Informative website for those with Depersonalization/ Derealization/ Dissociation

Flug

Bluelighter
I noticed on one of the FAQ pages someone recommended a website for DP, DR, and dissociation. It was the hypermart site, and while it was an excellent site, it is not available anymore. I would like to suggest www.dpselfhelp.com
This site has some archives of the old hypermart website on dp, as well as 500 or so members from around the world, stories, message board, chat, advice, recovery stories (yes! people do recover, and people have recovered completely from this!), and overall support from other people. The members of this site are extremely supportive of each other and of new members, and it has helped some people in ways no psychiatrist ever could. There is more information about dp on this website than even most psychiatrists know. If you have these types of problems, I HIGHLY recommend this site.

This site is just growing and growing. Now with over 1100 members, it is the best source on the internet for information or questions relating to you 'feeling unreal', 'feeling trapped in a bubble', 'feeling detached from the outside world', etc. Disassociation, depersonalisation, and derealisation are all addressed and treatments are posted. If you feel any of the above symptoms from your drug taking experiences- that is, symptoms that do no pass within a month or so- check out this site. Highly Recommended.

I love that site, I visit it every single day. It's been an awesome help for me and I only discovered it about a month ago. Hooray!