European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Diazepam rage

jungo87

Greenlighter
I always end up falling out with people after i take diazepam and booze esp together. I wonder if this is common with others as i get really aggressive and want to do someone harm.

I suffer from social anxiety disorder and they help but i hate losing control and losing friends, Is there anyway to take the diazepam and stay in control?

Stop the alcohol mix, you can act like a nob and it is also dangerous.

If you want an alternative, anxiety reducing social drug try GHB, it's an amazing social drug :)

I used to get a bit of rage when drinking heavily on benzos but not often, would often make a total idiot of myself when out on the booze and diaz though.

If you are going out and you have to drink then maybe take less diazepam or no diazepam at all that day if possible.

Take less too, take just enough to get the euphoria and not go beyond blacking out

edit: i was ninjad ^^

Great minds think a like there.

I was going to say, aggresive behaviour appears to be quite a common trait at high doses, and mixing with alcohol just sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.

If its a repetative pattern you find yourself falling into, and your genuinley not happy about it yourself, then maybe its time to think about doing something about it, but only you will no when the times right for you.

Last edited:
yeah alcohol and benzos makes me an aggressive person (well alcohol on its own, nasty shite, but im drinking it now so what the hell)

Best advice is dont mix, you loose your inhibitions far too much and you tend to act a right cunt.

Thanks guys i only use diazepam for the anxiety, but i'm just going to cut it out altogether as i just end up making a arse of myself and start arguments for no reason. The drink doesn't always get me angry but when i do diazepam with drink i go over the score.

My sisters (now ex) boyfriend recently took a load of blues whilst boozing.

He ended up giving her a black eye and couldn't remember anything about it the next day.

my mate did 3 of them in on saterday evening followed by a few E's later on in the night! he had no recollection of the 5 hours of messy Halucinations. talking to his children (that wernt there) and smoking invisible joints.

walking in on him changing the channel on the microwave witth his wallet made my night.

It's the blues & blues combo, I don't think it's ever turned me aggressive but makes me do stupid shit, I've trashed my own flat, pissed on the couches and out the windows 3 storeys up, smashed all the photos on the wall, continually smashed an apple off the walls and kicked over all the bottles and cans on the table just for shits and giggles. I wasn't angry I was pissing myself laughing and loving it. :\

I wish it made me do silly shit and enjoy the buzz but it ends up with me feeling like shit for the things i say and i get that feeling i want to argue. So far today i've fell out with my neighbour, lost a good friend and got aggressive with my mate who gets me my weed :|

Whenever the phenazepam wears off i go on a manic doing stuff spree. Like fixing computers, configuring wireless networks, soldering up broken speakers and battery chargers, all the stuff i can't be bothered doing normally gets done on the rebound from the phenazepam.

This seems strange to me. Anyone know why this happens?

I have whole days of stupidly productive activity where i get 3 x the normal amount of stuff done before i release it's 8pm and i need to eat something.

And when i saw 'wears off' i mean the current dose. Not when i've gone through the whole 500mg.

So far it's been quite productive, but it still seems odd.

I wouldn't touch phenazepam again after an incident where my mate blanked out for 4 days.

As for the manic phase that could be withdrawls from the phenny, if your using regularly

It's probably not the best one for my long term mental health given the reported 60 hour half life, but i've been dosing about 2 to 3 times a week last couple of weeks (had one week off in the middle of that, no noticable signs of withdrawl at the time).

The inclination to activity feels more like a rebound when it's mostly warn off than it does mania from withdrawl, although i do realise mania can often feel quite pleasant at the time. It's as if after feeling chilled for a few hours and getting a good nights sleep for once (without weed) i then wake up early and instead of wanting more phenazepam i want to do all the stuff that's been pilling up about the house. And believe me - there's a ton of crap to do. Fixed my computer yesterday, fixing my mums today, tidyied my room, threw away a load of crap I'd acumulated for no good reason, got the kitchen and living room still to do, and for some reason it's getting done.

Maybe you are right and it's just mania.

Any other thoughts or opinions from people with more experience than me on this one?

Has any one on this thread actually had aproperly regulated benzo script .
You all sound really naieve about these potentaially fatale n highly addictive drugs.

My sisters (now ex) boyfriend recently took a load of blues whilst boozing.

He ended up giving her a black eye and couldn't remember anything about it the next day.

This is right, I had some and drank on top. Don't remember a thing but I woke up to a TRASHED flat, massive burn hole in the carpet, hole in the fucking wall, broken shit everywhere and door handles missing/bent out of all proportion! The missus said I turned into a raging beast, she hid in the car!!

So I haven't done it again and my advice is don't do it yourself either!

I wouldn't touch phenazepam again after an incident where my mate blanked out for 4 days.

As for the manic phase that could be withdrawls from the phenny, if your using regularly

How is your mate ?

Has any one on this thread actually had aproperly regulated benzo script .

i have and was not warned of any of the potential dangers. i was also given benzos (bromaz not diaz but i think they're similar mixed with alcohol) without any checkups on how much i was taking (i could just ask for more on the weekly docs appoitnment) for nearly a year. i was first given a script whilst seeking help in part for binge drinking. i don't think having a script means your more aware of the dangers.

the only drug i've ever been prescribed that i've been warned can be dangerous was venlafaxine and i was actually quite comforted by that fact at the time.

as for valium and booze. both drugs make you behave badly. pretty much every argument i have with my boyfriend is booze fuelled. combined, especially at higher doses i get constant memory loss so even if i've thought something was a bad idea a few seconds ago, i will forget this and still do it.