so every person is different

edit: also the best way to get rid of a bunch of the comedown symptoms is to eat two hours before (if you pop it), a small protein snack a few hours after you take it using your ROA, and a meal when your coming down. and of course hydrate throughout your whole high.

ykm420
13-10-2011, 09:48
JUST for the comedown, there are many things you can use.
First, xanax is probably the most helpful to bring it completely down.
Second, opiates, which is what I generally use. (a fat shot of dope will bring down any upper :D)
Third, which isn't my favorite, but, works, is alcohol.
And fourth, more meth.

MEthh
13-10-2011, 21:15
well ive done crystal three times and all three i took it orally, but i do have experience with other amphetamines like ritalin, adderal IR and XR, vyvanse, and various others.

to answer your question the best way ive read is benzos and sleeping pills.

when i come down ill usually take melatonin if ive dosed early enough in the day when im coming down around 10 or 11. if not i will take clonodine or dramamine. but if i take those to early they dont work unless i take a lot.

a lot of people reccomend benzos or weed. but try some different ones out to see what works best. ive slept six hours after taking amp so every person is different

edit: also the best way to get rid of a bunch of the comedown symptoms is to eat two hours before (if you pop it), a small protein snack a few hours after you take it using your ROA, and a meal when your coming down. and of course hydrate throughout your whole high.

Melatonin doesn't even work when im sober and have insomnia. Whats clonodine or dramamine? Benzo's are so hard to get... and for alcohol, last time i drank to come down, i got kidney stones lol.

ykm420
13-10-2011, 21:35
The trick to drinking is waiting till you're seriously crashing, I mean feeling shitty, then you drink, the buzz will soon lift away that bad feeling, and as you go, you'll be able to sleep later. What about opiates? Can't find them? IV heroin was always my preference for amp comedowns, as well as oxymorphone insufflated.

MEthh
13-10-2011, 21:39
Opiates of all kinds make me sick, so i don't use em.

mrflowers00
13-10-2011, 22:29
benzos will make you feel a lot better

Xamkou
13-10-2011, 23:53
Benzos, Alcohol and Methoxetamine are the best for stimulant comedowns

F1n1shed
14-10-2011, 00:43
Trust me, if you are going to want to deal with meth GET benzos for the come down. Xanax , klonopin, valium, what ever just go on a search mission while tweaked out and do it. You will thank us so much, it seriously is a life saver when coming down from any stimulant like coke meth or MDMA. Sleeping pills are whack, because you already start tripping out when you are coming down from meth. If you just so happen to stay awake on the sleeping pills while coming down you might go insane. Do what ever you can to get benzos if you want the best come down possible, benzos as well as some good indica weed.

laCster
14-10-2011, 02:40
sleep, food, vitamins, water, and sleep....bust most importantly, marijuana %)

travelaroundNC
14-10-2011, 17:10
Actually I have never felt meth comedown has been bad at all so I never need anything. Actually coming down from meth is quite pleasant compared to the hellish comedown off crack.

Addyman
14-10-2011, 18:37
I have a thread that is made specifically for this
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/593696-Benzodiazepine-Dosage-Guide-for-COMEDOWNS!

The best strategy for comedowns (in my opinion), if you can't stand the comedown by yourself is to take benzos before your high ends

-If you use my guide on dosing benzos for comedowns, DO NOT mix benzos with any other downers, ESPECIALLY OPIATES-
-If you need some guidance on what dose to use-
-Pick one of the many choices-

No Tolerance - Starting Dose
2mg Clonazepam (Klonopin)
2mg Alprazolam (Xanax)
4mg Lorazepam (Ativan)
40mg Diazepam (Valium)
100mg Chlordiazepoxide (Librium)

Moderate Tolerance - Starting Dose
4mg Clonazepam (Klonopin)
4mg Alprazolam (Xanax)
8mg Lorazepam (Ativan)
80mg Diazepam (Valium)
200mg Chlordiazepoxide (Librium)

VERY High Tolerance - Starting Dose
6mg Clonazepam (Klonopin)
6mg Alprazolam (Xanax)
12mg Lorazepam (Ativan)
120mg Diazepam (Valium)
300mg Chlordiazepoxide (Librium)

If you still have troubles falling asleep, add one of the following doses every 60 minutes
2mg Clonazepam (Klonopin)
2mg Alprazolam (Xanax)
4mg Lorazepam (Ativan)
40mg Diazepam (Valium)
100mg Chlordiazepoxide (Librium)