PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Pure LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

Ex-Bluelighter
Whenever I talk to someone that did LSD years ago, they say that the LSD people use today is not pure, and not near as good as it used to be. They say that if it was pure it would cost alot more.
What are these people talking about?
Why isn't it pure, or what is it mixed with now?
BTW, sorry about the multiple posts that were the same thing, I kept getting an error when trying to post, and it said try again. So I did, many times :) I just deleted them then.
[ 22 December 2001: Message edited by: Splatt ]

I do not believe than any testing has ever discovered any adulterants in any LSD.

Well... back in the day, companies like Santoz labs and such made pure LSD-25 (also known as "fluff")... nowadays LSD is produced in labs by a handful of chemists around the country and world and it doesn't always come out 100% pure (if it was all pure LSD-25, you'd see much resemlance from batch to batch in the trips... but I for one notice much difference between different prints/doses... some is really cracky, some is mellow, some is more visual, some is more body/mind oriented even though the trip is around the same intensity)... sometimes you see people selling doses as "fluff" these days, but believe me, it is not (although, most of the "fluff" I've seen has been pretty clean)...

Whatever the inpurities are, you can bet they are not active and dont effect the high at all.

ive had lsd that feels smooth and pure, and I know some lsd is cut with a speedy substance, cause you feel that after effect of speed sometimes i think...

LSD has naturally speedy effects, it is never cut with anything because nothing else is active at doses that small.

Interesting. I read the other thread. It's amazing how these wannabe experts can quickly read names of chemicals off an internet page but fail to realize you need to start with LSD as a precursor for them or you'd need to use a synth just as complex.. bottom line is nobody is going to waste their time making strange LSD analogs.
The only difference between a batch of good Owsley and a good batch of something to do is about 35 years. If you're getting top notch LSD, it will blow your mind. If you're the guy living in the suburbs who gets it from that guy from that guy from that dude at the rave from that other dude and so on.. your shit is probably going to be bad. Someone else in the other thread said something stupid like "I hate it when people blame bad trips on decomposed LSD". Eh.. think about it. Think not "decomposed". Think "decomposing". It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist.
It's like if I ordered certain research chems. If I get them from one site, they're good. If I get them from a site that got raided, they'll be bad because they were improperly stored and handled. Completely changes the effects.
That's how LSD works.

When I hear pure, I think of ppl making refrences that other LSD is cut with something, and\or Laced with something, they are comparing it with drugs such as Coke, Meth, Herione, X, Anything that deals with a possibliy of bien laced, or cut with something. Thats just not how it works with LSD, when your really getting Real LSD, not other substances, that could be Sold off as LSD, (DOB, LSA) well the only active psychedelic your getting is LSD, nothing more, nothing less, its power soley depends on the concentration of the LSD vs anything its diluted in, when its bein prepared for blotters, or how concentrated your liquid is.....its that simple. So to get to my point, when I hear ppl saying pure, Im atoumactily thinking, that they are saying, they are taking undiluted pure LSD, in which LSD bein the sole Compound being digested.......NO! that dose not happen. LSD will never be "pure" it will be Dilluted, A single drop of Liquid LSD (not possible, LSD is a crystaline substance) can have a mass up to 100mg.........Which would be a pretty fucking big dose. Now to end my useless none sensual rambiling, THE ONLY, AND I Mean ONLY thing that Matters when taking LSD, is how Concentrated it is within the Solution, or how Concentrated the Solution was when the "hits" were bein prepared. So in Technicality, Street LSD, will never be pure, because it Diluted in something.

Nearly two months ago, we got some sugar cubes. They cost us $20AU each. One of my friends actually witnessed the dealer drop them into the cubes. She said something like "Opps, I stuffed your one u", to the friend that was getting them for us, and she dropped another drop on it.
We had these, and well basically, it was the worst acid ever. About 1-2 hours later, you could kind of feel it kicking in (haha this was the peak) Happened for about two or three hours or so more, then died off.
I got pretty bad headaches from it every 10 or so mins, and so did the others. I got like, a one second tiny movement out of the whole trip, which I probably would of got straight anyway.
As the guy saw her drop it on the cubes, what could of this been? It didn't do shit, so could of it been sometyhing else, or just some really week acid someone found on the side of the road or something.
Bitch should of gave us 20 hits and then it might of done something.

splatt: the acid we get in australia is pretty weak... just because its liquid doesnt mean it's pure. Liquid can be adulterated with water, among other things

For as much as the technical info say that chlorine will completely destroy LSD, I've seen reality refute that.
There are lot of dumbasses who use tap water to dilute LSD. It doesn't completely destroy it. It makes it weak and have unpleasant physical side effects exactly like you are talking about Splatt.
What happens is that someone wants to get rich so they take out hits from a vial with a syringe then replace them with tap. So the whole thing isn't diluted with tap. It's enough chlorine to start decomposing the LSD, but it doesn't render it completely useless in this kind of situation.

There are many types of impurities and kinds of lsd, lsd 25 lsd 27 ive heard of lsd 29 but i dont beliebe that one exists. there is also dom doi dob and pure lsd. (lsd 25). its not just what they put in it to make it unpure. many chemists so not administer pure because they dont want people to freak out but with my experience its easiest to freak out n dom (because it takes you out of your state of mind so completly) and pure lucy. pure lsd does not have a taste.

And if you're going to bump a thread from the grave, it could at least not be with misinformation. LSD is LSD is LSD. 25 was just the number Hoffman gave to it as the 25th in a series of ergot derivatives.

There are many types of impurities and kinds of lsd, lsd 25 lsd 27 ive heard of lsd 29 but i dont beliebe that one exists. there is also dom doi dob and pure lsd. (lsd 25). its not just what they put in it to make it unpure. many chemists so not administer pure because they dont want people to freak out but with my experience its easiest to freak out n dom (because it takes you out of your state of mind so completly) and pure lucy. pure lsd does not have a taste.

Everyone please disregard this ridiculous gibberish. :D

(No offense, ilovelucy-- maybe read through the forums a bit and get your facts straight.)

ilovelucy; I encourage you to click on the big index in bright blue letters at the top of the forum and do some lurking :)

...all that said, there CAN be impurties in LSD; however, its not the LSD thats impure, just the impurites. :D

That statement opened a philosophical voiid inside me.

Status
Not open for further replies.