• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Methamphetamine Experience (A Retrospect) - How can vitamins affect amp highs?

Crymson

Greenlighter
Me and my wife began using meth in May of 2011. We had only smoked pot and taken various pain pills prior to that. It was a lengthy decision, but when we were told about the various ways to use meth, we thought we would give it a shot. So my sister and her current boyfriend came out to our house in the middle of nowhere around midnight, with a giant glass pipe and what I then thought was a little bag of meth. I soon learned this little bag packed quite a punch. We took several hits from the pipe, not knowing how much we smoked and we were having to let the more experienced users hold the pipe and lighter. It's actually difficult to smoke meth if you don't know what you're doing. Suddenly the strongest sense of euphoria came over me. That and an overwhelming urge to shit. Meth also works as a laxative to me for some reason. It was great. Me and my wife sat up all night, mostly her talking to me while I played my xbox or guitar and listened to music. I noticed that my guitar skills were significantly improved while high. So around 6AM we had sex, and it was crazy good. The sensations were amazing. The next day, we were coming down around 2PM, but it wasn't bad, just a bit lethargic. I used to play Dungeons and Dragons, and those session could run upwards of 30+ hours, so I was kind of used to it.

Over the next few weeks we smoked a few more times, and at one point we had sex for 5 hours one morning, which I'm sure is nothing compared to some people, but to us it was amazing. Sex on meth is the best sex I've ever had. That same day we knew we would need a pick me up to get us through, so we got a quarter bag and did a small line out of it and planned to save the rest. We were going out of town that day to visit my sister. Well, that night we all started talking about the different ways to do meth and my sister mentioned that injecting it was an orgasmic blast and she just happened to have 3 unused syringes. I've never been scared of needles, so I was all for it. She claimed that it hit you so hard, it literally gave you an orgasm, and that convinced my wife. So she took the remainder of our quarter bag, and drew us up each a 5ml bump. However it seemed it was impossible for any of us to hit a vein and we all ended up drawing back a ton of blood. When I finally got mine, it was shit. I didn't get anything. Maybe it was the fact that so much blood was drawn back, or it wasn't enough shit, but I was very disappointed knowing that I was out of dope, with no sleep for 2 days and I had to spend the day with my parents. So we swore off the needle. We were lying to ourselves.

So after a few weeks of trying the needle, I finally got a head rush for about 20 minutes and that was supposedly what was so great about injecting. We since gone back to smoking. We've recently gotten a new 1/2 a gram bag, and we've been told it was "California" shit and it would get us going for several days. So we decided to bump it if it was so good. My wife drew us both back a 10ml needle. We injected it and didn't get anything. I was a little concerned. So a few hours later we did a hot rail. We didn't get anything. Finally we did just a line. Didn't get anything. We've discussed it for quite a bit and we think one of two things happened. My wife has read a lot of stuff on tolerance and she found some info stating that various vitamins, which we take several in the morning, can affect how high you can get, so we were thinking that's one possibility. The other scenario could be that our dealer just fucked us and gave us shit. I certainly hope that's not the case because we can't seem to find a dealer who isn't consumed by paranoia and tweaked to gills. We also can't find a reliable dealer either. But that's the risk we take when playing the dope game. If anybody knows of any vitamins that can actually fuck up a high, please let me know.

Watch yourself man, be safe... Meth is a bad thing to get addicted to. It will lead to more negative effects than good effects soon.

Don't over do it, brother.

Believe me, we're done for a while. All the frustration and paranoia that come along with it isn't really worth the effort put into finding it. Don't want to say I'm done for good, but definitely going to lay off for a while. Not to mention if you get busted, it's much worse than having a quarter of weed on you.

Well how vitamins can affect an amphetamine high is a legit question I guess. In the future please try and separate the long winded social experience aspect (TR) from the harm reduction technical aspect (OD).

homeless >>> OD

quite the doooooozey you've gotten yourselves into, vitamin c/ascorbic acid potentially could blunt it but i doubt that, as a rookie tweaker you have most likely just been had, it sucks, but so does a meth addiction so stop while you are ahead imo, but otherwise be safe and calm bra

You should have had some effect, I'd be willing to bet the dealer ripped you off, but I'm not 100% convinced though.

Magnesium is very important, especially for amphetamine users.

You got burned. Just be lucky that whatever you injected didn't fuck you up ( in a bad way )

I have heard of people selling epson salts as meth.