• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing Adderall (amphetamine salts) with benzos/opiates

yo0123yo

Bluelighter
i have two instant release 30mg adderals and i have access to norcos, oxy 30mg immediate release, and 2mg xanax bars...my question is..this is my first time doing adderrall so what should i be expecting at all from the aderrall? also what should i expect with combining it with lets say 30-60mg instant oxycodone and or 2mg xanax...thanks and any other tips are appreciated..thanks

I wouldn't take both 30mg Adderalls at the same time, its an amphetamine stimulant drug so first and foremost you can expect to be awake all night, with some euphoria and certainly lots of motivation. If you mix it with Xanax (alprazolam) its going to knock down some of the anxiety that amphetamines can cause and if you mix it with opiates you'll experience the same effect. Norco and oxycodone aren't the same thing, Norco's active ingredient is hydrocodone, but both oxycodone and hydrocodone are opiates.

It is more dangerous to mix amphetamines and opiates than it is to mix amphetamines and benzos. Again, if you don't have any tolerance to amphetamines I wouldn't take 60mg of Adderall, in fact, I probably wouldn't even take 30mg of Adderall at once.

A good rule of thumb to follow is the first time you try out a new substance, don't mix it with all sorts of other things.

Listen to NT as all that is sage advice.

Whatever you do though, don't go overboard with the alprazolam; It is easy to do while on amphetamines due to how sedation will be somewhat masked by the stimulant, and risk of blacking out is increased. There is nothing worse than being tweaked out with all the energy in the world while on large doses of benzos, in term of aftermath; I have completely destroyed my apartment, not to mention having done nonsensical things on impulse under the effects of these two classes of substance.

Adderall combined with Oxycodone in particular is a very nice mix, that's if you don't use too much of a sedating amount of oxycodone, what makes it special is that oxycodone is a "speedier" type of opiate buzz, that combined with adderall smoothens the negative effects amphetamines may give, with the benefit of not killing/dampening the amphetamine high. Now as far as Xanax goes, that should be taken when you aqre crashing/coming down from Adderall, or it can be taken at LOW doses if your experiencing negative side effects with adderall, if your not tolerant to xanax, and your getting edgy on adderall, start off witg a 0.5mg of xanax to try to smoothen the negative effects of adderall, if .5 doesnt work, go up a notch, just dont take too much xanax where you totally kill the amphetamine buzz. Adderall at a dose that gets you high combined with a neutral dose of Oxycodone that isnt too sedating is an awesome mixture! Save the xanax for the crash, they dont mix well (xanax and adderall) it's a push/pull thing, you will kill ur speed buzz, even tho oxycodone is a downer it wont kill ur speed buzz, it actually brightens it (not with too high of a dose)..

I wouldn't take both 30mg Adderalls at the same time, its an amphetamine stimulant drug so first and foremost you can expect to be awake all night, with some euphoria and certainly lots of motivation. If you mix it with Xanax (alprazolam) its going to knock down some of the anxiety that amphetamines can cause and if you mix it with opiates you'll experience the same effect. Norco and oxycodone aren't the same thing, Norco's active ingredient is hydrocodone, but both oxycodone and hydrocodone are opiates.

It is more dangerous to mix amphetamines and opiates than it is to mix amphetamines and benzos. Again, if you don't have any tolerance to amphetamines I wouldn't take 60mg of Adderall, in fact, I probably wouldn't even take 30mg of Adderall at once.

A good rule of thumb to follow is the first time you try out a new substance, don't mix it with all sorts of other things.

Good point, beginners with Adderall, really only need 20-30mg IR. And remember the 1st dose u ever take, is where your tolerance stays with adderall, unless you take a huge break on it. i been doing adderall 10 years on and off, and i dont exceed 60mg at once, and it gets me pretty good....60mg IMO is way too much for a beginner, however it could actually make you feel fucking awesome instead of the opposite. 20-60mg is my reccommendation for beginners of adderall, i know its a broad range. Yes benzos are completely safe to mix with amphetamines if you panic and get scared and feel like ur gonna OD of freak, xanax will totally bring you down from the speed high and back to normal BP, at proper dose...using opiates is a big dangerous too to try to abort a bad speed high, high dose..thats why alot of people die from "speedballing" cocaine/heroin(opiate) at the same time...hospitals even give benzos to people who overdose on stimulants..so benzos r the way to go. i disagree that opiates will knock the speed high down, taking oxy/hydro at a low dose a bit after on adderall is a good combo and doesnt kill the speed bbuzz, more smoothens the edges and negative side effects, benzo just wipe out the speed buzz all together

Benzos (wait for them to kick in) Then take adderall.

OR

Adderall --- Wait for come down -- Then take benzos.

Opiates? I've only used a small amount of suboxone after coming off vyvanse, seemed to bring back the alertness. Didn't sleep at all that night, which is a first for me on vyvanse.

oh yeah i remember i used to take benzos, and few hrs later take adderall, def. smoothened out the negatives.....opiates will just calm ya down for the crash and keep u awake, and then when the opiate wears off ur back to square 1...water, food, benzos, go to sleep

Ok, I've got adderall, xanax, and hydrocodone. I'm most experienced with adderall out of the three but I've only once taken hydro after a day of adderall but I didn't get to sleep, it did however calm me but I still had energy and it took the edge off the adderall. This week I'll take some hydro after I've had the adderall and take the xanax later in the night and see how it works out. Throughout my adderall usage I haven't taken anything much to help combat the comedown except for some tylenol pm's lately. Otherwise I'd just eat property and healthy throughout the day, taking multivitamins and such. I'm only taking 20mg addy per day, just to get me going and motivated, my tolerance would allow me much more than that though.

IMO, take 10-20mgs adderall with .5-1mg of xanax, and after 6-8hours take .5-1mgs xanax with your normal hydro/oxycodone dosage. whenever i mix all three (stims/benzos/opiates) together, i feel like the highs compete and i am sort of stuck in between. the xanax will smooth out the adderall without taking away too much stimulation, and after 6-8hours you will likely just feel an odd stimulation but no 'high,' the perfect time for some hydrocodone. i prefer hydro over oxy for the comedown because oxy usually stimulates me, even though oxycodone is my DOC.

I would take 160mg Vyvanse... with 4mg Klonopin (Clonazepam)

Klonopin is the same strength as Xanax
Klonopin just lasts for 8-35 hours

160mg Vyvanse = Imagine taking 80mg of Adderall XR (Possibly re-dosing 40mg IR 8 hours later)

So... I would do 60mg Adderall XR with 2 Doses of Xanax (1-2mg with the adderall, 1-2mg 4 hours later)

I am just fucking tolerant to benzos though... (I would take 20mg Klonopin/Xanax at once and not even feel like falling asleep)
So maybe you're good with 0.5-1mg Xanax every 4 hrs

I would take 160mg Vyvanse... with 4mg Klonopin (Clonazepam)

Klonopin is the same strength as Xanax
Klonopin just lasts for 8-35 hours

160mg Vyvanse = Imagine taking 80mg of Adderall XR (Possibly re-dosing 40mg IR 8 hours later)

So... I would do 60mg Adderall XR with 2 Doses of Xanax (1-2mg with the adderall, 1-2mg 4 hours later)

I am just fucking tolerant to benzos though... (I would take 20mg Klonopin/Xanax at once and not even feel like falling asleep)
So maybe you're good with 0.5-1mg Xanax every 4 hrs

boy have i been in your shoes. i remember i would have to take 90-120mg of adderall to get high, and have to redose as little as 4 hours with over 100mg of adderall again, it was hell, i wasnt even enjoying it, just in a state if psychosis. Yes, Klonopin is just as strong as Xanax MG wise,and lasts way longer than xanax, i feel klonopin is superior to xanax, for me i get just as sedated/relief/buzzed as xanaz, and i remember takin 10 bars at a time of xanax (20mg) and felt nothing, i even taken 40mg to feel slight relief...then i had bad luck and ended up going to jail, had a seizure as they were pricks and dont detox benzo dependent peopl, was send to hospital detox. NOW i take adderall and klonopin by RX, but i dont take adderall everyday as for ADD, i like to do it recreationally. when i get my script i only take 60mg, if im crashing, ill take maybe 30mg-40mg of adderall again to stop the crash and keep the duration going,i continue this for about a week until my scrip runs out. and sleep another week to get back to normal, i do take benzos when i crash, but its a problem, 2mg of xanax/klonopin is enough to ive me sedation relief, when im coming off of amphetamines i have to take 4mg for relief cuz my body is so stimulated, thus causing a benzo tolerance. i went from 20-40mg tolerance to xanax/klonoppin, down to the 2-4mg range for relief. i never dose more then 60mg adderall at a time

boy have i been in your shoes. i remember i would have to take 90-120mg of adderall to get high, and have to redose as little as 4 hours with over 100mg of adderall again, it was hell, i wasnt even enjoying it, just in a state if psychosis. Yes, Klonopin is just as strong as Xanax MG wise,and lasts way longer than xanax, i feel klonopin is superior to xanax, for me i get just as sedated/relief/buzzed as xanaz, and i remember takin 10 bars at a time of xanax (20mg) and felt nothing, i even taken 40mg to feel slight relief...then i had bad luck and ended up going to jail, had a seizure as they were pricks and dont detox benzo dependent peopl, was send to hospital detox. NOW i take adderall and klonopin by RX, but i dont take adderall everyday as for ADD, i like to do it recreationally. when i get my script i only take 60mg, if im crashing, ill take maybe 30mg-40mg of adderall again to stop the crash and keep the duration going,i continue this for about a week until my scrip runs out. and sleep another week to get back to normal, i do take benzos when i crash, but its a problem, 2mg of xanax/klonopin is enough to ive me sedation relief, when im coming off of amphetamines i have to take 4mg for relief cuz my body is so stimulated, thus causing a benzo tolerance. i went from 20-40mg tolerance to xanax/klonoppin, down to the 2-4mg range for relief. i never dose more then 60mg adderall at a time

Did you coincidentally also find Benzos to became WAY FASTER to build tolerance for than Adderall? (for some crazy reason)

It took me... 6-12 months of DAILY adderall XR use to up the dose by 10mg (No withdrawals when stopped at like 80mg/day o_O, I'm weird)

Yet, it took me... 2 months to go from 0.5mg Klonopin to 4-6mg (No withdrawals when stopped abruptly, lolwut)

i find adderall tolerance to develop more rapidly than benzos as its a stimulant and the crash usually has ya poppin more to avoid constantly. at the same time even xanax tolerance can develop rapidly as people redose 4 times a day and increase it, so yeah i say both are just as rapid

The first time I took Adderall, it was 15mg and I was feeling fucking great and positive about life lol. But I tried to chase that high and within 2 months I was taking 60mg IR at a time.

Xanax tolerance builds incredibly fast but it could be related to how big your first dose was. My first time, I took 2 bars and was completely out of it. I drove to get something to eat and hit the median curb, popping my car tire. I had to call my dad for help, slurring my words and saying stupid shit...god i'm glad those days are over haha. Ever since then, I can take 10mg and barely get sleepy. Benzos are shit for recreation but a godsend for a comedown. 1 bar takes away all the anxiety and shitty feelings.

I just got prescribed 70mgs of Vyvanse and it doesn't feel anything like Adderall XR. I took 4 of them bitches and still didn't feel anything other than a SLIGHT increase in concentration while studying.

Anyways, I would take 20mgs of Adderall(if its your first time), and then take 1mg of Xanax when you start to crash. I prefer my opiates by themselves. I also found that taking benzos at the same time w/ uppers pretty much cancels out the feeling.

Hey i'm new here. Anyone feel like explaining to me their process when taking Xanax and vvyanse or Adderall. Just want to be focused but not wanting the bad anxiety that comes with it. And do I take them together at the same time? Or do I take one and wait a while and then take the other medication? I just want to do whatever will give me the best results. Than you.

Just want to be focused but not wanting the bad anxiety that comes with it.
Maybe a lower dose is needed? I mean, not to be simplistic, but if a dime of crack makes me too sexy, maybe I try the nickle and find a balance, ya know?
Akin to a speedball. Sure many will have different experiences with the same substances but a lower dose of one may negate the need of another.

Maybe a lower dose is needed? I mean, not to be simplistic, but if a dime of crack makes me too sexy, maybe I try the nickle and find a balance, ya know?
Akin to a speedball. Sure many will have different experiences with the same substances but a lower dose of one may negate the need of another.

I will try to keep it at a low dose for now. If i'm being honest Ive had substance abuse problems in the past with adderall. But when I didin't abuse it, it worked. Then I got greedy and wanted to keep feeling the euphoria because I haven't been truly happy in a long time and that totally helped. Anyways i'm 2 years clean and sober. I just want to be able to have energy and focus and be happy but sometimes temptation still is around because I always wonder if I should take more or not. However I am doing good with the Vvyanse as of right now.

If i'm being honest Ive had substance abuse problems in the past with adderall.
Yeah once one feels good it's hard to go back sometimes... and often painful.
I used to go with the ol' eagles motto everything all the time; now more like a little bit every day (i think i got this from armenians). not sure what is being said here but looks good on paper so unless editing is needed will prolly leave it.
Ya like movies or music?
I stream video(s) almost 24/7 (anything) and only listen to music on phenibut these days; but it is good at those times.
Best,
Ptah