View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Whats the best music for shroom

Asmo

Bluelighter
I just wanted to know what kind of music you'll listed to while shrooming ehh..
------------------
Call me mint jelly,cause I'm on the lamb !

Well, i listen to progressive trance generally, cuz that's what i spin, but I also like drum n bass, and also zeppelin, floyd, marley and some UK undergroud stuff.

http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum38/HTML/000911.html
------------------
Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey,
a journey full of sound and beats,
one that will lead you down, way down,
to the underground, i said the underground,
where your body begins to tremble,
and your hands become just a little nimble,
the underground
now let me see you work
- Celeda
The Underground

hey trench sorry dude but im new like just 2 days i think so dont go grr just tell me some good music to listen to hahahaha
life is too short to go grrrrr anyways i have never tripped on shrooms just acid but it was weak or fake so shrooms is another option cause you cant get fake mush or can you anyway it'll be better
------------------
Call me mint jelly,cause I'm on the lamb !

I have to agree with Joseph. One of the coolest things is to realize that music you've listened to a hundred times has something in it that you never noticed before.
One of my favorite groups is Dead Can Dance.
K

Incubus, Morning View, Aqueous Transmission
......but thats biased cause I'm an Incubus junkie.
------------------
Resist Unlearn Defy
O
O O

i guess i'll repeat what i've said in the last topic
its great to start off with some uplifting trance and move on to some harder stuff, some acid/tracid. Then when you're close to middle of your experience, play some nice goa/psy like Astral Projection, MFG, Analog Pussy, Infected Mushroom, towards the end, i suggest some ambient to calm you down.
Some say that trip hop at the end is as good as ambient,but im not a big fan of that.

I really like Tool, Pink Floyd, or King Crimson while im tripping.
------------------
It is the most beautiful thing to watch your mind manifest upon the physical realm of reality.

What **rAsPuTiN** said. Psytrance/Goa is excellent on psychedelics (well it is on acid anyway). On mushrooms you might be able to see the music
smile.gif

Funny thing is my XMMS playlist just right now has only: Infected Mushroom - The Gathering, Hallucinogen - Twisted, Etnica - Nitrex 2001.
Other good psyrance: SUN Project, The Green Nuns of the Revolution. Lots more but those are what every psytrance junkie would have.
Anyway, might be best to listen to psytrance first when your not on drugs, cos if u first heard something like infected mushroom - release me on shrooms.. you might think the song has gotten in your head and is taking over or something.. nah psytrance is fun. give it a go.

yeh and goa is darker than psytrance. some pyscho goa could really fuck with ur brain while trippin if u werent used to it.

check out:
hallucinogen - crescent suns (the most trippy song ever made)
Salvia Divinorum - 1300 micrograms
Astral Projection - KABALAH
hallucinogen - LSD - Doof Remix
------------------
Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey,
a journey full of sound and beats,
one that will lead you down, way down,
to the underground, i said the underground,
where your body begins to tremble,
and your hands become just a little nimble,
the underground
now let me see you work
- Celeda
The Underground

haven't heard to much of tool's music, but i really like schism. the guitar really gets me in a trance even when i'm sober. especially the part when it's just the guitar in them middle of the song. i just love it, worth listeining to

Definetly Psy Trance, B.P Empire (Infected Mushoom) will take you on crazy journeys, Green House Effect, MFG, PsySex.. anything Israeli! Psychedelic chillout is perfect for comedowns/ups, SpiritZone have just released a great one. Pink floyed also and Porcupine Tree are amazing. Basically, any music that's made BY trippers FOR trippers
wink.gif

I agree with all that psy trance is the way to go on shrooms.
Whoever suggested Shpongle knows whats goin on- that stuff is mad. Both albums, Are you shpongled and Tales of Inexpressable will pull your brain out and present it to you on a plate while on shrooms

A bit off the wall...but try the Gladiator soundtrack...it'll blow your mind
wink.gif

stuff mde by richie hawtin, aka 'plastikman'
it's good for mdma as well as shrooms and lsd, although in real life i think it's horrible
smile.gif