• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Raving/Pilling after being really ill ???

TMH

Bluelighter
hey bros,
last week i had some bloody infection in my gut... crazy ass excruciating pain... had to rush to emergency and shit... now i'm on antibiotics... pretty weak and eatin only boiled veggies and crap... doc says, no strenous movements, no exertion... and me girl sittin here beside me says, and i qoute, "you're crazy to be even asking this"... well, i'm gonna anyways...
Should I be goin to *(big party)?? Should I be goin off my face??? I know the DJ line-ups fantastic... so don't be tellin me whether it'll be worth it... I know it will!!! Answer it from a medical point of view if you have any info. I will get off the antibiotics on Saturday... The pain's almost gone... It lasted a week!! And fuck i wanna go to *!!!
[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the Guidelines. BigTrancer]
[ 04 March 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

doc says, no strenous movements, no exertion..
Listen to what a Doctor tells you. You can probably go, but don't get off your face and run around like an idiot, you would probably pay the price dearly
Go there and enjoy this event in a relaxed body and mind, it sounds like you would not be able to handle a chemical excursion at the moment.

i would note also that mdma agitates the gut - that's why so many ppl get sick etc. even if it doesnt *normally* affect you this way, it could well upset your only recently settled tummy and make you very ill.
plus, whilst rolling on antibiotics might not be *too* harmful in most cases, the fact that you were sick enough to need to go to emergency should tell you that your body will not be able to stand up to the onslaught that mdma would give it.
go to * by all means, if you really want to go, but i really dont think rolling is a good idea, and probably not dancing either if you're not advised to exert yourself.
i think its safe to say that EVERYONE who's partied a while has had to sit out a killer party because of either sickness or school exams. you'll get over it. there's always another one. those dj's will be back.
[ 04 March 2003: Message edited by: atomica ]
[Edit: Venue details removed in line with Guidelines. BT]
[ 04 March 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

You sound like an intelligent person. Maybe you should also drink and drive on the way home too.

<-- Adding one to the 'No' option.
Don't take anything, even if you don't go out.
Don't go out.

Oh sure you may survive, but prepare for the worst week afterwards as you body makes you pay dearly...

I can understand why you would want to do this, trust me, I really do. I've been in situations where I've done something similar, but at the time I was recovering from tonsilitus, I don't know what you had but it sounds a lot more severe.
A stomach infection is a lot more prone to further inflammation by taking MDMA then a throat infection. You would be really quite stupid to do this. If you are stupid enough, take lots of Vitamin C, and I mean lots.
Let me reiterate again, I'm not saying this is even remotely safe. You don't know what sort of shit it could do to your stomach, think of the consequences; reinflammation/reinfection leading to possible surgery, with possible life-long consequences. Is it really worth it?
Whenever I'm tempted to do something this stupid, I remind myself that there will *always* be another party, there will always be another time to drop with my friends. It's okay to miss one, the world won't end.
If you fuck up though, it could be your last party.
Something else; antibiotics have the potential to interfere with the way MDMA works. Trust me on this, I wasted three pills without even getting a buzz when I tried. Stupid I know.
BTW, those DJ's have all been here before, and they'll be here again. Shit, Tiesto and Picotto will be down later and Van Dyk and Oakenfold are here in a month and Seamen practically lives here.
Use your brains dude.

Hey TMH... in the same way as there is always another bus coming down the road, there is always another rave just around the corner.
Unfortunately though, we only have one body and good health is something we all, at times, take for granted - especially if your'e younger punter.
In other words, rest up, get well and then go out and have a good time.
<Panda Out>

Hokay!!!
Thanks for that info bros... Am not goin to "BIG PARTY" (Sorry for that slip up BT)... All you punters have a good one!
Love and peace!
"War is the tool of the coward. George Bush is a wanker."