• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Help with drug information

jennimru

Greenlighter
Im a severe I.V. drug addict. im trying to do somehing the sfest wy i can. idk how to i.v. ambien nor do i know the effects. if someone culd help me do this the right wy, id pprecite it

I moved the thread from the support forum to the Other Drugs forum. Sorry I didn't clarify that in the first post.

You shouldn't IV ambien, there's no real benefit to doing so. If you know what form of zolpidem you have, and you've got some sterile supplies, you have a fighting chance. Otherwise, don't bother.

Zolpidem tartrate could theoretically be injected. Use a micron filter and sterile supplies. Same as any other IV pill.
Zolpidem freebase will not dissolve in water and is not injectable.

Hold the pills under your tongue if you want themto work faster.

Don't bother , just take the tablets orally like you're supposed to. There really is no "safe" way to inject pills.

Yeeeeep, looks like you aren't' going to get any 'yeah this is how you iv ambien' posts in here. Just search under "ambien", and then "IV" here within Bluelight and put 2 and 2 together. If one is going to do something, it's going to happen. So, just look up how to safely IV ANYthing, and do it like that. (micron and all)

That being said - Ambien shouldn't be injected. Just swallow the damn thing. :|

Injecting Ambien can introduce the drug to your bloodstream so quickly you pass out before finishing the administration. Swallowing or potentially sublingual administration will provide a smooth onset to the drug's effects, not to mention being considerably less dangerous.