Chemical Brothers.....

Bossiney

Bluelighter
Just wondering whether any of you guys know if there going to be bringing out a new album soon,as i know a new song is being aired on the radio...and its brilliant..i just want more and i dont know whether i can have it or not!!!

i went to a chemical brothers dj set in san francisco about 6 months ago and they played a lot of new stuff - apparently from a 'new album' - so we'll see. it rocked!

alasdair

Yer i went to see them in july and just recently @ creamfields...they did play alot of wkd new stuff that i had never heard b4...it was brilliant!

Love 'em, can't wait for new Chems! Apparently 'Electronic Battle Weapon 7' is out and about, but I haven't found it yet...

i had to resurrect this thread. i just heard Galvanize with Q-tip for the first time. this has got to be the best song i've heard in a long while. is there something after Come With Us, or is this a single?

oh yeah and a great video to go with it. i love their videos.

yeah new CD out february apparantly

they tour australia in january

grrrr I found electronic battle weapon 7 in a shop recently only the queue was that big I could be bothered to wait for it and now they have none lol

The Electronic Battle Weapons are just DJ releases, not really 'singles', hard to find if you don't get on them immediately, although Ebay/Gemm have them here and there. Not really 'songs', just big-room acid monsters! 8o =D

New album Push The Button will be released on 25 January.

Really looking forward to seeing them again at Brixton in March!

yer i think its the 24th the album comes out....my birthday....yey....and i shall defo be there at brixton in march!!!

Bump......Just for all you aussies...

Triple JJJ are playing the new album "Push the button" in FULL this saturday at 5pm!

yay

They are coming to Madrid to play some massive bullring apparently. March 5th day before my birthday booya! I've seen em three times i think and they never fail to rock da house in

seeing em tomorrw AND the day after......
oh my :D

a review from my local alt paper

CHEMICAL BROTHERS
Push the Button
VERDICT: Dance music for fans of Nissan ads.
LABEL: Astralwerks (astralwerks.com)
RELEASE: 1.25.05
ELECTRONIC / DANCE

The Chemical Brothers are at it again. With their latest release, Push the Button, the boys have enlisted the help of A Tribe Called Quest’s Q-Tip, past collaborator Tim Burgess and others to create their most straight-up pop album to date. While these efforts are commendable, the results are not. The lead single “Galvanize,” featuring Q-Tip, combines a lame P. Diddy-esque call-to-the-dance-floor rap with a Donna Summer via Studio 54 violin instrumental, creating a hands-in-the-air singalong that combines the worst of the ‘70s with the worst of the ‘90s. The second track is less disappointing, but unfortunately that’s because a significant chunk of the song is straight out of the science lab of Chad Hugo and Pharrell Williams. The album has several highs—particularly the bubble-goose-stepping, military funk of “Left Right” and “Shake Break Bounce,” a salsa-dipped, Spanish Harlem-flavored goodie that would be perfectly at home on the Black Eyed Peas’ Elephunk. But overall, the Brothers’ affinity for the rave scene in the Matrix Reloaded along with their over-reliance on ring-tone touches and toy laser gun sounds come together to spoil the return of these former kings.
--Chris Haire

well push the button...what can i say...absolutly brilliant!!

It was my birthday on monday and my boyfriend bought me two ticket to go and see them in march.....cant fooking wait...3rd time in 2yrs.......YEY!!!!!!!!! :D

Its pretty good. But, I wish there was more tracks on the album like "Surface to Air"....

I understand the need to experiment, but their tried-and-true formula is just SO damn good! :)