PDA

View Full Version : (bupe) Injecting Suboxone Films

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

moonshield06
29-05-2011, 20:13
Hey guys. I've been on suboxone films for over a year now, and even to this day...if I wait 24 hours between doses, if I take a 8mg strip, I do feel a mild buzz. Call me crazy and lucky huh!

Anyway, to the point of the post. Recently, I've been deciding to give IV'ing these things a try. Here is my plan of attack with how I handle that. Let me first say, no I do not have micron filters. I wish I did have, and will probably invest in some as time goes back.

I take about 70/CC of water into a container. I then take 4mg(half) of a strip and break it down into as many small pieces as I can. I let that soak in the 70 units of water for at least 15-20 minutes without even touching it. Once 20 minute passes by, I start to stir the solution pretty well. At this point, I can tell the solution is still someone cloudy. I draw the solution up into my syringe. What I do next is clean off my original container, and squirt the solution back into the container, and add a brand new piece of clean cotton. I draw the solution back up, but still not as clear as I'd like it to be. So, I take that step one more time...squirt it back out, stir, and filter it back up through a new clean cotton. Making a total of 3 times. At this point, the solution is pretty clear. Maybe not crystal clear, but cleaner than any heroin I've shot in my day that's for sure.

I want to know if this is something people have tried. I know that since I don't have a micron filter, I do risk running into some issues, but because of triple filtering I feel like I've gotten everything out that I could of gotten. The reason I do this is because normally I take 8mg sublingually, and I figure if I can get away with injecting 4mg, I'll be saving more in the long run. It's not something I want to get into a habit of doing(HOPEFULLY).

Now, I gotta say...I do get a SLIGHT rush doing this. Not a rush like from a full opiate agonist, but a rush as in "woo I feel happy!" just like a suboxone buzz is like.

Basically, I ask you bluelighters if this is a smart thing to do. I've been reading and searching up on the internet and from everything I've found -- it states the suboxone films actually have much less filler in them that could cause potential harm. Has anyone tried this? What are your thoughts? I don't see much talk of people injecting the suboxone films, it's always the tab. And let me just make things clear for all the non-believers that we have running rampant. The Naloxone is INERT. It does NOTHING, even if injected. The bupe outcompetes the recepters and it's like it's not even present.

Just figured I'd spark some conversation. Mods, if you feel like moving this to another section please feel free to do so. I just couldn't find a threat that was dedicatedly solely to injecting suboxone FILMS. I see talks about tablets everywhere, but not much reports from users who are indeed injecting the films. So far with my technique, everything has been working well. I am not getting high, but I am getting that mild buzz/mood lift instantaneously.

Thanks buds.

-A fellow bluelighter.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT CONDONE USING YOUR SUBOXONE IN ANY OTHER WAY BESIDES THE DIRECTED ROA WHICH IS SUBLINGUAL.

Pegasus
29-05-2011, 20:44
Injecting 4mg is a huge amount, even at your tolernace. I'd see if you couldn't get away with less, like 1mg... Bupe is very potent.

IV carries risks, especially when not using a micron filter. There are mixed reports with people shooting these strips, the bottom lime is that we really don't know exactly the risks. I'd personally rather dissolve in saline and snort the strips as it is very efficient as well (also gives much better effects than sublingual IMO), but it's your call in the end.

moonshield06
29-05-2011, 20:51
Injecting 4mg is a huge amount, even at your tolernace. I'd see if you couldn't get away with less, like 1mg... Bupe is very potent.

IV carries risks, especially when not using a micron filter. There are mixed reports with people shooting these strips, the bottom lime is that we really don't know exactly the risks. I'd personally rather dissolve in saline and snort the strips as it is very efficient as well (also gives much better effects than sublingual IMO), but it's your call in the end.

I appreciate your concern. I know it's a healthy amount of bupe to be injecting but I've been on suboxone maintenance for close to 2 years now. I used to be taking 32mg a clip at one point. Anyway, I took the shot of 4mg and felt just happy. No labored breathing or anything. I feel ya though. Thanks for the recommendation. Maybe next time I inject I'll start with 1mg or so?

My opiate tolerance is jacked so high due to being on bupe therapy for 2 years now that the amount of opiates I'd need to get high is pretty out of this world. Regardless, I know not to underestimate buprenorphine. My goal though is to find that magic number so i can feel the norbupe and try to catch some kind of buzz off it. Like I said, taking 8mg sublingually gives me a tiny buzz for about 2 hours. If anyone else has any experience shooting the strips please chime in to this thread!

I'm not really feeling the saline solution intranasal technique though, I have to be completely honest with you. I figure the fastest way it's going to get to my brain is via the blood stream. All in all, it's about saving as much bupe as I can because lately I've been running out a couple days in advance and had no choice but to score a bundle or so of good dope just to hold me over till my next dr visit(who I thank GOD does not drug test. Awesome man.)

Captain.Heroin
29-05-2011, 21:00
You definitely want to be micron filtering if at all possible.

1mg is also a more realistic dosage. 4mg is just too much.

Check out the Suboxone film strip thread as I have posted pictures of what it looks like filtered and unfiltered.

Finaly...

1 ml = 1 cc = 100 units.

CaseFace
29-05-2011, 22:30
Wait, the films have already been out for over a year?

No fuckin' way. There's no way time goes by the fast. Sorry to be slightly irrelevant but i could of sworn the strips came out like late 2010. Has it really been a year already since they came out..?

Pegasus
29-05-2011, 22:33
^I started the Suboxone film thread (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=527270) in September of last year... Surely they were out at least a few weeks before that, but my friend was the first person I remember hearing about with them (anywhere in the USA). I'd say August/ September of last year is a pretty safe estimate.

If someone bothers to look it up, I'm curious to know the exact date as well...

damonoxide
30-05-2011, 01:29
^seems the press release announcing fda approval came out on 08/31/2010. so i imagine it started showing up in september (and this lines up with my recollections.)

CaseFace
30-05-2011, 05:32
True, so it hasn't been a full year yet. I didn't think it had been - not to derail the thread, sorry about that.

vajeeh
08-07-2011, 20:09
Hey guys. I've been on suboxone films for over a year now, and even to this day...if I wait 24 hours between doses, if I take a 8mg strip, I do feel a mild buzz. Call me crazy and lucky huh!

Anyway, to the point of the post. Recently, I've been deciding to give IV'ing these things a try. Here is my plan of attack with how I handle that. Let me first say, no I do not have micron filters. I wish I did have, and will probably invest in some as time goes back.

I take about 70/CC of water into a container. I then take 4mg(half) of a strip and break it down into as many small pieces as I can. I let that soak in the 70 units of water for at least 15-20 minutes without even touching it. Once 20 minute passes by, I start to stir the solution pretty well. At this point, I can tell the solution is still someone cloudy. I draw the solution up into my syringe. What I do next is clean off my original container, and squirt the solution back into the container, and add a brand new piece of clean cotton. I draw the solution back up, but still not as clear as I'd like it to be. So, I take that step one more time...squirt it back out, stir, and filter it back up through a new clean cotton. Making a total of 3 times. At this point, the solution is pretty clear. Maybe not crystal clear, but cleaner than any heroin I've shot in my day that's for sure.

I want to know if this is something people have tried. I know that since I don't have a micron filter, I do risk running into some issues, but because of triple filtering I feel like I've gotten everything out that I could of gotten. The reason I do this is because normally I take 8mg sublingually, and I figure if I can get away with injecting 4mg, I'll be saving more in the long run. It's not something I want to get into a habit of doing(HOPEFULLY).

Now, I gotta say...I do get a SLIGHT rush doing this. Not a rush like from a full opiate agonist, but a rush as in "woo I feel happy!" just like a suboxone buzz is like.

Basically, I ask you bluelighters if this is a smart thing to do. I've been reading and searching up on the internet and from everything I've found -- it states the suboxone films actually have much less filler in them that could cause potential harm. Has anyone tried this? What are your thoughts? I don't see much talk of people injecting the suboxone films, it's always the tab. And let me just make things clear for all the non-believers that we have running rampant. The Naloxone is INERT. It does NOTHING, even if injected. The bupe outcompetes the recepters and it's like it's not even present.

Just figured I'd spark some conversation. Mods, if you feel like moving this to another section please feel free to do so. I just couldn't find a threat that was dedicatedly solely to injecting suboxone FILMS. I see talks about tablets everywhere, but not much reports from users who are indeed injecting the films. So far with my technique, everything has been working well. I am not getting high, but I am getting that mild buzz/mood lift instantaneously.

Thanks buds.

-A fellow bluelighter.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT CONDONE USING YOUR SUBOXONE IN ANY OTHER WAY BESIDES THE DIRECTED ROA WHICH IS SUBLINGUAL.

guys, i ended up shooting 1mg of the suboxone, it was the film btw. DO NOT THINK THAT THE NALAXONE IS INERT...that shit will fuck up your day so quick its not even funny.

Ive been on a pretty heavy bender these past two weeks...i was shooting over a gram a day of some great raw cuz i got into some money. anyway, i was on suboxone before that, and i only had a quarter of a strip left.
I ran out of money yesterday around noon, and I ended up feelin a little ill by around 9pm. To avoid going the night feeling ill, and in the hopes of getting a good night sleep, i ended up trying to get the most out of the little amount of sub i had by preparing a shot of half that quarter strip, so 1mg of bupe, .25 of the nalaxone.

what happened next was by far the worst experience of my life. I did the shot, filtered nicely, and as soon as I took off the tie, I got this overwhelming feeling.8o I immediately felt vertigo, my whole body became drenched in sweat, I felt my stomach turn into knots, feelin massive upset stomach both ways, my arms and legs got that horrible aching feeling, and my heart began beating insanely quick. If I thought i was feeling a little ill before that, I was very wrong. I went from feeling kinda alright to the illest I ever felt in my whole life within 30 seconds. I started to panic, I put the other part of the strip i had left under my tongue, and crawled in my bed and began rocking. i ended up passing out i dont know how, and i woke up around midnight, feeling slightly better. i had the feeling you get when you detoxed for about 4 days, and you are starting to recover, but you got that residue sensitivity and aching. my sweats went away and my stomach started to feel better, but i was probably a 7 instead of an 11 on the sick scale. i couldnt sleep until about 4am. I woke up this morning and went and got myself some dope and did a huge shot, and then i felt better. im still feeling weak and fatigued since that whole ordeal.

so if you are going to shoot this shit, make sure you already have the suboxone in your system, and that you havent had a full agonist in quite some time. it would probably have been better if i was already on maintenance, and then i had done a shot like that after maybe 24 hours from my last dose.

just thought i would warn you guys, and let you know that the nalaxone does kick in.
i thought i was going to die...:X

etard7007
08-07-2011, 23:22
DONT SHOOT THE STRIPS!!!

I used micron filters... and these damn strips clogged and hardened my veins after shooting into them only a few times...

I would cotton filter the strip first... then push the solution through a micron filter...

and now my previously HUGE bulging veins in the crook of my left arm are hardened and useless.

DO NOT INJECT THESE especially without a micron filter... imagine what they do to your lungs and the veins in your heart if it clogs the vein you shoot into immediately...

epiks
09-07-2011, 02:36
I had a VERY bad reaction when shooting a film. Haven't tried since. I don't see why it'd be different than a pill tho. Just make sure to use a micron filter!

my84firebird355
09-07-2011, 04:08
my personal experience - I have shot both the pills and the stips (never used a micron filter, shit i never even cotton filtered it more then once) the strips are cooler because you can put a lot more sub in their then with the pills, I have personally shot up 24mg at once and although no buzz I nodded super hard about 20 minutes into it. but to be honest its really not worth it, the reason you got on subs was to NOT be shooting shit up. with that said your body your mind your choice, just please be careful, I stopped doing this a while ago and when I read the case study forum I realized just how dumb and naive I was, and am super grateful to not ever had any complications.

oh and btw Bupe is NOT 100% water soluble, I'm pretty sure it's actually only 50% water soluble, so 24mg =12 of bupe and 7.5 nalaxone

Captain.Heroin
09-07-2011, 05:19
DONT SHOOT THE STRIPS!!!

I used micron filters... and these damn strips clogged and hardened my veins after shooting into them only a few times...

I would cotton filter the strip first... then push the solution through a micron filter...

and now my previously HUGE bulging veins in the crook of my left arm are hardened and useless.

DO NOT INJECT THESE especially without a micron filter... imagine what they do to your lungs and the veins in your heart if it clogs the vein you shoot into immediately...
What gauges do you use to inject with? How many times were you injecting per day?

I haven't had any negative reactions from it.

It is also a good idea to check out the IV/Injection Complication Mega Thread & FAQ, which will describe many ailments/issues that arise when people begin injecting drugs.

surrealestate22
21-10-2011, 03:26
I IV'ed 1/4 of a strip a few times with not much issue but after those few times and a 1/2 strip shot, both my inner elbow veins are hard as rocks and HURT. Does anyone know if this will ever go away?? I've just lost the only places I can hit easily. :( :( :(

lorne667
21-10-2011, 03:55
my personal experience - I have shot both the pills and the stips (never used a micron filter, shit i never even cotton filtered it more then once) the strips are cooler because you can put a lot more sub in their then with the pills, I have personally shot up 24mg at once and although no buzz I nodded super hard about 20 minutes into it. but to be honest its really not worth it, the reason you got on subs was to NOT be shooting shit up. with that said your body your mind your choice, just please be careful, I stopped doing this a while ago and when I read the case study forum I realized just how dumb and naive I was, and am super grateful to not ever had any complications.

oh and btw Bupe is NOT 100% water soluble, I'm pretty sure it's actually only 50% water soluble, so 24mg =12 of bupe and 7.5 nalaxone

That is NOT how solubility works. Substances(such as bupe) have a set solubility in water, depending on temperature and if any thing else is present.

http://www.elephantcare.org/Drugs/buprenor.htm

^This site says it's 17mg/ml, so as long as you don't exceed that, your fine(granted it is a vet site, but still)

Oh and the bullshit about the strips hardening up your veins is either:
A: Bullshit fear-mongering or
B: they have no clue what they are talking about, and collapsed they're vein or fucked they're arm up because they don't know what they're doing.
In either case, it is a crock of shit: if anything, the strips are better for IV use, because of much, much less filler.

My advice??? CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!

cire113
21-10-2011, 06:45
If you don't micron filter let me know how your veins are in a year dude

lorne667
21-10-2011, 07:01
^ My veins are fine and I've been injecting a few years. That does not mean it is healthy, nor am I a typical case in any sense. But saying the strips are worse than the pills isn't even true, and borderline reckless, because they have much less filler than the pills.

And as far as the micron filter, one poster claims he had trouble after using a micron filter, which I find odd since I myself have IV'ed the strips without micron-filtering and had no problems. Just read Captain Heroin's posts on this subject...

OGstickyswisher
22-10-2011, 07:42
I'm pretty sure this is the best place for this thread, if not can I get some guidance?

Well hey bL. I'm not really sure where to start.

(For the shorter, "To the point" version, scroll down and look for the info in the quote box. You may have a better understanding reading through the whole post though ;) )

I've (<this is acceptable now no?) been with heroin for a little over 3 years now and about 6 months ago discovered a 31guage that became one of my bestfriends. Not a huge habit, but most certainly a solid addiction.

I've not so much as seen a tiny spec of d in 23 days now. Not that I wanted to quit, but I kind of wanted to save myself from too much of a tolerance (about 1.5g a week) and I had more important things to spend my money on.
I've got some friends that live a couple hours away, and the last pack I copped while I was there I also found a few 8mg suboxone films outside my friends house - which was perfect to help ease through WD for about 2 weeks.

During the time of the ^above situation my license was suspended, and will be till december.

To keep this from being any longer than it has to be; I've got extra cash now and I'm ready for my devilsh friend heroin. I'm not really willing to drive due to said legal reasons, and that's the only way I'm gonna score. I should mention I had a ride planned out for today, but the back story to that is complex , and that didn't fall through my ride bailed; as you may imagine getting all ready an hyped up for a night and a day then at the last minute it can't happen.
Not the end of the world but I was getting very anxious, I work tomorrow, I know myself and there is no way I was going to fall asleep easy tonight nor at a good time.
I also have a major fixation on loading my rig, sticking the vein perfect, and I Love when I draw back and see that flash of blood ploom into the barrel.

Having IV'd a .5mg shot of these films once in the past and my body being completely free from opiates, I decided it would be a grand idea to do just this tonight.

Not paying much focus to the suboxone, I planned on using .5mg but ended up using 1mg, I loaded it up, registered, and took the plunge.
After about 5 seconds I experienced a very opiate-like but very odd rush that lasted for around 3 minutes.
+15 Seconds in: my skin got/felt very hot, in some what of a 'wave' fashion, my body got cold (Skin hot, body cold - got it?)

+50 Seconds in: my hands started tingling, not real intense but more than noticeable. Hot skin and cold body for the entire experience.

+1.30min in: my vision went on the fritz, colors became brilliantly vivid as if I were waiting on an intense lsd experience that was just about to kick in and kick my ass

+2.00min in: vivid colors (not hallucinated colors, just pure vivid colors already here with me) start to turn into the purple, white, and black spotted static explosion waves that consume my vision from outwards in as when I'm extremely light-headed about to pass out, or about to pass out in general. So I try to fight it and calm myself down at the same time with some deep breaths and a calming force/aura around myself (just a mode/tranceish I've learned to use pretty well)

+2.30min in: I'm heading to the bathroom to inspect myself, see if I'm really pouring sweat as it felt like. Grabbed a washcloth ran under cold water and kept re-applying for about 30 seconds.

After the third minute (which seemed like an eternity) this 'rush' gradually subsided, and has only become a slight discomforted feeling at most.

While I was able to get my heart to stop racing, it was beating very hard still.

From the very beginning of this experience it didn't feel right, the entire time I was sure something had gone wrong and someone would be stumbling across my corps tomorrow. Though trying to keep myself calm and trying to be at peace with myself in case those were my last minutes to breathe.

I didn't know it was possible to get this very odd rush from suboxone.

I came here to write this tonight for a couple of reasons.

First and foremostimportantly (<Yep) I'd like to ask does any of this sound.... negative, unhealthy, riskful, or maybe something I should pay close attention to over the next few days or get checked out?

Second because earlier in the night had consumed some alcohol, 5 beers, and some diphenhydramine(Benydryl) and needed something to keep me awake for a little bit (note most of the detail) just to make sure I don't pass out or suffer from too much CNS depression.

Third, has anyone else ever experienced anything like this? With suboxone of course, or buprenorphine in the least.

I'm still a little anxious but I feel safe enough to relax now & the suboxone has calmed me down enough to where I'll be able to fall asleep now.
I don't know about you guys and girls but it's always a terrible experience for me to try to sleep without something filling some opiate receptors, even if it's just a little - or mary jane at least. I don't know what the fuck I'll do when the time comes and I want to stop smoking and using drugs (either for as long as I can or a little while even)

Anyways, if you stuck with it this whole time then thank you - I respect your dedication
Any input would be sweet, take care

sekio
22-10-2011, 07:50
It's normal, but use a micron filter if you like injectting (check the OD directory in my signature).

OGstickyswisher
22-10-2011, 08:13
It's normal, but use a micron filter if you like injectting (check the OD directory in my signature).

Now I'm confused that you've merged the threads. Also, I noticed this thread right after I posted mine so I apologize.

Anyways. Was this directed towards me?

King Hop Head
22-10-2011, 17:29
guys, i ended up shooting 1mg of the suboxone, it was the film btw. DO NOT THINK THAT THE NALAXONE IS INERT...that shit will fuck up your day so quick its not even funny.

Ive been on a pretty heavy bender these past two weeks...i was shooting over a gram a day of some great raw cuz i got into some money. anyway, i was on suboxone before that, and i only had a quarter of a strip left.
I ran out of money yesterday around noon, and I ended up feelin a little ill by around 9pm. To avoid going the night feeling ill, and in the hopes of getting a good night sleep, i ended up trying to get the most out of the little amount of sub i had by preparing a shot of half that quarter strip, so 1mg of bupe, .25 of the nalaxone.

what happened next was by far the worst experience of my life. I did the shot, filtered nicely, and as soon as I took off the tie, I got this overwhelming feeling.8o I immediately felt vertigo, my whole body became drenched in sweat, I felt my stomach turn into knots, feelin massive upset stomach both ways, my arms and legs got that horrible aching feeling, and my heart began beating insanely quick. If I thought i was feeling a little ill before that, I was very wrong. I went from feeling kinda alright to the illest I ever felt in my whole life within 30 seconds. I started to panic, I put the other part of the strip i had left under my tongue, and crawled in my bed and began rocking. i ended up passing out i dont know how, and i woke up around midnight, feeling slightly better. i had the feeling you get when you detoxed for about 4 days, and you are starting to recover, but you got that residue sensitivity and aching. my sweats went away and my stomach started to feel better, but i was probably a 7 instead of an 11 on the sick scale. i couldnt sleep until about 4am. I woke up this morning and went and got myself some dope and did a huge shot, and then i felt better. im still feeling weak and fatigued since that whole ordeal.

so if you are going to shoot this shit, make sure you already have the suboxone in your system, and that you havent had a full agonist in quite some time. it would probably have been better if i was already on maintenance, and then i had done a shot like that after maybe 24 hours from my last dose.

just thought i would warn you guys, and let you know that the nalaxone does kick in.
i thought i was going to die...:X

That's definately Precipitated withdrawal. Due to the short amout of time between having dope then shooting up the Sub, the Buprenorphine may have caused the PW, one it's own or in unison with the Naloxone

Vertical
08-02-2012, 03:55
SWIM has been IV'ing the strips for about 3 months. Their veins are fine and he usually only goes into one but in different locations. He recently missed about 10cc of the shot (He stopped as soon as he felt it burn...it burned like hell) and although there is no noticeable spot when he touches it, it hurts a lot. I'm sure it will be fine..??

I also have another question witch is a really bad thing that happen.. SWIM had a needle break off into his arm about a year ago and there are no signs of it getting worse and never hurts (only if i try to IV into the same spot witch only did once and didn't know why he did it in the first place) only when its very cold. Do you think he is in the clear or what do you think he should do.

Pls all comments something helpful.

Znegative
08-02-2012, 05:26
There is no "swim" here.

Are you saying that the tip of your syringe broke off in you're arm, and it's now stuck in there, for over a year?? That is not good man. I would seriously get that checked out. If that point somehow got pushed into an arterie you could have some very serious problems.

Hooddood78
08-02-2012, 14:21
IŽve been usin the Norspan-patches which of course arenŽt what were asked but still..

I cut the dosage from the patch and put in to tiny bowl with some 60% vodka which I think is quite clean after the alcohol has vaporated out of the stuff. Still I add some sterile seline to do the shot. Then just plug it in to vein. IŽll try to filter as carefully as possible but just now IŽm out of micron filters and sterifilters. Both are on the menu when I shop next time some supplies. I believe IŽll have a small "clean" brake now.

Before this method I used Isopropylalcohol to use thos and it was pure shit. My both big veins in the bend of arms are ruined because of that shit and wit filtering witf some cotton..

Please peopple - if you money to buy these stuff, spend some extra money on good gears - good syringes and sharp small needles and to filtering even Sterifilt is good but Micronfiltering is THE ONLY best solution!!

-Hooddood78

Chuck.357
08-02-2012, 22:20
I like to use subs as maintenance, the only thing that sucks is the transition period. Waiting to get sick is not fun.

I start off with half a strip, 1/4 just leaves me wanting more in 2 hours. So Day 1 is 4 mg, Day 2 is 2 mg, and Day 3 and so on is 1 mg if that's all I need.

Stick the strip in the spoon, toss in some water, and wait 3 min for it to start dissolving. Then I stir it around with my orange tip until it liquifies, toss in a cotton, and go to town. It doesn't set on right away, it usually takes a couple minutes, but then I feel nice and mellow, get a small body buzz, and best of all STOP FIENDING.

I like shooting the strips so much better than the tablets. The naloxene only affects me if I can't wait and dose my sub about 12 hours after my last oxy. Even then all I get is a chill and maybe feel the need to move my bowels (this goes away in a minute or two and is never overwhelming). My habit is pretty tame by daily standards, sometimes 30 mg oxycodone is all I get for 2 days, but my body goes through hell if it gets nothing at all.

I'm new here so hopefully this is the kind of thing y'all are looking for in these posts. I'm looking forward to (hopefully) contributing something worthwhile every once in a while. Stay safe and stay kickin'!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I like turtles.

Vertical
09-02-2012, 02:24
I hear your concern and i was doing the SWIM thing because i didnt know how it worked here. About the situation I have, I have talked to people and read up and everything a lot of people are saying even if you go to the doctor he will say there's no threat at the moment and only come back if it hurts or anything. Witch i would do if anything started to hurt i do not wanna loose my arm. Also, its in my arm not close to my vein and is more sideways in than going down. Has anyone had this happen???? And what did the doctor do or tell you. Pls help. And if anyone here knows where i can ask this pls tell me since im new around here. Thanks.

tundra523
09-02-2012, 04:50
when you use the suboxone too soon after using another opiate and feel sick its still not from the naloxone its from the bupe. bupe has a higher affinity for the opiate receptors than the naloxone so its just floating aroung your receptors unable to bind to them because the suboxone kicks it off the receptor. that also happens to all the other opiates in your system so thats why if youre on opaites and you take a small amount of subooxone(not enough to fulfill your tolerance) you will feel sick because you didnt take enough suboxone.

now if you take it sublingually then it takes about an hour to kick in so even if you did take enough you would feel sick for about an hour until it fully kicks in. if you shoot it it takes about 15 minutes.

and as far as shooting goes i know alot of people who rip the stripp into peices and load it into the back of the needle and suck up some warm water and shake it up until it dissolves. theyve been doing this for over a year daily without any issues. i dont recommend this because i dont know how safe it is. the only benifit i can see from it is it being steril. right from the wrapper right into a steril needle with steril water. no spoon. no cotton possibly adding dirt or germs.
but i dont know if everything in the strip is soluble(i would think so, thats what its made for... to dissolve) and even if it all is... is it all safe to inject.

Znegative
09-02-2012, 05:06
I hear your concern and i was doing the SWIM thing because i didnt know how it worked here. About the situation I have, I have talked to people and read up and everything a lot of people are saying even if you go to the doctor he will say there's no threat at the moment and only come back if it hurts or anything. Witch i would do if anything started to hurt i do not wanna loose my arm. Also, its in my arm not close to my vein and is more sideways in than going down. Has anyone had this happen???? And what did the doctor do or tell you. Pls help. And if anyone here knows where i can ask this pls tell me since im new around here. Thanks.

I have heard of things like this happening before, which is why I was concerned. I knew a girl who's boyfriend was shooting dope, and the tip of the syringe broke off right in the vein. It didn't travel through the vein, but it was still pretty disturbing.

Vertical
09-02-2012, 05:22
By disturbing do you mean it sucked that it happen or do you mean he had to have his arm cut off? And how long did he wait to go get it taken care of and all that? All i know is that it was a new needle so no germs or whatever, and it was one of those really small tip ones so its not like huge metal in there. what i dont get is people have bullets or metal rods or anything metal put in them and thats not bad i dont understand how this could hurt me.

cire113
09-02-2012, 06:54
and as far as shooting goes i know alot of people who rip the stripp into peices and load it into the back of the needle and suck up some warm water and shake it up until it dissolves. theyve been doing this for over a year daily without any issues. i dont recommend this because i dont know how safe it is. t

umm... yeah........ wtf?

modlkt
16-02-2012, 08:23
Ive been shooting the strips for over a year or so and have had no problems tha doesnt usually come with shooting up with anything else and I only use a cotton filter once and Ive so far been fine.

modlkt
16-02-2012, 08:25
I have a friend that did that and he had to go to the ER to get it removed.

Znegative
17-02-2012, 03:43
honestly sounds like one of two things. well actually could be two of two things lol. Either cotton fever, or precipitated withdrawls. I know you said you hadn't had any opiates in your system but are you 100% sure? Heroin can stay in your body up to 4 days. I'm not sure about other opiates. Also, I have found that cotton fever and precipitated withdrawls feel very similar. So it might have been that, or a combination of both. By the way I have been IVing the strips, 4mg twice a day (trying to get down to 2mg twice a day then eventually 1mg twice a day since I hear there is a possibility of achieving slight euphoria at a lesser dose) for about 2 months, but I have never had any problems, knock on wood! I use a regular cotton ball to filter, and about 70cc's of water per 4mg dose. Injecting has changed my opinion on subs completely. Although I do not get any real euphoria from it, I do not crave heroin at all from an injected dose....ok maybe a little bit lol

It really is true that less is more, especially with IV suboxone. I bet you wouldn't have much trouble cutting down to two mg a day IV, the tough part comes when you're shooting under a mg a day, but once you get there, it's worth it as you definately feel a noticeable boost from your shots (I would compare the buzz at low dosages to how low dosages of methadone feel, an increase in energy, and a nice kind of opiate induced mania).

When I injected suboxone, I too started off shooting 4 mg a day, but found that lowering my shots down to 1mg produced the same exact effect, and similarly .5mg felt fine too. It was then just a matter of doing less shots throughout the day, which can be a little tough, but after about 4 days between each dosage decrease, I would feel relatively stable. When your under 2mg of IV suboxone, that is when it starts to become more euphoric. When I got down to shooting .2mg per shot, I would actually get that dope taste in my mouth after injection. I don't want to overhype it too much though, it's never going to feel like a full agonist (unless you skip days in between dosing.) But it definately provides a lift. I currently take 1mg of suboxone sublingually, and I also get a similar stimulating effect.

Also, when you're injecting suboxone, it's a good idea to get a micron filter. If you don't, you should make sure to rotate you're injection sites, because suboxone can be a burden on the veins.

Redrumi135
17-02-2012, 10:33
I just started to IV about .5 mg of subs and i filter twice with cottons and seem to react fine. Its actually the only thing i have IVed, smoking is usualky my method of choice. My mixture is a tiny bit cloudy when all said and done but barely of course since im only using a small amount in about 20 units of water from a insulin needle.

SailingNorth
04-03-2012, 19:46
I'm really concerned here and you guys would really help me out if you know of anyone who has seen a similar problem.

I've been injecting subs for the last several years. Honestly, it does not get me high or anything, it's was just a much easier method to take my Bup each day as I never really had much luck with sublingual ingestion.

Last week I was injecting the big vein on the back of my forearm, and within an hour after I finished that big vein was hard as a rock and big. Now i've lost little pinned veins here and there, but this really scared me because its a huge vein and now its been a couple weeks and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. The hardness goes right up to my elbow and it's even starting to ache a little at time up higher. i'm so afraid that this is some kind of emergency situation but i'm scared to death of seeing a doctor because i know my doc will kick me out of the program should he find out that i "abused" the bups by using them IV.

Has anyone else had a big vein like this just go hard quickly like this? Did it eventually shrink or what happened if so.
PLEASE!!PLEASE!! if you have a similar experience, please tell me about it, even with other types of drugs. I really need to know of this is something that could be really dangerous that I need to go to the hospital for or something...

Znegative
04-03-2012, 23:30
Yeah, ^ that happened to me when I was shooting my suboxone. Leave it alone and it will probably heal, but I would rethink using your subs IV everyday without a micron filter. Rectal buprenorphine has the exact same come on as IV, it lasts longer, and it doesn't fuck with your veins. The only difference is the BA, you'd have to use roughly 2x the ammount of bupe you use when you IV, but it pays off because the longer duration means less dosing.

SailingNorth
05-03-2012, 00:27
Thanks Znegative, but couple questions. What's the biggest vein that you F'd up ? This vein on the back of my arm is like the size of a pencil. Will it eventually shrink back down? Has not gotten worse and it doesn't hurt at all and is not red. No signs of infection or anything. I just think the stuff was too concentrated and really shocked the vein like injecting acid or something. Also, may sound stupid but how to go about rectal Bup. my doc insists on the film. I've heard you can mix with saline and snort. help me understand my options as I can't
be shooting this stuff any longer. I'm relieved to hear this has happened to others but curious how bad it was and what happened over time. Thanks !!!

Znegative
05-03-2012, 04:01
My left basilic vein (the one doctors always go for on the crook of your arm) was the one that got fucked up after repeatedly injecting suboxone into it. It protruded more than usual, but felt hard, as of it had turned into a thick metal wire. I left it alone for about a month, and it healed up fine, however that vein has long ago collapsed due to using other drugs, and not switching up injection sites (which really is a must if you're an IV drug user).

You basically prepare suboxone, or any other pill for rectal administration the same way that you would if you were going to IV it. Just dissolve it in water, and suck it up with an oral syringe (or cut the top off of an insuline syringe-make sure that you cut off not just the needle though, you want to pretty much cut off the whole apparatus that the needle is connected to, so when you look down the barrel you see a small hole that is visible to the eye). Then you just lay down on your side and insert the tip of the syringe (without a needle once again lol), into your rectum, and slowly inject. Whenever I've plugged drugs, I usually continue to lay down on my side for about two minutes to make sure that it gets nicely absorbed. The bupe should hit you just about as fast as it would had you mainlined it.

It's also a good thing to try and take a shit before you do this, as you don't want the drug to be absorbed into your feces of course. I really do recommend this ROA if you can't stand taking it sublingually. IMO, the only disadvantage it has compared to IV is the lower BA, but it is still pretty high, about on par with sniffing it.

LeLouche
05-03-2012, 05:14
I've only injected the strips, but I've never had any problems. I simply filtered it with a piece of cotton from a q-tip, and it worked fine.

For those shooting it use cold water, not warm, and don't user more water than needed. Bupe, and naloxone are opiates and will dissolve fine in cold water.

Simply put it in a cap, and use the plunger to mix it up, and the whole strip will dissolve. Then put a piece of cotton in the cap, and suck it up. You will have a slightly cloudy solution. If you want you can take a new cap, spray the water into it, and use a new cotton to filter it all up again.

Em See Fitz
25-03-2012, 11:40
I shot up 2mg of suboxone film tonight for the first time and I would suggest to NEVER do it. The second I untied a rush of heat went over my entire body, I had a very hard time breathing, my face turned beat red and my heart was racing and pounding so hard. It felt like I was about to fall out. I was shaking and I couldn't stand. All of these symptoms lasted for about 10 minutes but it felt like an hour. I was about to call my mom to come over I was that scared I was going to fall out.
After these symptoms went away my eyes were really itchy, I looked in the mirror and found that my eyes were beat red, I looked evil, I have never seen my eyes that red. No matter how many times I put eye drops in this did not go away for 2-2 1/2 hours. It has been 4 hours since shooting up and I still have a severe pain in my chest especially where my heart is.

I havent touched dope for a week and a half and have been taking 8mg of subs since then. I have been off subs since sept 2011 and when I took them again in march 2012 I did not get that high I got when I first went on them. I have no idea why I had such a bad reaction to shooting the films when no one else seemed to feel this way. Perhaps I did too much, I just thought since I was taking 8mg for 10 days that shooting 2mg like everyone suggested would be ok, apparently I was wrong.

So I suggest not shooting this for you don't know how your body will react, and like others have said we have no idea the long term damage but feeling the short term, I can't imagine it to be good.

Has these symptoms happened to anyone else???

Subpatient
25-03-2012, 11:45
Just put it under ur tounge bro, that "rush" you feel is in ur head! *snip*

skillz~4~thrillz
25-03-2012, 16:34
Knowledge is power. The more you educate yourself about suboxone the better off you will be.
Also,we do not in anyway condone or recommend IV drug use of any kind. However,in the name of Harm Reduction,check out some of the mega threads on the dangers,techniques and complications that come with IV drug use.
Try plugging. I am an ex-IV addict and I must say,plugging definitely helped me get off the drugs I was IVing much easier than without.

Here are a few links to help you out:
(HR) Injection Complications FAQ and Mega Thread (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/440892-Injection-Complications-FAQ-and-Mega-Thread)
Injection; IV Complications and Information MEGATHREAD and FAQ II - show me the blood (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/579079-Injection-IV-Complications-and-Information-MEGATHREAD-and-FAQ-II-show-me-the-blood)
Injection; IV Complications and Info MEGATHREAD & FAQ III vs I Want Blood (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/602800-Injection-IV-Complications-and-Info-MEGATHREAD-amp-FAQ-III-I-Vant-To-Suck-Your-Blood?p=10188168#post10188168)

this link will take you to several Suboxone threads:
(bupe) Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread and FAQ v13.0 (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/574677-Suboxone-Buprenorphine-Mega-Thread-and-FAQ-v13.0)

Be safe and stay safe...............................skillz <3

skillz~4~thrillz
25-03-2012, 16:37
Just put it under ur tounge bro, that "rush" you feel is in ur head! Grow up

Please refrain from derogatory comments such as "grow up". This is a HARM REDUCTION web site and we are here to provide information as a site and support as a community. We do not condone placing judgements on other members,or downplaying someone's post. We call it PLUR: Peace,Love,Understanding,Respect.

The more you give the more you will get!<3

Much peace and love.............................skillz =D

Em See Fitz
26-03-2012, 00:34
Just put it under ur tounge bro, that "rush" you feel is in ur head! *snip*

Clearly you didn't read all of what I wrote, and I'm not a bro and it wasn't all in my head. That "rush" I was describing was anything but pleasant. You would have gotten that if you continued to read.

If you even are an IV drug user you would know that when you shoot enough of something you get a rush. I have never shot anything besides dope and coke before and was describing the negative effects and how I felt like I was about to OD, the feeling I felt was something I had only experienced once and that was when I did too much dope.

I also stated that I was taking the films for a week sublingually but like all of these other fine folks, I am an IV drug user and prefer that ROA, but now I know for subs it's not for me.

And like everyone else said why are you on this thread in the first place? If you are not an IV drug user I pray that you never become one, I wish I could still criticize, but at 23 now 24 I went to a place where it's hard to return from. So please don't criticize, we are only trying to help one another out because obviously these are not questions we can run to our doctor to answer.

Znegative
26-03-2012, 00:41
That's very true my fellow 24 year old. IV drug use is like a ghost-it fucking haunts you.

Consider yourself lucky that you don't like IV suboxone, it'll give you a break at least from poking your veins with syringes. IMO rectal administration has a similar inset and a longer duration, and prefer it way more than IV bupe. I have to say, that I'm shocked you got so high though.. Or we're you just feeling really sick and nauseous mostly (it sounds a little similar to when I've done dirty hits in the past)

XTCAKE
26-03-2012, 01:37
That's very true my fellow 24 year old. IV drug use is like a ghost-it fucking haunts you.

Consider yourself lucky that you don't like IV suboxone, it'll give you a break at least from poking your veins with syringes. IMO rectal administration has a similar inset and a longer duration, and prefer it way more than IV bupe. I have to say, that I'm shocked you got so high though.. Or we're you just feeling really sick and nauseous mostly (it sounds a little similar to when I've done dirty hits in the past)
That's so true. Every day of my life I am reminded in some way..

Miss Kirsty
26-03-2012, 02:01
To the bloke with the tip stuck in his arm somewhere....depending on depth and location, I would just watch it for poss. infection & skip the ER visit for now, If it is just in the muscle, scar tissue will form around it quickly & it will either fester to the surface like a splinter or gather more scar tissue & just BE there forever without causing a problem.
Just watch to see if there is any redness (excessive) or heat or if it starts to hurt. Otherwise just leave it alone. I think the verdict is that you will live. If it had broke off in the vein you would already be dead by now of an embolis to the heart. possibly...Im NOT A Doctor...Thats just my opinion....BUT i would go to ER as soon as it got red or sore or started festering.

My sister is an accurepunctursist, and i asked her, and she "Go to ER", immediately, she said ifn one of her tips came off into someone, she would be at ER ASAP!!!....But that could be for libel reasons...

Em See Fitz
26-03-2012, 02:20

I agree with you Znegative it does haunt me everyday and the scars are a rinder as well. I sadly am reminded whenever I look at my arms, I no longer see little scars when I got scraped up as a little kid but scars of the harm I have done to my body from the drug use.

As for my experience, I too have no idea why that happened since I was sublingually taking 8mg daily for 10 days and then shot 2mg. I would hate to use the word high to describe what happened because "high" to me is a pleasant term. I did not feel sick, I was not nauseous, just a extremely high body temp, trouble breathing(it felt like a ton of bricks on my chest), shaking, couldn't stand, racing pulse, pounding heart, which all lasted for ten minutes. What followed was extremely blood shot eyes, I looked like the devil spawn. Eye drops did not releave the redness, only time. Also I continued to have a severe pain in my chest which lasted about 4 hours. I did not sleep last night.

Since I am so smart!(sarcasm) I repeated this process with 1mg of the films and did not experience any of the symptoms I listed above. Possibly 2mg was too much for me, I have no idea. I am just glad there wasn't a repeat of last night. And believe me, I know, why did I have to test the waters again? The answer is because I suffer from the disease of addiction, so please I do not need to be told that I was stupid for trying it again since the first time was a terrible experience.

80mg
17-04-2012, 16:31
Im....MMMMM

LeLouche
17-04-2012, 16:54
If you're going to do it without micron filters, then don't bother with cutting the strips into small pieces, etc.

Do this:
Cut the strip into the desired mg amount
place it inside an upside down water bottle cap
add maybe 1/2cc of water
Mix it around with end of plunger, it dissolves almost instantly
Suck it up through a piece of cotton. Not better than a micron filter, but better than nothing.

Sorry, but reading the amount of work your going through isn't really needed. The things dissolve so quickly. You don't need to break them up at all. From experience I know :)

Anyway, invest in micron filters if your going to shoot things like strips/pills/etc.