• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how do i get the weed smell outa mum's good tupaware?

Invent a time machine, go back to last week, and don't be stupid enough to put in in mum's good tupaware in the first place...

Hmmm sounds like someone is off to a tupaware party in the not to distant future :D

Add a fair amount of bicarb soda with hot water, allowing the tupperware to soak for at least 24 hours.

You may need to repeat this depending on the amount of weed smell;)

I've had great success with this method, once using Mums good tupperware container as a bucket bong, and successfully removing all traces of "the odour".

Be very thorough when attempting to mess with mothers tupperware... They are extremely perceptive of shit like that :)

Also simply washing the tupperware with detergent and leaving it to air should help to clean a lot of the smell away. I find that sometimes immediately after washing the smell is noticeable, but when allowed to sit and dry, after a few days the smell kinda evaporates away.

BigTrancer :)

You could try washing it/airing it etc like BigTrancer suggested and then if its still there you could cover up the smell by putting coffee beans in there. Failing that you could buy her some new tupperware :)

what the fuck is this crap...

burn it...(tupperware is overated crap anyway)...then you have the added bonus of suckin' in the fumes and getting high off it. :)

Re: what the fuck is this crap...

banga said:
burn it...(tupperware is overated crap anyway)...then you have the added bonus of suckin' in the fumes and getting high off it. :)

Yeah, wh0rd for harm reduction 8)

(And I understand that it's got a smiley behind it, but is Aus DD the place for this shit?)

This thread is about harm reduction - if his mum finds out he screwed with the Tupperware, he's fucked!8(
Rinse it with white vinegar - this gets rid of most smells from plasticware in my experience

for special-k, it's definately harm reduction. motherly harm leaves pretty grievous wounds when it comes to defaced tupperware (unless you box her senseless when she presents it to you).