PDA

View Full Version : (opioids) lomotil

louieyouie
10-09-2011, 04:46
This pill is a combination of Diphenoxylate and atropine. I am interested in the Diphenoxylate but not the atropine.Anyone know how to seperate them?

brutus
10-09-2011, 21:16
It's called a CWE. Look it up.

sekio
10-09-2011, 21:31
CWE will still remove the atropine.

Znegative
10-09-2011, 22:27
i think there must be a way to get rid of the atropine, but if you have a low enough tolerance it should get you high. grandma had a bunch of those baby's

Brian242
10-09-2011, 23:43
Aren't they anti-diarrheals? Did some research but I don't see how they'll get you high. Someone enlighten me?

Clem
28-10-2011, 22:27
Hi,
My 1st reply here. There has been some question about Lomotil getting you high. Oh yeah. Very. 15 tabs then perhaps a few hours later ( to avoid any atropine problems) another 15 depending on tolerance. A lot like a heavy opium nod. Takes a long time to come on and is slow. Usually a couple hours before you feel much but is sweet and like I've read here, a 'forced euphoria'. Ocassional, disphoria but that passes with some deep breaths. Never ever had a problem with the atropine. Doctors have no problem prescribing it and I'm certain that it would be a good choice for WD. I haven't been able to find out anything about overdose amounts.

xxsicknessxx
28-10-2011, 23:09
really? what about if your on suboxoe then this drug would be worthless? Im prescribed this for dirahea but I have heard others say they got high off this I just don't see how? I thought it contained none of the high aspects of opiets only the constipation. anyone got more info? would this give me a nod if I took 15 on suboxone? im thinking of sleep