• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Is K2 still legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_integerian

Bluelighter
I live in Florida where many of the JWH synthetic cannabinoids found in K2 were banned about a year ago. However the K2 website is still operational and on the site it claims that their product is still 100% legal everywhere in the USA and will ship their product anywhere in America. Have the JWH compounds not actually been made illegal in Florida and other states, is the company making a new type of K2 with compounds not yet made illegal, or is the website operating outside the law?

Well I live in a city where it is currently illegal to sell in smoke shops now. However my friend doers it online all the time and it is delivered to his home no problem if that is what your asking. I know I can drive 30 minutes to a city wher it is sold in smoke shops so I'm sure it's out there somewhere around you. It is still not scheduled so by federal law it isn't prohibited. Literally tho one city you can buy it one you can't it just depends because people unfortunately are trying to get rid of it. Also don't let a cop see you with spice and a pipe because possessing both of those can get you in trouble. Hope this helps

Unless they release the specific cannabinoids used in their product(s), there's no way we can answer that. I'd say that switching to still-legal synthetic cannabinoids seems most likely as this is the trend in the RC scene and many prefer to change the ingredient(s) and keep the established brand name.

There is a lot more discussion on these topics in the Cannabis Discussion forum so check out over there and PM with any questions:)

Status
Not open for further replies.