• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids yes i am aware they dont make them anymore. but FAKE OC's wtf..

Status
Not open for further replies.

noddinoff

Bluelighter
so the other day my buddy says he can get me some real cheap OC 80's i know they havent been around for a while so i ask if there the OP's he says no there OC 80's, supposbly his freinds mother has cancer and she gets them. so i figure maybe all the rumors were true that the old OC's are coming back. when he brings them to me he says you cant snort them cuz of the time relase, then gives me the pill. the pill its self was about the size of a normal 80 but had no time release coating whatsoever. it was a pressed pill, it baiscally looked like a giant green perc 30. said OC 80 on it tho so i figrued id give it a whirl.
that day i had already did a couple 30's so i was already feeling pretty good. i cut the pill in half and it was green all the way through with little white and blue specs like some pills have so i took the pill and and hung out for a bit. i started to feel what i thought was the 80 going to work. but now i remember taking a few various potentiators (nothing major), but decide it must be the OC my opiate buzz deffinatly lasted way longer that usual so i deffinatly thought the OC worked.
So today i got another one. same look same everything. i crushed it up in a little water mixed it and downed the liquid, people take the OP's like that and say it hits a little harder. so baisically that was 2 hours ago, my pupils are not constricted ive been having diareaha bad and the ultimate test.... i ejaculated sorry if tmi but opiate abusers know that take atleast an hour to accomplish when fully opiated lol. although i do feel something i know its not placebo but now its making me nervous what the hell is getting me high in this shit.. its deffitatly not an opiate. i feel a little sedated and my pupils are bigger that usuall. its kinda like when your rolling your tits off and you try and read you cell phone or some shit. or going to the eye doctor and having your pupils dialated just to a much lesser extent. everthings a little fuzzy.

im pissed. i wish someone atleast put some fentanyl in it or some shit wtf!!

We closed your thread in BDD about this topic.

The same thing applies here.

Please don't cross-post.

Status
Not open for further replies.