• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"what happened?" (originally posted by payaya)

Pleonastic

Bluelighter
Seems that UBB has eaten payaya's post. Luckily I managed to save the original post and the first reply to it from jokers wild:
Originally posted by payaya
Bluelighter
posted 10 March 2003 09:17
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey all, i have a friend who has done xtc once before, she is 50-55 kgs, she did it last night and went all weird! First she took half a MG (speedy), 1/5 point of clean speed powder, 2 hours later she had half a "1" pill(MD), she couldnt feel the MD effects after an hour so she had the other half. We waited about two hours she didnt feel anything, so i thought bunk pill. I gave her half a 007, i tested it and came up positive MD.
Half hour later she was buzzing and loving every moment of it. This was about 1-2 oclock, but by 4-5 oclock she started chucking up, getting paranoid over just stupid things, bascally freaking out.
While all this was happening she was still buzzing, we started going home about 7am, she didnt look right, i think she is mentally weak.
Her first time, she just had half a pill, but this time she had more, but was spaced out over a 14 hour period.
what caused this to happen to her? Just too much for a pretty skinny girl with no tolerance at all? Or maybe something in the speed of md?
thanks
Originally posted by Jokerswild
Bluelighter
posted 10 March 2003 10:05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don’t mean to sound a little harsh, but banging your inexperienced friend full of a combination of pills and powder is certainly not the most responsible thing you could possibly be doing. Firstly mixing different pill types, though often ignored, is especially dangerous in Australia, there are numerous different chems passed as E in Aus, some that react with each other with fatal results. Secondly 2 pills and a tip of speed is a fair amount for low intake users, it would certainly be a great deal for a first timer, certainly one so light. Finally suggesting she is weak minded is a little presumptuous if not rude to say the least. Feeling a combination of high, sick, and then scattered if unfamiliar with the sensation would be somewhat frightening don’t you think? This with the media/government instilled concept 'The Killer E' would certainly give the paranoia a little nudge.
Just my 2 cents.
JoKeR

ah now i have to rewrite my replies!
i totally agree with what you said, thing is a wasnt there for the most part.
and as for being saying she is weak minded, i said that cause i thought maybe she couldnt hold back freaking out becuase she isnt mentally strong if you know what i mean.
[ 10 March 2003: Message edited by: payaya ]

You might just want to try to educate her about the dangers involved with mixing pills/drugs. It could turn out to be a fatal mistake next time.
[ 10 March 2003: Message edited by: Pill_Poppa ]

yeah told her today, she wasnt as bad as a first thought, i feared the worse for everything. She is fine, she told me she loved it, but its really unknown territory for her, so she didnt know what to do.

I have a friend who is exactly the same. She only gets this with MDMA. She hangs out to have a pill, but when she does she turns weird....mentally can't handle it. She crys, sits in a corner and says she wants to go home...she keeps having then and it gets really anoyying so I haven't been out wit her since.
There are some people that just shouldn't be taking drugs for the reason that drugs will fuck their head up 3 or 4 times faster than anyone else....esspecially if they are not mentally stable.

I would agree that some people seem to experiance very strange reactions to md. Personally I think its not that they have a weak mind, rather they are inclined to focus on those moments of mental discomfort that can be experianced, especially when a pill is comming on. I'm somewhat curious about Jokers Wilds comments about mixing pills, i do understand that this is not the best idea to do BUT I dont see how mixing different types of md pills could result in death. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong or shed some light on this for me.

YES there is a HUGE danger in mixing MD pills. All you know is that the pill conatined MD after testing it. What else did it conatin ? traces of DXM,PMA,Ketamine,2cb Etc.
Have a look on Ecstasydata.org Many of the pills which conrain MD also contain other substances.
There is allways a danger when mixing any pills

Originally posted by AlexxRed:
i do understand that this is not the best idea to do BUT I dont see how mixing different types of md pills could result in death. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong or shed some light on this for me.
Please do a little light reading at dancesafe, erowid, bluelight and numerous other harm reduction websites before embarking on your next tap adventure, i can assure you it will improve you life expectancy.
JoKeR :D