• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Worst Drug Comedown

Rye-Li

Bluelighter
What drug gives you the worst comedown?
Out of my experience I would have to say alcohol, never felt worse then when i drink too much, spend hours throwing up, cant sleep cause the rooms spinning and I feel like shit the next day.
Nothing has compared to a very bad hangover for me.

i have to agree with you.. damm you feel like shit when your hungover...
but i also hate coming down off speed... sometimes it just doesnt quit... hours and hours of lying on the bed wishing to go to sleep and just having the mind race.... B]booooo!!!![/B]

Cocaine or MDMA..
I'm not really a fan of either drug (although I do like MDMA once in a great while) but both make me feel like shit on the comedown.

i would have to say cocaine and E... i dont get hang overs much(thank god). And i gotta taking about 60mgs of aderall around 8pm and staying up all night that sucks too..

i'd have to agree with ajF*.....speed gives me the worst comedown ever! it lasts so long, and u feel like absolute crap.as i've said before during a comedown:
"man.....i just wanna crawl up and die"

alcohol.
or AMT.
i'd rather come off crack, smack, meth, pills, benzos - actually, benzo withdrawal can be fucking horrible - than alcohol or AMT. the head pain, the lethargy, the sheer uselessness of your brain/body afterwards. yuck.

anyone here had a comedown from 1.0g or up dxm pure powder?
its some shit, a very unique come down that you just have to wait out

LoL @ E being the worst comedown.........
Any upper sucks HARDCORE to come off of....all twitching and sweating and not sleeping or eating for two or more days, fuck that....
AMT booooooooooooo amt comedowns......... you better have like alot of pot and lots of shit to do, your brains just like dead...
For example, your brain might not be working to it's full capabilities, and you rendered stupid, here's an example I am providing fromt he fucked up archives.
- you approach a pool in someones back yard -
"Dude.......the fuck's all that water doing in that hole in the ground?"
Oh, yeah it's like that.

the combination of meth and hard alcohol. Not only can you drink like a champ.......you can feel like you got your ass beat by that same champ the next day or two.

E is by far the worst come down. . . .your jaw hurts from clentching and biting/chewing. . .if no gum/candy or pacifier the you eat holes in your mouth, bite marks in your lips, chunks missing out of your tongue. . . then you have the body aches from dancing or moving around all god damn night. . .arms hurt from doing glowstick for 4 hours straight. . . when you're comming down, you can't sleep, you can't eat. You are sensitive to light, (my pupils don't go back to normal for at least 2 days! no lie) you are depressed for a week (or at least i am) some cry at the drop of a hat. . . .feel tired and completely "ate up" for at least a day. . . still can't eat. . . slight fever from the E, lowered immune system, get sick easily, and a common occurence between my friends and i are the "bean shits" where we ALL have massive diarrhea for like three days, feel dehydrated no matter how much water you drank. . . and just want to be dead to the world. . . .E is worth all the side effects tho. . . those few precious hours are worth the comedown.
-Teddy
i'm out like Ali in a game of Jenga. . . .peace

TeddybearKoRn said:
E is by far the worst come down. . . .your jaw hurts from clentching and biting/chewing. . .if no gum/candy or pacifier the you eat holes in your mouth, bite marks in your lips, chunks missing out of your tongue. . . then you have the body aches from dancing or moving around all god damn night. . .arms hurt from doing glowstick for 4 hours straight. . . when you're comming down, you can't sleep, you can't eat. You are sensitive to light, (my pupils don't go back to normal for at least 2 days! no lie) you are depressed for a week (or at least i am) some cry at the drop of a hat. . . .feel tired and completely "ate up" for at least a day. . . still can't eat. . . slight fever from the E, lowered immune system, get sick easily, and a common occurence between my friends and i are the "bean shits" where we ALL have massive diarrhea for like three days, feel dehydrated no matter how much water you drank. . . and just want to be dead to the world. . . .E is worth all the side effects tho. . . those few precious hours are worth the comedown.
-Teddy
i'm out like Ali in a game of Jenga. . . .peace

weird, i can usually sleep like after ive come down from my peak lol.. maybe its just me :\

anyway i gotta agree with the depression/immune system thingy like im usually fine the next day (maybe a bit scattered) but come up wednesday...ahhh feel like shit just wanna cry lol. and i got glandular fever after the last time i pilled which sucks :(

I've never really overdone things on coke, E, speed or alcohol. But I've had enough drug hangovers to be able to rate 'em...

Generally speaking I'd say, in order of worst hangover compared to value of experience....

1) A L C O H O L

2) Cocaine

3) Amphetamines

4) MDMA

Ummm I think that the drug comedown that was the worst for me was a combo of speed and E (I think)

The next day was fucking horrible.. I felt like shit.. I was really depressed and I just didn't want to do anything.

What made it worse was My girlfriend (long distance) had to go home that day and it was really hard to let her go.. I cried for so long, but its funny cus she doesn't live that far away its just we don't get to see each other anymore.

So I'd have to say that the worst drug comedown is speed... its fucking horrible.. and with E mixed in its even worse

hmm
speed, coke, or AMT. If you're hung over from alcohol just DRINK SOME FUCKING WATER, it's not that hard

oOFuzzEOo said:
Ummm I think that the drug comedown that was the worst for me was a combo of speed and E (I think)

The next day was fucking horrible.. I felt like shit.. I was really depressed and I just didn't want to do anything.

So I'd have to say that the worst drug comedown is speed... its fucking horrible.. and with E mixed in its even worse

i sooooo agree with that. after welcome 2003, i was at home, and even the slightest thing that annoyed me, and i'd start crying. my boyfriend was having a petty fight with his friend, and i shouted at them to stop and ran outta the room crying......i then sat outside by myself, crying and feeling like i wanted to die....:X

unfortunately what goes up, must come down............DAMMIT!:(