View Full Version : Shoot Vyvanse

07-05-2011, 10:34
No I'm not really into needles or anything, but I just read about IVing adderall and I'm just wondering if there's anyway to do it with Vyvanse? I'm just curious about it because the only upper I shot before was coke and it was a speed ball, this is all I can get right now as far as amps. I've read vyvanse has more "safe guards" to it and you can't snort it, so I'm just kinda wondering about shooting.....

07-05-2011, 11:42
posted a little early, I just found the megathread about it. You can't because it gets converted in your digestive track?

but since I made this, are there better ways to take it orally, I know people mix adderall xr with coffee for the time release but would any of that work or is it all pretty much the same with this

07-05-2011, 18:47
You can't because it gets converted in your digestive track?

You can't snort it or shoot it as-is. I don't believe the coffee method works with Vyvanse, however. Your best bet is to check the megathread.

08-05-2011, 04:40
the only pharmaceutical stimulants IME that actually was worth IVing was Ritalin, and Dexedrine Spansule (crush the beads in fine powder of course: WOW what a RUSH it dissolved pretty easy too) Adderall too much fillers and binders in the pill to shoot and its a combo of salts anyway..

08-05-2011, 04:59
ya IV ritalin was pretty epic at times. the comedowns are suicidal tho, and once that high starts to come off and the comedown begins ur in for some major depression.

08-05-2011, 07:48
^ugh its horrid the comedowns thats why i have a love hate with uppers and cocaine, its great, but what goes up comes down

08-05-2011, 07:52
I'm going to close this thread because there is already a Vyvanse Megathread (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=366326) with this information in it and the question is pretty cut and dry.

OP, feel free to PM me if you have any questions, thank you! :)