• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Collecting THC crystals from a bag?

skeletor jah

Bluelighter
i've heard suggestions about this before but i'm looking for other input. my friend just acquired a massive amount of high grade marijuana and he offered the large ziploc bag that it came in to me for free. this thing is absolutely lined with crystals and hairs. i've heard that you can stick a bag like that in the freezer for a bit, then turn it inside out and scrape the frosted collectings for a semi-keef but i've given that a go before and it didn't seem too successful. is this even worth any effort? any other methods or suggestions? much thanks.

you can open it up all the way, get a paintbrush, and brush all the lose crystals and such into a glass jar...sprinkle on weed, enjoy!
~hydra

this thing is absolutely lined with crystals and hairs.^^^^that stuff is called "keif" and you don't need to sprinkle it on anything -- just smoke it. i bet one hit will put you on the floor.
disciple

the best way to get the crystals out is to split the bag in-half then get a razor blade and scrape the crystals off the bag.

a tiny amount of iso alcohol poured in the bag/jar. swirl it around.

pour

evaporate

smoke

Yeah, get some iso alcohol, shake it up, then maybe even leave it in the bag and let it evaporate, or you could pour it into a flat container and let it evaporate.

hah OP's Friend is ssuccchhh a doosch bag! Whoopidity dee he gets to keep an empty bag? haha. Not worth the effort or time & your likely smoking a tad plastic. So old though i know, why bump a 2002?

call me a crackhead if you must, but i like to slice the bag open and scrape up the thc with my insurance card. sometimes, i use the video rental card. it's good to have cards.

call me a crackhead if you must, but i like to slice the bag open and scrape up the thc with my insurance card. sometimes, i use the video rental card. it's good to have cards.

Exactly what I do.
Cut down both sides of the bag, take a credit card or a sturdy scrapey device of some sort (I use a nice pair of scissors), take one end of the bag in your teeth, hold the other and scrape.
Scape off the scissors or your scrapey device ans shhhhhhmoke ;)