Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth - what dose is OK for a newbie?

NINDY

Bluelighter
I have used and loved meth (IV) 3 times now. First time, injected with 0.25 point or so, liked it and pretty much straight away had a point. That was 22/4. Comedown, though mildish, last for several days.

Second time (with lower qulaity shit) was last Friday week IVd a point, come down prett much done by Monday.

Then, because I wanted to try two weeks in a row, last Friday, two hits (again with the better stuff) first a point then another half point about 2 hours later.

Simple question: Am I taking too much? Until the first time I had Ice injected, I had never really been high.

My intention is to gtry a two nighter come the June look wekend and then drop off for only very irregulsar use.

What level of dosage should I be sticking to? My mate who is injecting me is experienced (and addicted to it even though he denies it) can take much more...

I want to try it and have loved it beyond any of my wildest expecations but I do want to be safe and and I do not want to become addicted (already I have seen the carving for the next hit).

Any afvice please please?

Also, how long should the comedown be if I use 2 nights ina row? Are the risks much graeter?

Thansk

This is some pretty basic stuff so I'm gonna go ahead and move it over to Basic Drug Discussion for ya.

*wooosh>>>>>>>BDD

*whoooosh*

I would suggest trying 0.1g not 0.25g; that is quite a bit. You might experience some headache, restlessness, insomnia, etc. at such a high dosage.

Thanks I thought a point was 0.1g...so I sounds like I have not gone too far.

Happ yot be whoosed!

Thanks I thought a point was 0.1g...so I sounds like I have not gone too far.

Yep, a point is 0.1g (one tenth of a gram). Stick to the lowest possible dose. If it's good quality gear, try half a point or even less to begin with, then re-dose if necessary. Injecting meth carries the greatest risk of addiction, so make sure you don't fall into the trap of using regularly. Try to keep it an occasional thing... ideally wait two weeks or more between each session.

Your pretty much chopping your dick off my trying meth/using meth.

Dont start- It may seem all good now, but it will be your biggest regret ever.

I believe the Australian Drug Discussion Forum would be better able to answer your question, so that is where I am sending this thread.

You IV'd meth as your first time doing meth? wow.

Welcome to the next decade of addiction with our favorite girl TINA :>

and yeah like all other people said, Your dosage is either way too high, or the stuff you are getting is way to cut. u shouldn't need .25 with no tolerance at all to get very very very high.

Yeh wtf .25 g (2.5points) you should be high as anything. First time I smoked .05(half a point) was up for ages, and smoking is less strong than iv. U either are getting speed or some cut up shit

Sorry we can't really answer this without knowing the quality/purity of your gear. 0.25g of good shards would be an enormous and potentially dangerous dose for someone with no experience. That said I've had poor quality gear in Brisbane where I'd barely feel 0.25g :/

Don't inject Methamphetamine, only junkies and people who will sooner or later be junkies IV meth, almost with out exception.

I actually I IV'd meth once. Won't do it again, smoking is more fun/just as good a high.

I have a pretty addictive personality so I made sure I stayed away. It is possible to do.

Don't inject Methamphetamine, only junkies and people who will sooner or later be junkies IV meth, almost with out exception.
haha. yeah right :| 8)
I actually I IV'd meth once. Won't do it again, smoking is more fun/just as good a high.

ehh I disagree, I reckon at the right dose, I.V or a fat tally bomb are the best 'highs' when using methamphetamine..

I can't do oral anymore, don't get any real euphoria from it.

Twirling the crackie is about the funnest drug taking ritual you can get, for me anyways.

I'm always let down when I eat a heap of pills/tally bomb or whatever and then its over.

yeah it usually takes me a good 2 points of quality gear in a tally bomb to get euphoria from it.. gets me goin hard for a good 8 - 10+ hours but and I miss out on alot of sleep lol

now days I also try n stay away from the pipe as much as I can..

anyway to the OP, if your just gettin into speed, your better off having no more than half a point of quailty crystal in a night.. stick to that for aslong as you can and try n keep it to no more than once a month/fortnight for aslong as you can to lol

Ooops sorry, my mistake :)
lol I thought he/she ment 0.25g at first glance aswell..

Last edited:
Also variety helps. I find doing it some where new each time makes it less of a routine you can fall into. Try and make it as difficult as possible to do.