• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Been Clean off dope for 3 months

Lol ur welcome. :) I wrote u back. Anyways back to this. U r hilarious being stereotypical of the methadone clinic but after hearing about that guy I would probably be that way to... Wait you know what I do know someone like that to. My friends dad literally lives in a room by his kitchen and does everything right there in his living room. ... That sucks I really don't want any of us to end up like that..

I think I am having a bad reaction to my suboxone that's why I want to switch to methadone but I know if I do I'll end up really screwing myself ... So for now it's suboxone. But for some reason the taste kills me and I am gagging the whole time it's dissolving it is torture.

mmmm. i always enjoyed the taste of subs <3 im weird like that. Especially the taste of h. I <3 the burn :D I used to hate it. But now that im addicted to it... I love it, hah. But yeah... Suboxone would always make my glands underneath my tongue really swollen and hurt :[ also you build a tolerance real fast and it quits working.. but not like your using it to get high anyways. lol... It works so good with the cravings. But once your on it everyday you don't even notice if your getting high or not. It kinda feels like your taking nothing like a placebo or something.. Idk. i was on a small dose.. Didn't get too jacked up on the dosing cause i didnt wanna be doped out everyday. I used it responsibly and tapered off of it real quick cause i didnt want to be hooked on anymore medication that i didnt need to be on. But i do remember when i quit off the subs... Man my legs and back hurt so bad. I didn't think i would have WD's but i did.. couldn't sleep right. It fucking sucked... Eww, I just got over my dope WD's.. hope i dont have anymore now that i did it yesterday and today. Fucking hot and cold sweats.. restless leg syndrome... fuck withdrawals!!!

Wow my glands are swollen to. Weird. Freakin side effects. Ahh

It does feel like a placebo while taking it but then when you stop taking it and cravings hit you in the ass like a train. And you ten realize holy shit it was soon something ya know?

-xcake- are you taking suboxone now?

you won't fuck up your schooling if you go to rehab. its called a medical withdraw, the school will put all your files/grades/transcripts/whatever on hold. they can't not do that, its against the american disability act

I never went into withdrawals when i didnt take it. I even went like a whole day without taking it just too see what would happen. I noticed even when i was on it or not that it was still in my system or something. Last like a few weeks in there i guess? not sure.. But yeah. Like i felt real slowed down on it and real chilled out. Then when i got off of it i noticed i felt more 'normal' and had more energy. Guess it does fuck you up? just so clean of a high and once your on it everyday it just starts to feel normal after awhile. lol. But i was on a low dose... made me really fucking lazy. That's for sure.

Yeah the reason im saying it would fuck up my schooling is cause i want to graduate in 4 years and not get behind. Also i had to take remedial classes to relearn some shit i forgot.. So if i quit going i would have to take that remedial class again because i have a feeling i would forget it again -_- My brain just doesnt function as fast as it used to when i wasnt such a pill head... lol. They sure have slowed me down... I hate it..

Lol that sucks.. Well for some people the rehab is worth making school last longer. If try don't get the help they won't live long enough to graduate. Or they will drop out early. Most of the time it's to work for money to buy more shit...

I feel like a freakin slave to this shit. I thought it was the best stuff at first and it saved my life and all but now I'm just tired of it. Especially since realizing it changed me. Whic for really took me months to even realize this shit made me a blah person when it didn't get me high anymore.

I feel like it is sedating me. The real me yanknow?

But problem is when I stop taking it all my cravings come back as if I was only clean one day. And I start to crave any drug I have ever done literally anything to change the way I feel.

Horrible cycle... I don't know what to do.

I can stay on this suboxone and live a boring life suppressed from my true self or be off suboxone and risk relapsing and becomin a junky? Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Wish I never do this. Shit in the first place. To late for me now:(

Hah, don't we all wish life had a reset button? :pp But yeah i know exactly what you mean by feeling bleh. That's why i could never see myself stuck on that shit long term... But i mean it beats junk.. But its just swapping one addiction for another... I'm going to bed. We will talk tomorrow! Hang in there! :]]

I take my Suboxone for the purpose it was prescribed to me for. It says on my prescription bad (I get the 8MG films) take 4-8MG daily "FOR RECOVERY". Anyone that takes it for other purposes is abusing it, and probably doesn't even want to get better. In my city, theres a long, long waiting list just to get on Suboxone, so I'm very thankful for my Suboxone. I must admit to abusing my Suboxone in the sense that I did IV it for a couple of weeks, but I stopped.

Rocked submitted some excellent advice/information regarding a medical leave from school. I think at some jobs you can also take a medical leave? I know that certain places don't allow this, though.

I feel like you two love birds would be better of just PM'ing each other, since you seem to be using this forum in a chat-room-like fashion.
Just my opinion, maybe a moderator would agree.

I use this thread as my own personal update on how well i am doing with my sobriety / using... She just happened to be nice and lend a helping hand? haha. & today i didn't do too great :\

Hey, Ive been clean off dope for about 2 weeks now and most of my physical symptoms are gone. The problem is i still have this confused/disorientated state of mind with a persistent headache. Just wonder if thats a common thing and when ican expect this to go away.

Wierd.. i find myself in a cloudy / hazy state even when im sober for a long time. Just perma-fried hahaha. But idk man... Wish i could help you out but im no Doctor. I would suggest if it bugs you and still doesn't go away to get it checked out by a doctor.. But thats what anyone on this site would say. Best of luck too you mate! And stay sober bro! 2 weeks is good! Make it 2 months! :D

Cake- No I do not cut myself. could you jut leave me alone please, I'm just trying to help people.

A- its alright you will do better tomorrow. :)

Kor- congrats on being sober. It's a hard thing to accomplish. Things will get better and you CAN do it. :) good luck

Cake- No I do not cut myself. could you jut leave me alone please, I'm just trying to help people.

A- its alright you will do better tomorrow. :)

Kor- congrats on being sober. It's a hard thing to accomplish. Things will get better and you CAN do it. :) good luck

Thanks you! :D Yeah I'm away at school now, which was basically the only way I was going to get sober. I'm just scared when i go back for spring break and/or summer I will relapse again. Hopefully I will start to feel better before then so I can be stronger and resist my urges when I go back home.