• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 3-methylfentanyl and triazolam

tyler5

Bluelighter
hey guys,

im about to get some 3-methylfentanyl, estimated to be between 400-6000 times stronger than morphine. (quote from wikipedia).
ive done it before for about a year regularly but now theres been about a 10 day break. ive taken 3 x 160mg codeine every day so i havent been without opiates.
i was thinking of popping a couple of 0.25mg triazolam's with my fent to increase the nod/high.
is that a good idea or is triazolam too strong and might nod me out too much? i also have midazolam (which is basically the same as triazolam), alprazolam and clonazepam. but those are a bit too long acting and dont pack the punch i would like. its a dilemma. :\
im using the fentanyl by smoking the powder on foil, have always done so, never IV (have IM'd twice).
i was thinking of letting 1-2 triazolam tabs melt under my tongue about 5mins before i take the first hit of the fent.
it would be night time so it might knock me out but i just want to enjoy the fent because i havent had it for some time (long time for me, 9-10 days).

any suggestions are very appreciated

Don't combine benzodiazepines and superpotent fentanyl analogues unless you like the idea of not breathing.

What you're considering is incredibly dangerous. A side effect of each substance is respiratory depression and therefore combining them will cause an additive effect. Folks who combine benzos and opioids are known for drifting to sleep and never waking up (ex. Heath Ledger). I don't think that's how you want to go out. If you are going to use, do the substances alone. No amount of tolerance can prevent this.

You would have to do a much smaller dosage, which would be dangerous unless you are used to carefully liquid measuring out dosages of it.

Why not save the triazolam for after the fentanyl analog wears off?

As Captain said, the only safe way to measure doses with something like that would be to put it in solution and take it that way, unless you were to calculate the dose exactly and add a certain amount of soluble cut like lactose, make a solution and let it dry out, otherwise you're heading for trouble. I don't know of anyone that could eyeball mcg doses, that would be deadly.

yeaaaaaa don't take the benzos with that. I've nver done 3-methyfentanyl but it sounds like it's even stronger than regular fentanyl and probably dangerous as hell. You're already playing with fire just using that drug, and adding benzos in just sounds like a bad idea, especially if you have no way of accurately measuring how much 3-methylfentanyl you are doing.

so i got done smoking the fent. decided to pop one 0.25 triazolam to help me with the nod and i think it did :)
although it was night time (12PM) so maybe that had also something to do with it.

anyway, with the 3-methylfent, its ubiquitous like dope in new jersey/northeast. we just get 3-methylfentanyl [link] (my country is even mentioned in the wikipedia article,lol) instead of heroin or oxycodone or ANY opiate for that matter (prescribed to cancer patients ONLY).
all the other done's like oxymorphone and hydromorphone, even hydroCODONE - they dont EXIST in my country.

all we have is Tramadol and then Oxycontin but like i said, it is prescribed exclusively by the national Cancer Society to people with terminal illness for the few last weeks. poppy pods/seeds are banned and if You are caught even buying ONE box of pods, you are in some deep shit because the cops assume youre gonna turn the pods into a god damn liquid called 'compot' which was used extensively in Eastern Europe until the borders cleared and countries (like Russia, Poland, Central Europe etc. were flooded with heroin). you basically cook the pods in some extreme chemical shit and the result is some of the most vile shit imaginable. but hey, in the 1980s (and in some countries even till '99 when heroin first came), opiate addicts had to have SOMETHING. so they picked poppies in August and then cooked them in chemicals and shit and ended up with some quite toxic shit. it was basically something that collapsed your veins after a few shots and gave all kinds of horrible illnesses because it was so rotten/nasty/dirty from the start. heres a wiki link to this kompost thing.

thats how fucked up the opiate situation is in Northern Europe.

i mean, in Finland, they IV subutex/suboxone to get high. in 2006 or something it was confiscated more than ANY other narcotic in Finland. a god damn epidemic.

if You're interested in the sub phenomenon, watch a movie called 'Reindeerspotting (2009)'. its available on places where you can find all the new jersey shore episodes or anything else you wanna download on the internetz.

its a Finnish movie about a young IV subutex addict and his friends, his town his life. He lives in Rovaniemi (the home of Santa Claus).

anyway, i smoked about one bag of 3-methylfentanyl (weighs like maybe 0.01) and melted one triazolam under my tongue and got a 15 minute nod and then an hour or so of being heavily stoned, if i have to describe it somehow. but better than stoned of course.
ive been using it for a year, daily, this was the longest i'd gone without since Aug '10 and i was kinda surprised i didnt get even more high, like you know, unconscious nodding and stuff (i had a friend with me of course who wouldve woken me up if i was starting to turn blue).
i mean, it has killed a lot of people here but then again its all we have. theres no heroin since 2003. only fentanyl straight from the young genius chemists of Russia (St.Petersburg, to be exact). oh well, better than codeine i guess :/

i know its 3-methylfentanyl because of the numerous tests carried out by our police/police lab people, who say since 2003 the only opiate on the streets is this.
its also the reason why A LOT of people died in '03 because they were used to heroin which was here since '99 and then boom came fentanyl and EVERYBODY OD'd.
like 50-70 people a night in a small radius, a few square miles maybe? so yeah, there were many deaths but since then people have learned to IV it more carefully or just smoke it like i do which lowers the OD risk considerably but of course doesnt provide a rush :/ oh well, compromises.

anyway, thank You for all the replys and i really suggest you check out the links to the Finnish movie (very good about the local sub scene) and the link for compot/Polish heroin that i posted above.

see you later, about to have another smoke of this delicious fentanyl.

EDIT: oh, and if anyone's interested, according to the wiki article on the 3-MF subject, that i also posted above in my post, its 10-15 times more potent than regular fentanyl and 400-6000 times stronger than morphine. go figure :/
i dont get it 100% pure of course, heavily cut for instant consumption via IV/smoking.
i dont know anyone that snorts because its straight up wasteful for a short acting opiate like this.
the high is pretty much suitable only for first-timers and even then you can just smoke very little for your first time and at least experience immediate effects and somewhat of a rush (uncomparable to IV'ing it, of course, which must be INTENSE. never done it but every single person that does it daily/weekly says so. not like heroin at all say the oldtimers who were using during 1999-2003 when heroin was available and by some magic potion or i dunno, are still alive :/

Last edited:
i wish i could get this in the us. im tempted to vacation to ur country..

i wish i could get this in the us. im tempted to vacation to ur country..

When I had IV fentanyl I didn't think much of it. They even had me super-loaded up on it with IV midazolam in the hospital for surgery... I think most heroin users would prefer heroin IMO.

injecting subutex is not unique to finland people have done it in the uk for years to the extent subutex prescribing was stopped this year for that very reason and switched to suboxone this stopped most people from injecting them although i still know of one person who injects suboxone a very very sad form of iv'ing IMO if you are going to inject something it may as well be something good !

I might have to check out that movie, it sounds interesting enough.

Good post by the way, I learned something new today.

Last edited:
heh, ive kicked 3MF (the "dope" or "heroin" of my city, the main opiate that they sell for 10€/dose..3-METHYLFENTANYL)..so anyway, i have Paraflurobutyrfentanyl in the form of a nasal spray (one spray is 0.6mg or 60ug). I also have butyrfentanyl, acetylfentanyl and a new analogue, furanylfentanyl, Fu-F. i have to say i Really like this specific analog's euphoria. i would say butyr's euforia is basically .. minimal, compared to good analogues and other good opiates. i also have over 700 bromazolam 1mg caps, the seller made them that big and potent because the RC went illegal yesterday so they just had a sell out. Also have about 300 caps of clonitrazolam. I very much prefer both benzos, bromazolam takes longer to kick in, clonazolam works quicker. but the mg caps are KILLERS, that is for sure hehe. hypnotics to the max, FLU or LAM, or I dont want NONE!

yay, sounded gangsta.

As Captain said, the only safe way to measure doses with something like that would be to put it in solution and take it that way, unless you were to calculate the dose exactly and add a certain amount of soluble cut like lactose, make a solution and let it dry out, otherwise you're heading for trouble. I don't know of anyone that could eyeball mcg doses, that would be deadly.

This is a bad idea. The mixture isn't going to be homogeneous at all.