Anyone in U.S. seen 2CB lately?

chuckchillout

Bluelighter
I've seen trip reports about it, yet have never been offered it by fellow psychonauts or seen it at a party. I know it's out there, but is there a paticular region where it is more commonly available. Has anyone ever been offered it at parties? What form does it usually come in, powders, pills? Just curious

Just FYI, 2-CB was placed on Schedual 1, if I recall correctly. It's not exactly common any where. Unless you are Alexander Shulgin, and you have a O. Chem Lab in your basement. The big street problem is that 2-CB is a chemical, so rather difficult to verify for purity, especialy because it has the trademark of an extremely long onset time. So you probably won't find it, much of any where, unless you are both EXTREMELY luckey and have connections who know drug related Organic Chem well too. Good luck in finding it.
------------------
"You've got to dance like nobody's watching, and love like it's never going to hurt...."
"Hold fast to dreams for if they die, life is like a brok'n winged bird that cannot fly"-Langston Hughes

here in tallahassee it is quite popular. i hear a lot of other college towns have it, and that makes logical sense to me.

I've only seen 2c-B one time, and it was in a pill. My friend showed it to me in school, and then he proceeded to eat it and trip out all day. I think it had a pretty high dose too, cause he was wiggin out at times.

Its been offered to me a few times in the past couple years. I never had any way of knowing if thats what it was at the time though, and didn't want to buy it just to later find out it was 2C-I or something else I don't want.

iv been offered 2c-b aswell and it was high quality.
i recieved this from a trusted source though.

It is rarely available on the street and if it is offered i would be worried that it is 2c-i which is much easier to find these days.

btw dragon, 2c-b does not have a long come up time. In fact it kicked in quicker than 2c-i and 2c-e.

There was a lot of 2C-B in the US during the early 90s. It was sold as both “nexus” and “venus.” I have not seen it since. I know of people who sold “2C-B” but in reality they were selling 2C-I and just calling it 2C-B.

I wouldn’t worry…2C-B is HIGHLY overrated. In fact, I’d call 2C-B the biggest let-down (as far as a drug) that I have ever worked with.

2C-C, 2C-D, 2C-E, and 2C-T-7 are far better psychedelics.

especialy because it has the trademark of an extremely long onset time

Actually just the opposite. 2C-B and 2C-D are the only members of the 2C-family I have tried that comes on in the same way that mushrooms and LSD does…in other words, they both are fully developed by 1 ½ hr to 2 hr. Every other 2C psychedelic that I have tried (and I’ve had 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-D, 2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-N, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-4, and 2C-T-7) all take at least three hours to reach a peak. With 2C-I and 2C-T-7…it can take 5 hours for the visionary effects to be fully realized.

And it is easy to distinguish 2C-B from 2C-D because the latter is completely over by the 4th hour. 2C-B doesn’t fully end until about the 6th hour.

BTW, this kind of thread is against the rules.

Last edited:
Just got a gelcap of 2C-B last night actually. Paid 15 bucks for it (rip considering I get 2C-I by the gram for pennies comparatively). The experience was completely worth it though, considering it's the first time I've seen 2C-B in AGES. I'm in the USA btw.

It's around here and there. But it's like all the halogenated 2c-xs...people seem to either love it or hate it.

I have seen 2c-b once and it was being sold as mescaline in a gelcap. The dose was unknown but it was definitely a worthwhile material. The effects started in about 45 minutes.

nuke said:
It's around here and there. But it's like all the halogenated 2c-xs...people seem to either love it or hate it.

I wouldn't say I hate it. Actually, it is very pleasurable to take....there is no nausea, no bodyload (great body-high actually) and it is very visual. I was just let down because it has been so praised, and being Shulgin's favorite...I was expecting something more. In every setting I've taken 2C-B in...there was never anything profound or deep about it. Even when I took 36mg at night while camping in the mountains with my two best friends....just nothing at all profound.

Everyone always the halo brothers 2C-C and 2C-I "light" psychedelics....but both of those (especially 2C-I) have provided me with profound insights....hell I even had a true +4 mystical experience with 2C-I all those years ago.

I rarely trip these days (last trip was summer of 2004) so in general...I am not after a recreational experience when I trip. As such, I have just found 2C-B a waste. The only thing I feel 2C-B is good for, is a recreational/fun trip. In fact, I will be trying it this weekend (going on vacation) as a "recreational setting enhancer" when I go to Six Flags.

But 2C-B as a "mind expander"....heh forget it. I get deeper insights with pot.

2CB: Everything I liked about acid with nothing I didn't like. Sometimes sold as bromo-mescaline. You can expect to pay .50 to $1 a mg for it. Invented by Alexander Shulgin in 1974. Extremely dose sensitive...Effects can be extremely different with as little as 1-2mg difference in dose. Not too difficult to synthesize. Does involve bromine, though, so you'd need a fume hood. Well worth it, in my cat's dog's uncle's brother's opinion.;) Good luck! May the Force be with you!;)

p.s. I could write forever about this one;)

I haven't seen it since like '99, and even then it was only from extremely well-connected sources, like you had to go to Burning Man to get it.

It was in little white tablets, 10mg each.

I've seen it from 2 different online vendors now, one just began offering it.

It's a very nice chem IMHO, but like MGS said, not very profound. Great for partying or enhancing though.

^^You just be quiet if you want that to last don't go around posting about this in the open.Now your going to get a bunch of PMs.You never know who's on BL not smart man.I would like to use this vender in the future,I know he needs customers, trust worthy customers so stop right this instant.PLEASE DON'T GIVE THIS GUY OUT

For those who want to pm asking for sources, I do not go against Bluelight's rules, so don't even bother asking.

specialrelativity said:
2CB: Everything I liked about acid with nothing I didn't like. Sometimes sold as bromo-mescaline. You can expect to pay .50 to $1 a mg for it. Invented by Alexander Shulgin in 1974. Extremely dose sensitive...Effects can be extremely different with as little as 1-2mg difference in dose. Not too difficult to synthesize. Does involve bromine, though, so you'd need a fume hood. Well worth it, in my cat's dog's uncle's brother's opinion.;) Good luck! May the Force be with you!;)

p.s. I could write forever about this one;)

$1 USD/mg. What a rip-off. Meet a friendly dutch chemist, and get a gram for $100 USD.

WHat other 2Cs have you tried? WHat is it about 2C-B that makes you want to write about it all night?

I closed my eyes with headphones playing pink flod while on 2c-b. Wizard of oz was playing on the computer but SWIM just closed his eyes most of the time. The closed eye visuals were amazing, almost as intense as DMT. It was a roaring +++ verging on ++++. It was like I was traveling through this tunnel with sparking electric jewels and colors around me. 2c-b definitely does not feel as trippy as 2c-e to me but it is much more euphoric. The euphoria is almost on the level of MDMA with a nice trip thrown in.

The visuals were also very acid like. All in all I thought 2c-b was a great drug. I can see how it would be great for a rave or party enviroment. WIth most of the 2c-s I am able to control the trip to some extent including 2c-b. If I had to sum up 2c-b I would call it "extremely euphoric acid." The visuals were on par with a good dose of acid. The short duration also made it appealing. This was the first 2cx series I tried and I was very impressed.

2c-b was very giggly too. It was not the most profound trip I have had but it did the trick just as well as 2c-i and 2c-e have. Maybe the first time was just magical. Sure wish some 2c-b would come around again!