• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

it can happen to you

hopeless_without_acid

Bluelighter
"When im high on coke, I like to talk/write a lot, so sorry this is like a fuking story I wrote. Also, this question may already have been answered on this site, but I didn't search, ONLY because I feel like typing! Don't flame me, im not stupid, im just high as a mother...If ya don't feel like reading my book down below, then just scroll down and just read and answer my question at the bottom.
Some junkies I know taught me how to shoot crack, by mixing it with lemon juice(oh, and don't take offense to my using of the word junkies. Ya' see there are junkies, and then there are drug users. I am user, most of you are probably users, the people im talkin about are fuking dirty ass, skanky junkies. The one girls a fuking hooker, and that shit's just nasty. She does her hooker tricks to try and get me to bang her, but im not a very big fan of AIDS and Hepatitus, so I do my best to turn the nasty whore down(it's harder then stopping my use of drugs!) I'd rather shoot rock than actual powder because it's cheaper(with the shitty quality of the powder around here, I usually need to do a whole $20 in one shot, even for my first time!) =( I used to do dope, up until very recently. Now my mom makes me take a Naltrexone pill everyday(opiate blocker). It's all good though, because im on prohbation, and I get tested twice a fuckin week(they are f'in nuts man). I gave my PO 19 dirty urines so far. When I gave him my 10th, he dropped a detainer on me for violating, and I spent a month in jail, which I guess isn't bad because I think he could have done that after my 1st dirty urine. So now I stopped using dope because the Naltrexone won't let me get high, and I thought I was in the clear. But unfortunately, since I couldn't use dope, I started using coke. So I guess im probably going to get locked up again prob this week or next, which means I will be in jail for X-mas, but anyways, my question is...
Is it cool to be shooting crack? I mean it works, I get high and all, but are you not really supposed to shoot it? I shot 30 rocks within the past 2 days. I just want to make sure im not fukin myself up by doing this...thanks"
-officer donut
This was officer donut's last post. He died just before christmas of an OD. He shot crack and died. He was found in some alley all alone. He was only 19 years old. I hope this is a lesson to all of you that drugs, no matter how much you think you know about them are dangerous. So please be carefull, all of you. No one deserves to die the way that kid did. And no one's family deserves to go through what that kids family went through. Think before you act. peace

i loved this kid like a brother but he wasnt a ""user"" liek he says he was just to stubborn to realize he was a junkie r.i.p joe

everyone should take notice of this and remember that you are not superman, and it can infact happen to you.
Thanks for the post hopeless_without_acid.
CB.

While we're on the subject:
Not to cause unnecessary concern, but does anyone know if smokin8ball420trip is still alive? She used to post all the time, her lasts posts were mainly concerned with her iv'ing coke... Haven't seen anything from her in a month or so.

^- she has some recent posts in either drug culture or drug basics, I don't remember which forum but I saw the name.

Sad...
Is it bad to bang coke? My ex did that and twack.
TW*TCH