• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging cooked opium ( Liquid)

The-Opiate-Rush

Bluelighter
I cook it to evaporate the pod tea and i add lemon juice however when i do i get the urge to shit so bad, i get the worst stomach cramps known to man. Its impossible to keep the liquid up there for very long, i try but even with one 5ml squirt straight away i am in pain and need to go toilet. I plug all the time and never get this, the only time i did was when i plugged a laxative. I dont know if when i cooked it, it formed a chemical reaction with the lemon juice, i dont know if i do not include it, it will not happen next time. Could someone please tell me why this happens, plugging like 300ml is not efficient and a waste.

Well, it is more than likely due to the lemon juice you added to your brew.. The acidic nature of it is more than likely very irritating to your bowels, causing your body to want to reject it instantly. Why not make a batch without lemon juice, and see how you react to it? I would think that it most likely will make a difference in your body's reaction to plugging pod tea..

If you dont raise the PH level of the tea I would suggest a long soak/steep with a tight fitting (pan) lid.
24 hours would be ideal, add an extra cup of water (per quart) for evaporation, try to keep the temp' between 90-100 degrees - boiling point will degrade you finished product
And make sure you grind the heads (minus the crown, seeds, and stem ring (just below the pod) If you
remove these parts first, you can grind into a powder.
Does anyone know if fish aquarium PH kits or somethin' similar would be safe to use ?

the only thing you need for ph adjustment is ammonia or baking soda.

It could be due to the lemon juice, but it could also be that opium contains several alkoloids which are smooth muscle relaxants/ expoectorants, so it is definitely going to come back out...

the only thing you need for ph adjustment is ammonia or baking soda.

It could be due to the lemon juice, but it could also be that opium contains several alkoloids which are smooth muscle relaxants/ expoectorants, so it is definitely going to come back out...

The ammonia would not be suitable in this case..what would be an estimated equation of baking soda = to the
juice of 3 large lemons ?

Who knows. Depends on growing conditions and how much juice came out.

Buy some pH papers.

But to clarify it was not the lemon juice because i did this last night cooked opium tea without natural lemon/juice. NO ACID INVOLVED. It was irritating and had a laxative effect.

Method before cooking

I have plugged for well over a year without cooking and used 20-40 pods and basically put the smallest amount of water needed so that when the stew is pushed down by a barbell a 5-10kg weight the water rises to the top, therefore the water can get the goodies out of the top and bottom. I know there will be lots of goodies left on the pods that is why i do it a second time with tons of water soaked and drink the second version.

Problem is the first version plugged was like 300ml of water and a waste as sometimes it comes out 3 hours later and it will take a long time to absorb therefore slowing the high.

Its driving me nuts, could the alkaloids be so potent in a 5ml shot that it iratates my stomach, i mean its so bitter its unreal. When the tea is cooked i have the temp on very high. I know about morphine degrading etc, some say yes others say no but i dont want to talk about that here. I am even thinking that the steel on the pan affects the tea when boiled? Its almost a brain teaser because it has to be something chemically but WHAT!

Check the pH - some alkaloids are poorly absorbed at low pH, and won't dissolve if its too high.