• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants your opinion on bath salt/mdvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

druggyjs

Greenlighter
SORRY IF THIS IS THE RONG SECTION AGAIN :/ i think its correct due to the other drug titie I NEED HELP TO WITH THE PISSING PROBLEM IF THERE IS A SOLUTION PLEASE TELL ME ITS SO ANNOYING.I personaly like bath salt and i have introduced it to 3 friends one of which said was the best he has felt in years and the others loved it, now i usually dont introduce friends especially to drugs because i care alot about people saftey and would take someone to the hospital in a heartbeat which is very fast on mdvp.

so here is my long story about tonight tommorow and my past experiences, forgive me of my grammar and typing because i am messed up. im actually going to do it through the night and on my plane trip back to ohio tommorow.

it does make you feel like shit as do other drugs. I.E E, meth,coke. so if you do it of course there will be consequences. this drug is definatly not for everyone especialy people who have never done a strong upper like the ones i mentioned. Its true after maybe an hour of doing a bump you start to feel down and deppressed nothing 2 or 3 percs cant fix i know that when i start binging like tonight i take 4 perc 5's and im out like a baby no matter how much i snorted but this is of course 2-3 hours after my last line. i love the way it makes me feel, i love to socialize and sex is better then when im on ecstasy and awsome for the person reiciving my penis in their vagina due to that fact it takes me a over an hour to reach a climax and i feel more in touch with my lover during sex.

now a couple bad things are the comedown so i recomend having opiates on hand to help with sleep and marijuana to help you eat because even if you feel hungry 10 hours after doing it and you will be hungry in a painful way you have to force food down so eat a big meal and have pot on deck. It makes you piss alooot aswell i notice that my urine and this may sound a little wierd but im just giving advice, i notice that my urine leaks out sometimes when i do it so i have to change my boxers or lightly tie something around my penis to prevent this and tiing something on your penis is bad due to lose of circulation. i cannot really remeber what i typed so far so if you have questions please ask and if you would like to flame me please do i am open for arguements but probably will only make a fool of myself if you would like me to keep you updated throughout the night and during my layover at airports let me know, thanks bluelight im looking forward to joining your community and hope to gaim knowledge and share it aswell. and i know my spelling sucks because when im on salt and looking at phone or computers my vision is double and i just noticed im typing without looking which is amazing since i always have to look . please feel free to post your experinces if they are good or bad love to hear them. but you cant judge the drug till you try it different users react differently

Last edited:
Methylenedioxypyrovalerone or MDPV is pretty horrendously toxic and a shitty drug IMO

Please. FUCKING please. Use paragraphs. No one will read this...

i know :p i just wanted to type and i got a response so i feel a sense of accomplishment. sad i know but true..

Just use paragraphs in the future. By the way if you wander over to the psychedelic drugs forum there is a thread pretty identical to this one talking about MDPV.

thank you really appreicite your help, didnt know this was a phyc thanks for the info you taught me something :p im being serious sorry if i come off as sarcastic i am high af...

It is really a stimulant, I just happen to know that there is a thread on it in the psychedelic section. This is what the search engine is for.

You can get pure MDPV from many vendors so I don't get why people are buying this "Bath salt" crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.