• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Hallucinating on mephedrone?

FeelTheBuzz

Greenlighter
Hi,
2 nights ago I decided to get a gram of mephedrone... After consuming (insuffulated) around 750mg, (which IMO isn't actually a Huge amount of mephedrone so I was suprisd what was to then happen...

I was walking down the street and almost everything I looked at that was in the distance looked like a person or a group of people... It started when I saw a post with a smaller post next to it and I could have sworn that it was a man with a dog on the lead... This even appeared to move! I was surprised when my mates asked what I was on about... So I let it go. Then about 5 minutes later I noticed another group of people ... This time I was that sure this was a group of people however when I got closer I saw just trees... Again I was certain that these were people... It then became apparent that almost EVERYTHING I looked at in the distance I thought was a person or a group of people.... Trees,lampposts,gates ... This was really strange for me, because as soon as I got closer I saw that this was not the case

This was at around 3am so it was dark, and having never hallucinated before this was extremely strange! My mate who had also consumed around 750mg couldn't see what I was seeing...

Basically I was wondering has anyOne else ever heard of hallucinating on mephedrone (especially on a reasonably small amount) ?? I have took mephedrone around 10 times before this and had higher doses and this has never occurred....

the same thing happened to me, me and a mate insufflated around 1g of mephedrone in the early hours after prior use during that day and were off our faces, we both hallucinated dark figures walking towards us, a man walking a dog, a man carrying something, a group of men and the scariest was a hoody teenager walking towards us, and i actually moved a step to the left to let him through and he disappeared infront of me, couldnt believe it.

earlier in the day i also hallucinated clouds that morphed into shapes of various things, i sat there for nearly an hour watching them, unbelievable experience, but one hell of an evil drug this is.

Yeahh incredible, I didn't even know mephedrone could cause hallucinations! Especially off only about a gram of it!Having never hallucinated before this was really quite an alarming experience! As for the "evil drug" I think if you start to become dependent it can become evil for sure, gotta make sure you keep it to only now and again...

But then again it's the only real "hard drug" I have done! Hoping to do MDMA very soon though!

750mg mephedrone insufflated is not "reasonably small". Nor is a gram. At those kind of doses mephedrone will be psychedelic due to serotonin release and maybe even affinity at some 5-HT2r's. Also, sleep deprivation combined with stimulant usage is known to cause hallucinations.

Try 100mg-200mg next time... That's all I can say.

the first time i took meph i bombed about 200mg. an hour or so in i ended up smoking a ridiculous amount of medical herb and continued to do so throughout the night. after the bulk of the stimulate effects wore off im guessing the empathogen side showed its true colors, i had subtle psychedelic-style visuals. it was pretty great since at that point laying on the couch wrapped in a blanket was the BEST.
however i dont think this will help very much, but i thought i might as well share. it seems as though what you are describing is more of a stim psychosis type effect.

Hmm yeah I just had never heard of hallucinating on mephedrone, pretty mad to be honest!

Yeahh incredible, I didn't even know mephedrone could cause hallucinations! Especially off only about a gram of it!Having never hallucinated before this was really quite an alarming experience! As for the "evil drug" I think if you start to become dependent it can become evil for sure, gotta make sure you keep it to only now and again...

But then again it's the only real "hard drug" I have done! Hoping to do MDMA very soon though!

one of my friends said that a few of his mates had also hallucinated from taking mephedrone. He said that they took it too often and eventually the hallucinations happen

i have hallucinated from 4mmc. I Iv'd like a gram or 2 or over two days. I thought I saw people in the trees outside my window and on the rooftops. not a pleasant experience when overdone. thats why i like my downers.

I get this on most stimulants after not sleeping for 2-3 days. Was up for 5 days on a PV binge once. I even started talking to the shadow people :D

i have hallucinated from 4mmc. I Iv'd like a gram or 2 or over two days. I thought I saw people in the trees outside my window and on the rooftops. not a pleasant experience when overdone. thats why i like my downers.

IV'd 4mmc sounds incredible....i'm the same, i stick with downers for the most part now

I have experienced hallucinations from both methylone and mephedrone a few different times.
Once while splitting a half a gram with 2 other people I started to view my friend as a demon/devil like character every few times I would blink. He would have crazy red or green neon colored eyes and wrinkles over his face then I would blink again and he`d be back to normal.
Another time me and my girlfriend did about 3 grams of methylone over the night and half way through it started to look like she had webbing draped over her face. She did not have any visuals.

Yes I've hallucinated off it a couple of times and probably from smaller doses than what the OP is talking about. 750mgs is a big dose even for me and I've been a fairly heavy user for a couple of years. I basically just got mad fractals that only lasted a few seconds. I didn't find it scary at all. Looked at my eyes though and pupils had become giant saucers.
A couple of my friends that have much lower tolerance have also experienced this although usually just your standard low level visuals you might get while tripping, rather than actually imagining people that aren't there.

Yeah happens all the time used to go crazy on the stuff untill I finally realised how bad it acctuly was when I started forgeting little things even though I have always had a very good memory I will never have ago at anyone for doing it but I certaintly wouldn't recomend it either the rush is amazing but its not worth what it does to you trust me took me to long to realise

The beginning of stim psychosis, most stimulants will do that in higher dosages combined with sleep deprivation, for some it may take 500mg of meph for others 2000mg..

I never noticed much trippiness from this stuff but never did amounts like this regularly enough to know for sure. The one night I did about 800mg, maybe a gram, I also had some 2c-c, so I was tripping anyway, for a short while.

Light colour enhancement was pretty common but like, realistic hallucinations don't sound very psychedelic, & do sound more psychosis.