• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids lomotil

louieyouie

Greenlighter
This pill is a combination of Diphenoxylate and atropine. I am interested in the Diphenoxylate but not the atropine.Anyone know how to seperate them?

i think there must be a way to get rid of the atropine, but if you have a low enough tolerance it should get you high. grandma had a bunch of those baby's

Aren't they anti-diarrheals? Did some research but I don't see how they'll get you high. Someone enlighten me?

Last edited:
Hi,
My 1st reply here. There has been some question about Lomotil getting you high. Oh yeah. Very. 15 tabs then perhaps a few hours later ( to avoid any atropine problems) another 15 depending on tolerance. A lot like a heavy opium nod. Takes a long time to come on and is slow. Usually a couple hours before you feel much but is sweet and like I've read here, a 'forced euphoria'. Ocassional, disphoria but that passes with some deep breaths. Never ever had a problem with the atropine. Doctors have no problem prescribing it and I'm certain that it would be a good choice for WD. I haven't been able to find out anything about overdose amounts.

really? what about if your on suboxoe then this drug would be worthless? Im prescribed this for dirahea but I have heard others say they got high off this I just don't see how? I thought it contained none of the high aspects of opiets only the constipation. anyone got more info? would this give me a nod if I took 15 on suboxone? im thinking of sleep