• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

THC Powder?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psykosiz

Bluelighter
i know this shit is going about, i knew MS patients were here in the UK were testing and now have access to these..and prolly other medicinal users too.
anyhoo im tryin not to smoke for a bit (resorted to vaporizer today) until i go to Holland next month and i was wonderin if anyone can basically get their hands on this shit or knows anything about it cos id love to snort a line of it right now..

Yeah I belive it is called marinol or something. I've heard of it in pill form but never actually seen it. I would imagine its extreamly hard to get on the street. The closest thing around here (Canada) is called finger hash. Its the crystals scraped off the sides of a blender or coffee grinder after its grinded up some really good bud.

i thot thc doesnt form crystals....the only form ive seen it in other than the usual, is keif....looks like a powder and is potent.

technically, its the trichomes that constitute good kif.
------------------
To use your head you have to go out of your mind- Dr. Tmothy Leary

THC is not a powder, it forms an oil. I am not sure what pills you are talking about, but whatever it is it will not be snortable.
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon"-My name here

There is THC powder , I smoked it in amsterdam , and it is what hash is made from. You can't snort it, its not a different chemical state , its the trichomes of the plant. If you some how found some in america , just press it and enjoy your hash!

A friend of mine happen to run into some of those a few months ago.They were in pill form and he said they were good as hell.
biggrin.gif

~Liquid

There are ways of synthesizing THC, and THC can also appear in a "crystalline" form,(rock hard water drops), especially in some forms of hydro cultured grass.
Tried some of this once, called "Crazy Haze" (grass with THC crystals).. and it FUBAR:ed me totally.

There is THC powder , I smoked it in amsterdam , and it is what hash is
made from. You can't snort it, its not a different chemical state , its the
trichomes of the plant. If you some how found some in america , just press
it and enjoy your hash!
Ok, that's fine and dandy. Trichromes are not THC. They contain THC, up to 10% or more. Trichromes are simply the resin of the plant, and it is in a powder-like form. Pure THC is not a crystalline substance, it is oily.
------------------

My dad told me that he had a chemist friend in the 70's who synthesized thc. The end result was white crystals which they snorted. He said that he got a very intense THC high for about 6 hours.

Your dad's friend most likely made PCP. PCP was usually always represented as "crystal THC". Everybody talks about the crystal THC they smoked back in the '70's. It's PCP. THC DOES NOT EXIST AS A CRYSTAL.
------------------

Snorting THC & Smoking THC

I had to sign in to talk about this. First I’m 49 years old now and I grew up in Detroit Michigan back in the 60’s & 70’s and for those of you that are doing the math you will realize I started doing drugs about the age of 7 years old. OD’ed 8 1/2 & 17 & 20 years old.
Back then we did have “crystal T” Two types Smoking T and snorting T. The difference was that the snorting t looked like salt crystals and the smoking T looked like flower. If you took a flack of this stuff and smoked it in the “T” pipe 1 hit F’ed You UP! I never learned what is really was made of I only know I always bought it from the motorcycle gangs until they set me up to deal it.
Some hard core stuff, we use to get grams of it and one guy would cut it in half, Half was our profit right off the top. Then step on it. If you did not do this the people would die using it. After the guy got done cutting it in half and then chopping up the crystal into fine power and mixing in the step he was done F’ed up for the night. Then the next guy would step up and put them in “snow seals” Little paper envelops. For sale 10$ for what you see! That would get you F’ed up about 5 to 8 times. I was hooked on it from about 8 years old until I joined the Army at 19 years old. I never seen it since.

Your dad's friend most likely made PCP. PCP was usually always represented as "crystal THC". Everybody talks about the crystal THC they smoked back in the '70's. It's PCP. THC DOES NOT EXIST AS A CRYSTAL.
------------------

PCP was brown crystel was white. You young guys now days just don't know because you never seen it.

One of the pill forms was Yellow double dome morphine base. Cost about 5 to 10 bucks a hit. It was two hits of T and Morphine in one pill. They also had some other colors of tab T but I can’t remember now.

You young guys now days just don't know because you never seen it.

Oh, and what's your expertise then? Some motorcycle gang gave you some chemical which you don't know what it was, just what it was called and that it would "fuck you up" (like about a million chemicals) and furthermore, by your own testimony it was definitely not THC:

Then step on it. If you did not do this the people would die using it.

Because even pure THC will definitely not kill you unless you take a shitload of it (hundreds if not thousands of grams).

Probably PCP...

Quick google search gave me this:

http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=135

THC is definitely not a crystal, always an oil.

That said, there are definitely cannabinoids that form crystals, even THC-O-Acetate will, I imagine. Not that this has ever made it to the streets. It seems the one guy who tried got stopped before he got the synth finished.

Edit: I suppose if you got down to the right temperature, you could have solid THC. Would be hard to snort though.

Status
Not open for further replies.