Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill info - melbourne - orange stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiros

Bluelighter
melbourne - orange stars

managed to get my hands on some of these here in adelaide this past weekend just gone, imported from sunny ol' melbourne. man they were good.
"best plugging ever!"
anyone else here lucky enuf to drop these?

i dunno but i tried plugging yesterday, and it doesnt work! never doing that again :)

Orange stars, darkish orange colour, with a shallow pressed, clean-looking 5-pointed star. Very professional looking pill. Users report ridiculously strong MDMA-like experiences, start with a half or less.
BigTrancer :)
PS: Plugging seems to work better for some people than others, most people I know who've tried it with MDxx-based pills have peaked as though they've been hit by a train.

^^^ Yep, that's about right.
Reports say that these are some of the best pills seen in the last 12 months. Friends have also reported long-lasting minor acid visuals well into the next day. Amazing stuff.

Yep... had 2 + a green mitsubishi about a month ago
3 of the best pills i've ever had... 2nd star after the mitsu and the other star was almost too much
walls were breathing while i was waiting at the station the next morning
top pills

The orange stars are indeed very strong.
Quite a few of us have had these and experienced quite a bit of nausea and vomitting from them too.
Belive these are a MDMA/MDA mix.

Had these the other night,nice bickies but extremly intense at times. Could hardly focus on anything all night and found my legs and hands were shaking alot more than usual. Quite a few friends threw up off them and had some strange experiences. I also Experienced alot of visuals on these aswell as becoming completly disoriented quite a few times throughout the night. seemed to feel as if there was some mda in there somewhere but can't be sure.Overall a nice pill IMO but can be a little too much at times.

some of my friends had these a couple of nights ago in Melb, I belive they might also go by the name of 'Red Star' apparently they are a dynamite pill, very strong and hits really hard, they had some halusinations as well.
I'm devistated I didn't get to try them.

yeah my souvlaki looked so nice on the way back up that night ;)
strong pill...12+ hours of decent rolling and a few inklings of MDA trademarks made me think that they were possibly mda+mdma...but then again that theory always come up when its jsut a really feekin strong mdma pill. tested nice, nice pill. next time i might just have a half tho ;)
whoah...i haven't posted a pill report in fucking ages :D

These were probally the best pills that have been around for a long time...and probally the best that was going around for * soooo if you missed out on them be pissed off coz you wont see another like these for a while.
[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the Guidelines. BigTrancer]
[ 13 March 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

very good pill, took nearly 2 hours for mine to kick in, was very very fucked

Thread Closed.
This thread has been closed because there is already another thread on this topic. It keeps all the information together and more easy to find if all replies are contained in the one thread.
BigTrancer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.