PDA

View Full Version : (cocaine) Cocaine Foily Question!

blondewithtattoos
12-06-2011, 12:15
So what happens if you add too much baking soda to a foily??? Just wondering cause I love smoking them but not sure what happens if you add too much soda. Does it waste the coke? Does it not burn the coke and you have to add more coke to make it burn? Also what kind of advice do you have about foilies? General information about foilies? Thanks!

I like to do a line and then smoke a foily :)

CitioKid
12-06-2011, 22:04
Adding too much baking soda shouldn't be a problem. The coke would still be a base. You'd just have more to smoke, and it wouldn't have that sweet smell of cocaine. I never dug coke, but I did love that smell.

Love In Vein
13-06-2011, 02:23
So what happens if you add too much baking soda to a foily??? Just wondering cause I love smoking them but not sure what happens if you add too much soda. Does it waste the coke? Does it not burn the coke and you have to add more coke to make it burn? Also what kind of advice do you have about foilies? General information about foilies? Thanks!

I like to do a line and then smoke a foily :)

If you add too much baking soda, you end up with the crap they sell on the streets of DC, which is complete garbage just intended to stretch out the supply of cocaine.

You don't get bell ringers, you're never satisfied, it's a waste.

I have no idea what a "foily" is. And I could give you a recipe, but it's already out there, look for it. I don't want to contribute.

Just look for a recipe where the ratio is 4:1, NOT 1:1, 2:1 or 3:1. You want a 4:1 ratio.

Anything that wants more than 4:1 is will result in an inferior product.

DavisK4high247
13-06-2011, 02:58
^^^ I agree with this above mostly, except that I know of some people that take 7 grams of good coke, add a gram of baking soda and about a 1/2 to a gram of B12,then "cook up crack" that way, it's about 6:1 ratio, without the B12 it would be a 7:1 ration of coke to baking soda, but I think that leaves part of the coke not being combined with the baking soda at a 7:1 ratio, wasting coke and all that shit, I have smoked the 6:1 ratio rocks and they gave me hella "bell ringers" each hit, but I imagine that there was still some of the coke that was wasted using only a gram of soda for 6 grams of coke, I think that a 4:1 or at most 5:1 ratio is best, but defintely nothing below a 4:1 ratio like 3:1 and so on, like you said above.
Also I have no clue what the hell a "foily" is, I have only seen and smoked crack in a straight shooter aka straight glass tube with some steel wool or whatever in it.

OntarioGuy
13-06-2011, 03:56
^A foily is when you take a piece of foil,put coke and baking soda on it then a few drops of water and smear it around.then you hold a lighter underneath and chase the smoke.I guess its something like insant base.I used to get ringers from them,but ever since I first IV'd coke no other roa's seem to do it for me.

Voxide
13-06-2011, 04:13
Just rock your shit up and use a choreboy. Foily's are a waste and don't get you half as high.

DavisK4high247
13-06-2011, 14:45
^A foily is when you take a piece of foil,put coke and baking soda on it then a few drops of water and smear it around.then you hold a lighter underneath and chase the smoke.I guess its something like insant base.I used to get ringers from them,but ever since I first IV'd coke no other roa's seem to do it for me.

Ok, I have seen people do that and it was a waste IMO, mixing coke and baking soda in a glass jar or something and rocking it up properly and then smoking it out of a straight glass tube(straight shooter) with steel wool is the best way to smoke crack. But I also went to iV cocaine use a number of years ago ,when I was doing coke alot, and I never could go back to snorting or even smoking crack was not as good as a good shot of good coke!!

Love In Vein
13-06-2011, 17:31

LOL.... that is NOT instant base. That sounds like the garbage sold as "demo".

You can't even recook it because it's so horribly put together.

OldSchool80
14-06-2011, 04:14
The only experiences I've had with freebasing cocaine resulted in my room smelling like a dirty hospital for the night. I suggest if you smoke cannabis that mixing the cocaine and some mids will go a lot farther, as well as be a lot more pleasurable to smoke.

blondewithtattoos
14-06-2011, 08:18
I don't think it's a waste at all..it makes me feel great and I always get super good coke. I hate crack

OntarioGuy
14-06-2011, 21:52
LOL.... that is NOT instant base. That sounds like the garbage sold as "demo".

You can't even recook it because it's so horribly put together.

I meant in the sense that its being smoked.....I dont think people want to recook it or sell it,im pretty sure they add the soda and water so the coke will give off smoke without burning....I personally only shoot coke these days,as I find any other roa to be rather boring.