• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

kidney stones :(

Ds

Bluelight Crew
hello my friends,
I really don't know why all the sudden I've been going through this amount of pain.. If no one has gone through the passing of a kidney stone lemi tell ya that it fucking sucks. The worst fucking pain i've been through in my entire life (knock on wood).
I'm going to describe the symptoms of what I went through so people can relate that's passed them to.
First thing I notice is the urgency/frequency to urinate. meaning every time i walk out of the bathroom i turn around to go back in, it feels as if I have to pee a million gallons but hardly even a dribble.
When I feel that urgency feeling I know exactly what I'm in for...
The pain is the next thing, it can start anywhere.. the pain I experience is in my right side, so i'm guessing its my right kidney thats giving me the stones.
It starts off in your back, either the right or left side? I thought nothing about it.. just a stomach cramp or something, Then the pain intensified started to get more and more frequent. it's almost like I feel it radiant inside me, throbbing. not jagged/rigged pain, but more a long the lines of a nuclear reactor pain(like i mentioned above.. throbbing).
Next is my testicle feels like it's about to twist it's self off. yes my nuts start hurting to the point where I have to get a bowl of ice water and soak my balls. and that really doesn't help with the pain.
While I'm going through this pain I cant do anything, I cant lay still I cant walk around, pretty much i'm stuck in a "Chinese praying/sitting" style with my head down. (and at 3am my room mate was looking at me like i'm some kind of terrorist).
I've tried everything OTC for the pain, ibprophin,tylnol,asprin,alieve,etc and nothing helps. What makes this so fucking hard is i'm in recovery and I know I cant take pain pills as prescribed :/ and i'm in a halfway house so even if I did and got caught i'd be kicked out.
The only thing that helps for the pain is the stuff that hospitals give you.. a shot of *something, they have given me both a narcotic and a non-narcotic. both seemed to work great.
Ok now passing the stone, I really don't know where the stone is inside me, you cant really tell by the pain where it is.. but holy fuck does it hurt when it comes out the other end. usually they are small, but the ones ive been passing are like little shards of meth/sand burs. and they will break up so if u get splinterd by one of these things,, o shit. :(
If the stones get bad enough you might have to require surgery. which nowa days its done by you sitting in a tub of ice water while they fire lasers/sound into your side, to break up the stones to MAKE THEM MORE PASSABLE LOL TALK ABOUT PAIN FUCK.
They can also stick something up ur penis/vagina to ur kidney and zap them with the laser, and they can cut you in the side and go in that way.

Anyways, I don't know if these stones were caused by me not taking good care of my diet when i was in my active addiction or weather they are hereditary. kidney stones sucks either way.

enough of me rambling..
has anyone here experienced the horrible pain of passing a stone? if so tell us about it.. or tell me about it so I dont feel like i'm alone in this thing lol. :(

(also for support for those passing a stone <3 I feel ur pain)

I know it sounds weird but acupuncture and traditional chinese medicine might help. There are kidney and "lower burner" acu points that could relieve some pain and help break or pass the stones easier. Traditional Chinese Medicine has many formulations for internally breaking down stones so you can avoid lasers and shit. If you go the TCM route, see a trained practitioner. Don't just order a formula online.

I know it sounds weird but acupuncture and traditional chinese medicine might help. There are kidney and "lower burner" acu points that could relieve some pain and help break or pass the stones easier. Traditional Chinese Medicine has many formulations for internally breaking down stones so you can avoid lasers and shit. If you go the TCM route, see a trained practitioner. Don't just order a formula online.

This. Sometimes, being poked in juuuuuust the right spot can help your body turn on natural defenses.

Also, what does your diet look like? The *major* reason a person gets kidney stones is related to the foods they eat. Eating lots of meat (more than 5oz. a day, which is two decks of cards) is known to be a major cause of kidney stones. After a quick search, here are some other reasons one might be getting kidney stones. There is also a mention about being properly hydrated. I mean, if it hurts to pee, having some extra water in your system might help to clean out your kidneys and bladder.

Good luck, D's. Let us know if any of these suggestions work.

ok i might not drink the required like 6 8oz glass's of water. hell maybe not even half, really depends. i drink alot of koolaid. make my own cuz its cheap that way.im picky when it comes to water i guess, the shit i really like comes in a fancysmancy glass bottle @ whole foods. the tap here has such a heavy taste so gota mix it up with something.
umm i eat pancakes, and waffles every other day with eggs. drink kiwi koolaid doughnut sticks honeybuns. havnt realy eatn any meat in a while.
acupuncture looks cool, someone dies like that on the new final destination and its creepd me out so ii dunno. :/
i know ma dad gets em, or had em.

acupuncture looks cool, someone dies like that on the new final destination and its creepd me out so ii dunno. :/

... ... -_-

You're not going to let it stop you, are you? haha, go by what your dad says about them.

See if you can find a cleaner water source so that you can get enough water in your day. Your health (obviously) is suffering from being dehydrated so much. Also, another way to get water (albeit, in much smaller quantities) is by eating more fruits and vegetables. They were grown in the soil with water and the porous cells contain quite a bit of water to keep you hydrated when your water source is iffy. If you have time, you could even boil your tap water beforehand and just let it cool and see how it tastes. Or you could always squeeze some lemon juice or prepare a fruit smoothie with lots of water.

Do you eat lunch meat? Fish? Canned meats? Eating too many animal products in general can produce the same effect on the body. And from what you've said about what you normally eat, it's not looking like a positive situation for your kidneys, which are trying to process all of that Kool-Aid.

Your body doesn't know what to do with all of those chemicals in the Kool-Aid, so it basically says "f*** this!" and tries to get rid of it (via your kidneys, since it was attached to the water, which is processed for hydration in the kidneys). Those chemicals burn (not quite literally, but close enough) your kidneys and bladder and urethra as it is passed to be excreted. I mean, I'm no doctor, but when you put things into your body that don't belong in there, it hurts your body and eventually hurts your whole self. This is why it hurts to pee and creates sharp pains in your back, sides, and lower abs.

To top it off, your daily diet of pancakes, eggs, doughnut sticks, and honeybuns doesn't give your body any nutrients or proficient energy to help aid in digesting the chemicals in the Kool-Aid so as to not cause your body harm. I'm sure you eat more than that, but as humans, we normally mention things we have most frequently or things we really like.

Sorry if this comes off the wrong way, also. Hearing about people who are in pain fires a storm of spreading positive information regarding health. None of this is meant as an attack or me being mean.

Oh yeah, I have had so many I'm used to it. One home remedy is to drink a bit of vinegar or lemon juice mixed with olive oil on an empty stomach. This supposedly helps dissolve and lube your parts so you can piss it out easier.