• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Dichloropane (RTI-111) - dosage info

for me its one of the whole C Thing area of expertise...Redose, little, stay clear, and work yr way up as you feel cause its no 25cnbome....ITs supposed to be a Coke copy but in a new way...
FOAF thinks its good, on it since afternoon and starting typical need to grabe a beer and finish work....
So i'll say that FOAF will watch all RT's analogues in a near future cause dont need to feel like SWIMS going to die to have good time.
And by the way, totally off topic, but at the same time, exactly what i was saying....
AFOF bought 25cnbome powder instead of playing like the child he his with Blotters of it and have fun...And its a total waste...4 People Totally Gone at the UR, And my friend came back ok, i told him i hoped he was feeling cool to use ravers as labrats on the weekend....But i must say its a friend break up reason for me....Having drugs Active in the Micro range, and still doing shit like, going eyeball on it...My GOd !
Thanks

Lets talk about Quality here
Based on previous experience with products from this czech site I can only go on that. This is the first 'dud' I've bought from there. Admittedly they sell stuff I have tried and wouldn't bother buying again. Of course it *is* possible that it's something else but based on their track record I doubt it.

Because i'm bored with people saying, man, you know i'm hardcore,
Its not a competition, just a statement for others less experienced to weigh up their own tolerance and adjust their dosage accordingly.

Not sure I understand the rest of your statements. I wasn't saying it was DMC, just that it felt a bit like a weak dose of it. I never have nosebleeds - naturally occuring or post insufflation.

Seriously guys, 4mg and 11mg tests are obviously going to be inconclusive. That is a very small dose of a supposed cocaine analogue, with an active dose of cocaine being 50-100mg, why would you not expect to be dosing at least 30-40mg of Dichloropane as an active dose?

Anyway, here is a section of my report on this substance, dosing 60mg. Two 20-25mg tests were performed the previous day with not much success:

Approx 60mg snorted. Definitely stimulation, burns pretty much the same as 4MMC, although not much of a taste on the drip, sort of tastes like 4FMC or Butylone.

Very rushy, straight to the head type, speedy stim. Instant boost, energy and brain is racing. Very little sert action but there is some, i think, hard to tell.

Seems to take around 5+ mins to take majority of effect but builds slowly for a while after that. Seems to be tapering off now at around the 25 minute mark.

Similar to coke then i guess :p . Im guessing a good dose would be around 80-100mg, which i might just have to try shortly ;) . Although i do have a hefty stim tolerance so others may need less. I tried a few smaller doses yesterday (around 20-30mg) with not much effect.

why would you not expect to be dosing at least 30-40mg of Dichloropane as an active dose.

Interesting, I wasnt able to find anything by way of starting dosage. I might have to dig it out and have another crack at it. Thanks.

Sorry I don't agree with you on that one. I had 13mg in less than 3hrs. I feel confident with 10mg as a starting point. IMHO, adjusting to the mg range is not going to cut it when three almost identical doses made no significant impact. And this isn't a 2C-* compound, is it.

Of course, every individual is unique and you must do what is right for you.

You're doubling or possibly tripling your dosage. It is a big jump.
Just because it isn't a 2C-* doesn't mean you shouldn't err on the side of caution.

Ahwell, it seems its too late anyway and you appear to still be alive.

No, didn't come through. I've had a lot of that lately, so it seems I have to give up on buying RC's for a while. Pity... :(

Unelmaporsas, based on your nick we're from the same country ;) I got my sample through today.

First I tried 5 mg. Didn't feel anything. Took another 5 mg after 30 minutes. Still nothing. Tried 15 mg after an hour. Started to feel some very, very mild stimulation maybe 10-15 minutes after the dose. Still not impressed, I tried 30 mg 1 hour after I took 15 mg. Still really nothing special.

Quite disappointed really. I'm not going to take any higher doses today, as I have work tomorrow. Slight stimulation, not really "speedy", more like a mellow stimulation with a slight ego-boost. So I have to disagree with mb01 who said it was a speedy compund. No real euphoria to speak about.

The stuff stings like hell though. Even 15 mins after snorting it stings. No pupil dilation, BP quite normal, moderate jaw clenching.

This is not going to be a hit. So don't be fooled about the "cocaine analogue" thing, it's nothing like coke. Not that I'm a stimulant fan anyway, just wanted to test the sample I got with my 2C-C-NBOMe. Most of you probably can guess where I got the stuff from.

Edit: Coming "down" now, big big disappointment, even more worthless than methiopropamine. Even much less potent. At least the batch I have.

Last edited:
Strange, the effects seem mostly gone now but I have extreme jaw clenching. I even feel tired. Usually I clench jaws when I "peak". My penis has also shrunk to the size of a shrimp, so all the usual stimulant effects present. But absolutely no euphoria.

Last edited:
The stuff stings like hell though. Even 15 mins after snorting it stings.

it's nothing like coke.

Just got a sample in today and so far haven't been totally impressed but think it does have some potential. I tried about 25mg and I think it's like coke in the sense that the high lasts only a short while and it's a mellow stimulation and sense of well being.

I did have residual tension/anxiety for quite some time after the high which prevented any urge to redose.

RTI-31 was shown to be the most potent of the monosubstituted analogs with a dosage 64 x that of cocaine.

Clearly I think this analog is preferable to making RTI-111.

Is RTI-31 available commercially online?

For RTI-111 you get too much loser serotonin which is actually proven to be anti-addictive.

Unelmaporsas, based on your nick we're from the same country ;) I got my sample through today.

First I tried 5 mg. Didn't feel anything. Took another 5 mg after 30 minutes. Still nothing. Tried 15 mg after an hour. Started to feel some very, very mild stimulation maybe 10-15 minutes after the dose. Still not impressed, I tried 30 mg 1 hour after I took 15 mg. Still really nothing special.

Quite disappointed really. I'm not going to take any higher doses today, as I have work tomorrow. Slight stimulation, not really "speedy", more like a mellow stimulation with a slight ego-boost. So I have to disagree with mb01 who said it was a speedy compund. No real euphoria to speak about.

The stuff stings like hell though. Even 15 mins after snorting it stings. No pupil dilation, BP quite normal, moderate jaw clenching.

This is not going to be a hit. So don't be fooled about the "cocaine analogue" thing, it's nothing like coke. Not that I'm a stimulant fan anyway, just wanted to test the sample I got with my 2C-C-NBOMe. Most of you probably can guess where I got the stuff from.

Edit: Coming "down" now, big big disappointment, even more worthless than methiopropamine. Even much less potent. At least the batch I have.

This is because 30mg is still not really even near the amount needed. And it only lasts 30mins or so, which means all previous doses would not add to the high either.

I'm sure with only 30mg of even near pure coke, not much would happen either. My first 2 tests were 25 and 30mg also, and didn't do much at all. Although when the dosage is pushed up to around 60-80mg, as that is where it should be, things start getting quite intense indeed.

I have dosed up to nearly 100mg and it is definitely very active, and quite enjoyable around that level. Quite a few others have confirmed this also.

I don't know why people are dosing such small amounts of this and expecting it to blow their minds. It's just a cocaine analogue, with dosage levels of, surprise.....cocaine 8o

Last edited:
I don't know why people are dosing such small amounts of this and expecting it to blow their minds. It's just a cocaine analogue, with dosage levels of, surprise.....cocaine 8o

There was some conflicting info about dosage since this is a quite new compound, and since I wanted to stay safe and I can be quite sensitive to stimulants (especially "speedy" ones like meth). So I wanted to be on the safe side.

I just took 50 mg to try again and see, I know it's not the dose you recommended but again, we react differently to chemicals. I'll report what effects 50 mg had.

Coke is the only stimulant I enjoy, so if going higher with the doses would produce coke-like effects I guess I have to try.

Edit: Effects of 50 mg: after about 10 minutes the effects start (quite fast); dry mouth, mild jaw tension, more alert, slight ego-boost, not especially speedy and slight euphoria. I'm alsto sweating quite a bit. I guess I really have to up the dose to like 80 mg next time.

Did I already say did stuff stings? Even 25 minutes after snorting it stings, unlike coke which makes my nose numb.

Edit2: This stuff works longer than coke though. At least for me its not over after 30 minutes. 30 minutes and the effects are actually slightly increasing. Last time I took this I actually had to take Seroquel to kill the effects and get sleep because I had work the next day. Well, I have work tomorrow too but took the dose much earlier now. But this stuff has much longer after-effects than coke. I have no problems to get sleep a few hours after a line of coke.

Last edited:
That's a better dosage level. Looks like you are pushing into the area of 'fun' with this one now! It's a strange one to get the sweet spot with, once there though, it's very enjoyable. Just a nice stim, nothing to write a book about though!

At 50mg and above it gets quite intense, in a sort of unique way. Like a party in your head =D, like you said, there is not an extreme amount of euphoria, but around 60-80mg+ it starts to get quite euphoric, once again, in it's own unique way though.

Also like you say, it does take some time to build to a peak, much longer than coke. I have a hefty stim tolerance though, so unfortunately it only lasts about half an hour for me, and i am perfectly sober. Only bad/ish effect was a mild headache for 5 or 10 minutes after coming down, this was only once though, on a large dose.

And yeah, i agree this stuff hurts like hell. I cant really snort anymore these days thanks to Meph, had to make exceptions for this one though. Probably why i have still got a good few grams of this left still after a month, just the thought of snorting makes me want to gag, funnily enough PV still goes alright up the tooter though, anything else (Dichloropane included) just blocks both nostrils up for ages :X

I just realized why it may be less potent. Perhaps he is making it synthetically then getting the (+) as well as the (-) enantiomer. Whereas if it used cocaine starting material it would be only one of these is active. On top of this the chemist may not be separating the cis and trans isomers adequately. Some syntheses are quite biased wrt one isomer or another. It is possible that the compound you are getting is only 1/10th the activity of genuine single isomer RTI-111.

But I have read some studies with the related compound RTI-112. It seems these disubstituted compounds tend to favor occupancy of the SERT to begin with. It is not until after the SERT has been saturated that the compound goes on to occupy the DAT and begin to elicit stimulant effects.

In short, the above 2 paragraphs advocate that cocaine is used as the starting material rather than totally synthetic. Also, it is advised that one of the 4'-mono-halogenated analogs such as RTI-31 (or RTI-55) is made.

Last edited:
Interesting stuff!

I would be very keen to see the results of a proper analysis done on this compound. At the moment it cant even be confirmed if it is actually true Dichloropane, which isomer it is, or purity etc.

From my findings, the synth was done by someone that is not always 100% honest. Until then, we can only speculate at this point in time, as to what it really is.

Higher doses are definitely more worthwhile. Just sucks for the nose.

I had my first test drive of this at the weekend. After an allergy test I railed 90mg in two lines and insufflated them separated by 15 minutes. This is not an easy drug to insufflate, first off, because it is so very light and fluffy, it is quite hard to get it all up your nose without losing much of it as it has a tendency to fall back, the burn is terrible, I thought mpa was bad but this really gets to you, then because you have to snort really hard to make sure it stays up your nose, it has a pronounced and bitter drip. Moving on, the initial rush comes after six minutes and with it an elevated heart rate, but nothing major. After 15 or so minutes you feel clear headed and that is pretty much it. A clear headed stim with no euphoria which lasts around an hour and passes off smoothly with no desire to redose. Pupils were normal and the only side effect was dryness of mouth. Residual stimulation was minimal and passed after a couple of hours.

The next day I spread some lines around a few friends who are into their stims but hadn't tried this before. Although they didn't rate it that much, they had to admit that it represented better value for money that the shitty coke they were used to buying.

I recieved my sample of this the other day. Being cautious I insufflated 2mg followed by 10mg 2 hours later, neither having any detectable effect. Decided to test properly the day after. Insufflated 50mg, slight burn, but was expecting worse based on previous reports, although experienced the same difficulties as silverfox due to the low density and fluffiness of the substance.
T+0:10 notice slight stimulation. Burn in nose gone. Feel a proactive edginess.
T+0:30 slight euphoria, talkative, clean stimulation, increased body heat and slight jaw clenching
T+1:10 main effects worn off. Still have increased chain of thought and slight jaw clenching
T+2:00 almost back to baseline. 80mg buphedrone insufflated.
T+4:00 90mg dichloropane insufflated.
T+4:10 strong rush coming up.
T+4:20 euphoria and considerable empathy whilst talking non stop to friend. Feeling very good
T+6:00 euphoria and rush has lasted till now. Starting to feel mentally drained.
T+7:00 feeling wound down, gentle come down
T+12:00 sleep difficult. Take xanax 2mg

Found it enjoyable overall. Did not feel at all similar to coke, felt talkative but more empathy as opposed to coke like arrogance, no urge to redose. Come down was gentle but after effects lingered after 90mg dose. Felt fine the next day after benzo induced sleep

60mgs (did allergy tests and some smaller lines before going big)
peaked: within 6 minutes, peak lasted about 10 to 15
after about 10 minutes i started getting extreme sweating and heart pounding.
felt like a slightly more clear headed cocaine, with not as much urge to re dose.
high lasted about 30 to 40 minutes, with risidual peripheral effects lasting almost an hour. sleep was very difficult even 3 hours after my last dose. and even after 1.5mgs of klonopin (with no benzo tolerance) i could still barely close my eyes.
increased libido, but not really increased sexual pleasure. lifted my mood for a solid hour or two, but then i started getting very annoyed and irritated, even though i didnt feel like redosing.

the stuff looked and clumped like street cocaine too, which pisses me off for reasons im sure some of you understand.

all in all its a decent cocaine substitute, slightly more potent than street coke (but my rti-111 looked cut to shit), not as fiendy, and while i slightly prefer the high of cocaine, this stuff still cuts it IMO. also im not really that into coke, i got this stuff as a sample from a friend who wanted my input on it. so my comparisons could be slightly off.

also: subjectively, i found it to be more serotonergic than cocaine, it had that "strong SSRI" feeling to it.

hope that helps someone!