Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I passed a drug test and I am unsure why

sinewriter

Bluelighter
Okies, a few weeks ago I had to undertake a urine test so I could get back onto dexamphetamine. On the friday night at about 9pm I ingested one pink Gatecrasher and had a few lines from a crushed Mercedes.
At about 2am my friend and I smoked some cones as well.
Saturday night I smoked some more pot. (I was'nt aware I was going to be drug tested, if I knew I would not have embarked on my etarded pot smoking mission LOL)
The following monday afternoon I pee'd into a cup and had an anxious few days wait until the results came back.
They came back clear except for nicotine.
Now, I know MDxx type substances can leave the body in a short period of time, and I know for a fact I have a pretty fast metabolism, but I am curious about the THC.
Is it possible that the THC had been stored in my fat and was'nt released until a few days later?
Could anyone shed some light on this?
cheers

Just goes to show how incredibly unreliable drug tests can be. For every story like yours there as many people complaining that they have been tested positive for PCP and steroids when they haven't had anything stronger than a cup of tea.

Having drug tests around just after rolling or taking drugs is a VERY anxiety inducing thing.
I can't mention the details of my tests etc.. but I can be pretty sure that Australian Drug testing is below par.
Also, a lot of tests do not necessarilly test for Narcotics.... especially for sports people. They really only test for Steriods and Growth hormone and any other performance enhancing drugs.
YOU DO get tested for narcs if the test is conducted at a competition monitored by the relevent commitee, or within 7 days of a relevant competition.
Pendulum

Well, it also depends on what they were testing you for. They don't run your piss through a magical machine that spits out what drugs you've been taking, but they have to (usually, I'm not sure if they do any mass spec or other swanky shit) test for each specific metabolite. If they weren't testing for MDXX or THC, your piss would seem "clean."
What were they doing the test for?

The standard Urine Drug Screen used in Victorian health care facilities (not sure about other states, but I imagine it is the same) screens for metabolites of the following substances:
* cannabis
* benzodiazepines
* amphetamines (MD** will show with this test)
* opiates AND methadone (differentiates between the two)
* barbiturates (if my memory serves me - have to check on this)
Other substances can be requested, but the above are standard.
[ 01 March 2003: Message edited by: babydoc_vic ]

yeah they were testing me for any type of illicit or legal drug in my system.
cheers for the info babydoc, that cleared it up :)
thanks guys