• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Been Clean off dope for 3 months

To combat boredom while sober I read a lot. I also play video games, take my telescopes out (I love Astronomy), I started archery as a hobby, and sometimes I write. Is there any interests you have? Maybe take a class on a subject you're interested in?

Well meetings are keeping me busy but i still have a good amount of free time. I could put it towards my studys but i never was too good at doing homework.... Always blow it off. I canceled my job interview this morning.. I didnt wanna take the chance to fail for pot. Im kinda bummed but maybe its for the best :\ i had a lot of people tell me not to go so i took their advice. My hobbies were like paintballing,skateboarding and computer games but i dont really do any of those anymore. I want to start paintballing again... I just quit doing everything when i started using.. On my 4th day clean today from pot and havent used h since monday... Hooray! I know its not a long time... But a lot of people seem to think it is :|

Im trying man :D i got alot of support on my side this time so i think i can do it :)

:D i know right... I don't know what came over me... But whatever it is it's working :]] I'm pretty happy about it :D Can't wait to go on this function thing this weekend. A bunch of people tell me its gunna be a lot of fun.. I dont ever do anything so spending a lot of my time around recovering addicts and meetings and stuff really helps me. Starting to learn how to enjoy life without the use of drugs.. It's gunna take some time though. That's for sure..
Awesome ya hen i was with alot of recOvering addicts for support i was never alone and i went to parties sober and it was awesome like it definetly great when we past the depresssion wd phase ya know.

I hope tou have fun at ur function :) ;)

:D Thanks! im sure i will :] I Went to another meeting today. This guy was talking about newcomers and was like mentioning me and telling everyone that im new. haha. Thought it was funny :p they always make me feel so welcome... I just got home. Went out and ate with this girl from my school that goes to NA too and a friend i met in the program the other day. I'm really thankful my sponsor found me and that NA has been working so well for me. Like i'm really lucky that a lot of people reached out to me and made me feel welcome or who knows where i would be. I prolly wouldn't be going back thats for sure... And today in the meeting they were talking about sponsorship and how it is so important to work the steps and this lady was like ive been in the program for years and have been looking for sponsors and everyone tells me they are too busy with there sponsees and dont have time.. I'm just really thankful that he found me. He said he felt like god sent him to me or something like there was a reason that we met. And i feel the same way! Im just really thankful for everything that has happened these past few days and to be clean today :D you know what they say. Its a good day to be clean! :p

Omg this is so great. I had the same experience with na i loved te people its like everyone i full of love and support <3

So glad your are feeling welcome thats the best thing wil na, is how your treated like its okay u were an addict but look its alright we love you kind of feeling :) instead of family or friends that sort of shun tou for past deug use.. Its nice. Glad your going out as well and making friends. Your progress is amazing!!!!
And im happy for you met a girl now and she doing good to. Thats awesome they do say to wait a year to date or something just take it slow ;)

So happy ur doing well keep up the great work and updates! :)

It's awesome to be seeing the continuous strain of positive updates Anom!! I am so happy it is working for you and you are feeling welcome. <3

:D Thanks! Iv'e been feeling really good recently.. getting all this positive feed back and my sponsor keeps saying how much progress iv'e done in these few days.. Gotta get rid of my toking utensils which is the next step. I've never really had a problem with that and it's so hard to let go because that was my first love :[ but it's time to grow up and quit living in this fantasy world iv'e been living in for too long... Iv'e had my fair share of fun and I'm very grateful that i haven't gotten into too much trouble. Because sooner or later it is bound to happen. Got a buddy in state jail right now and hes been in there for 5-6 months on his 2nd felony. Sooo i gotta get this before it is too late and while i still have a chance!

I too am loving all these positive updates Anomaly, you should be so proud of yourself and of the direction you are taking. It is very inspiring to see :) <3

yayyyyyyy thx n30 <3 Ive only been 5 days without mah weed but i havent used dope since last monday and it was the tiniest bit... shouldn't even of done it.. But oh well, can't change the past. I haven't even really been thinking about using & i got a little cash my dad gave me which is surprising.. guess they are starting to trust me. Usually right when i see cash i will start thinking about scoring. But not anymore... These NA meetings are doing wonders! Every meeting just feels like a load off my chest. It really helps soothe my mind. I remember friday when i went to NA for the first time (which i don't even know why i went) was like a blessing from god. haha. But i wanted to use so i knew if i went to NA i wouldnt be able to use there.. I saw them passing around the basket and having money in there and i was like mannnnnnnnnnnn need to score need to score... And i would see people pull out cash and that's all i was thinking about. But not anymore :]] Its a huge relief.

Last edited:
:D Thanks! Iv'e been feeling really good recently.. getting all this positive feed back and my sponsor keeps saying how much progress iv'e done in these few days.. Gotta get rid of my toking utensils which is the next step. I've never really had a problem with that and it's so hard to let go because that was my first love :[ but it's time to grow up and quit living in this fantasy world iv'e been living in for too long... Iv'e had my fair share of fun and I'm very grateful that i haven't gotten into too much trouble. Because sooner or later it is bound to happen. Got a buddy in state jail right now and hes been in there for 5-6 months on his 2nd felony. Sooo i gotta get this before it is too late and while i still have a chance!

Thats so great. I know the hardest thing for me was my plate and bongs and all pill stashed i was crushed but then tou move on eventually.

I am so glad it working keep on working!!! <3 always here for tou

On day 6 today drug free and feeling great! :D Living, Loving Life without the use of drugs ;)

Keep it up! Great to hear.
Just remember, you're still going to have terrible days, but relapsing will turn them into tragedies of epic proportions. It's a lot better living without horse blinders (which you pay for) that make you crash, no?

Oh yeah... i know. Everyone has good and bad days. But yeah.. i know, iv'e already had a few bad days. But i just call my sponsor and go to meetings and i feel so much better after i get it off my chest and am happy that i overcome it instead of falling back in the loop of addiction. Just got done working out. Been studying a lot and trying to focus more on school. My friend is gunna take me to a skate park pretty soon and im gunna start paintballing again here real soon :D Im excited!!! I miss my old hobbies... haven't done them since i was a little kid..

Thats sounds awesome :) <3 its so great to see your turn around. Its very fragile staying clean but your doing so well. Your a strong man keep it up

:] sometimes i have a thought in the back of my head that wants me to get high... I mean it's gunna be hard to completely forget about. But i know that if i get back into it i will just be right back where i started. It's not something i can just dabble with. I'm a full blown addict and i wanna find a new way to live... I know its gunna take time and it is very fragile your right. But im happy ive made this much progress in this short of time and im proud of myself :] just gotta stick to it, it will be worth it in the long run. So much easier to live life being high everyday without a care in the world. But fuck man.. life isnt meant to be easy. Can't wait to get my 30 day sobriety key chain :DDD That is gunna be a great day ^_^ That's all im looking forward too. Is all these key chains that i can wear around and be like I FUCKING DID IT! :]]]

You did it, wooyeah! You are right be so proud of yourself :D

Life isn't meant to be easy, no.. or at least it isn't easy, not sure if it is meant to be anything. It just is. But learning that life can be difficult, and unfair, and there will be bad days (but that you can survive them and ultimately life is very worth living) is a really important and sometimes difficult lesson to learn. Sounds like you are doing fantastically :) <3

Went to another meeting today. Barely finished my homework in time.. but i managed to pass my quiz's and make it in time. I got there and i get a txt from a buddy who i met there and he says that hes been giving up recently and he hasn't been around any meetings in awhile. So i was like you better get your ass to a meeting! and he said he just picked up. and i was like man.. fuck that shit get your ass up here. He was like i dont have a ride and i was like i can pick you up. So he says come pick me up. I left the meeting like 10-15 minutes into it to run and get him real quick. Was kinda upset i was missing the meeting. Then we get there and he doesnt even stick around. Hes outside the whole time or some shit. So it just kind of bugged me how i do all that for him and he doesnt even listen or nothing... :\ last time i try and help someone i guess.... Wasn't my favorite meeting cause that was just bugging me the whole time... But whatever. Guess i learned my lesson. Gotta worry about myself instead of trying to help someone else. Especially since im so new.. and i already got the heads up to watch out for him cause hes been in the program for years and he never sticks around and cant manage to get longer than a month clean. Idk... i just like him and think hes a good guy, thats why i did it.. But fuck. It was just kind of disappointing. Like i said, last time i go out of my way for someone... Missed my fucking meeting for him and i wasn't even digging it as much as i normally would have.. Idk. This weekend will be good. Going on like a 3 day function and going camping.